Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:02 pm

katsuro fell back as the lighting was going threw his hands, numbing them for a while. he then got up and look at kit. "kit! its me! katsuro! dont you remember! i am your right hand man at rock." he said. he then look at lenon and glared at him. "what did you do to him lenon!?" he said, about ready to charge.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Jedi appeared in front of kit with sharingan active. "what are you doing?" Jedi looked into kits eyes so he could enter his subconscious. while there was a clone incase something happened while he did this.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:04 pm

Kit smirked and let out a laugh. "I dont have a right hand man the only ones i can trust are the Akatsuki!" As he said this Jedi had appeared infront of him. "Can i help you?" As he said this the gobi rose from the sunconcious were jedi was prying. Forcing him out of his mind.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 pm

"kit...... lenon you evil jerk, i never tried to kill him." Kenshin looked over at katsuro. "lenon what dsid you do to him at rock!?!" Kenshin tried to hold back.

Carbon-kazuma

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm

Lenon shoved a blackened hand in front of Jedi's eyes, negated his Sharingon. The tattoos moved back to his body as the Sharingon faded away.

"I'm not looking for a fight. Leave us alone."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 pm

"Dont make me kill you all..." Kit said in a clear voice. As the words flowed from his mouth a smile of pure hatred appeared on his face.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 pm

Jedi moved quickly and threw his fist to punch Lenon in the face while he wasnt paying. "you will pay for what youve done to kit!!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 pm

katsuro was shock to hear that. it almost as if his strength was gone as well. "this cant be happening. lenon! you will die!" he said as his demon's chakra was oozing out of him, slithering around his arms and legs. "i will make turn you inside out lenon!" he yelled as he pointed at him.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 pm

jedimastersonic
Jedi moved quickly and threw his fist to punch Lenon in the face while he wasnt paying. "you will pay for what youve done to kit!!"

Lenon swiped back the fist as he then backed up.

"No, Katsuro, you brought this upon yourself. It is only right that it should end this way."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 pm

"What do you mean? Lenon has opend my eyes t the truth of your evils...And i am here to rid this world of scum like you..." Making a single hand signs Kit called out. "Heaven strings imaplement.." Rasing and open palm to the sky 1,000 heaven strings decended. Flying quickly the transformed their shape into spears. Aiming all around Jedi, Kenshin, And Katsuro Kit was carful to aviod Lenon and himself. He aimed all the spears at were they were standing and all possibilites of were they would move.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Kenshin was angry but not as to attack. "the kit i knew hated the akatsuki, lets go Katsuro."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 pm

katsuro's demon chakra went back in him as his face was sad. as if he lost his way of being a ninja. "i just........dont know what to do." he said as he fell on his knees. "its like i just lost my best friend." he said as he jsut look up at the sky. the eye in his right was like there was nothing in it. you could not tell by the left sense it is the white eye of the hyuuga.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 pm

"Actually, the Kit you knew was filled with lies. He only broke out not long ago...and then you tried to kill him."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 pm

Jedi's sharingan spun wildly. and Black fire shot from his eye and blasting at the strings and suddenly jedi was sprouting wings flew up into the sky holding Kenshin. "igh...i didnt want to use that."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 pm

((Fine just ignore the thousand spears of death that flew out at you guys..Its okay...))

"And now...I am back and ready to right the wrongs. I searched for the truth and you tried to kill me." With a smirk Kit looked at Katsuro who was on the ground. "You pathetic peice of garbage..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games