Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Klara shook her head no.
“Sorry. But I’ll keep a look out.” She shifted her weight forgetting about her feet.
“Ow.” She mumbled. She sat on her scratched foot.
When she looked up again she noticed he was looking at her funny, like he was appraising her or something, making her feel more uncomfortable.
She unconsciously inched her way closer to the door where Ben was in the other room.
“Yeah…I must look rough. I’ve had a bad night.” She sighed out resting her head against the wall. “I wish I could get up and help you out some more but my feet aren’t exactly in the right condition.” She added.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm
Nobu smiled weakly.
"Yeah. She passed out. She healed you too..." He said, sitting back on his heels.
He yawned, tired.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:04 pm
{{:'( ima so sry, i have to goo srysry}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm
[[AH! Sorry I hadn't seen that you posted... D:]]

Ben could hear the muffled voice of Oiya in the back of his mind again. It faded as he came into full consciousness.

Nubo was right, Bou had healed him. The pain in his arm was gone, the bleeding had stopped. A large gash was left on his right arm, though. It looked newer than the rest.
Slowly, Ben slid off the bed and walked slowly to the closet. He pulled a shirt off a hanger and slid it over his head. It was short sleeved.
"Nubo.. do you want to go get Kyoiya? I can't carry Bou back into her room.." Ben said, closing the closet door.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:35 pm
Nobu got up, pulling his jacket on and slipping on his hat.
"Sure!" He said, then hugged Ben.
"Thank you Papa." He said, smiling at him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:50 pm
Ben smiled.
"You're welcome, Nubo." Ben said, as Nubo walked out of the room.
Carefully, Ben laid back down on the bed. He'd have to drink the manor's provided blood until he was back to normal, and out of this veritgo like stage.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:58 pm
Nobu ran down the hall to Bou's room.
"Kyoiya? Could you come and get Bou...? She passed out..." He said after knocking on the door.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:33 pm
Kyoiya had the bedroom door open before the second knock on the door. He nodded, walking out into the hall.
"Sorry the baby's asleep..." he whispered,"Of course.. so everything's alright? Bou seemed really worried earlier.." Kyoiya said, as he and Nubo walked the short way back to Nubo's room.
When they entered the room, Ben was asleep on the bed, Bou passed out in a chair... and Klara was waiting outside the room still.
"I'll take Ben back into his room first.." Kyoiya said, lifting Ben from the bed. He brushed past Klara in the hall, and into Ben's room. Carefully, Kyoiya laid him down on the bed.
"What happened to Ben anyway?" Kyoiya asked, as he went back into Nubo's room and picked up Bou.
She must be exhausted..

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

s n o m i s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
Kai looked down at the girls feet and smiled slightly, she looked like she went through a blender, there were cuts and scratches every where. Her feet were raw, and to Kai, it didn't look like she could put any pressure on them.
"Thanks for your help anyway" Kai said, with a bit of hope in his voice. He couldn't give up hope, that would be stupid.
He heard voices coming from the room behind the girl, and watched silently as a boy around ten, came out of the room, then came back with someone else. He knew his sister wasn't there, but from the smell coming out of the room, it was pretty obvious that someone had been bleeding alot.
He looked back down at Klara "Hope all turns out well with you, by the way my name is Kai"

Kai stood up and streached. He was just about to leave when Kei came around the corner. He looked like an exact copy of Kai, there hair was the same, eye's were the same, height was the same. It was like putting a mirror infront of oneself.
"I ..checked all around, there is still..some rooms.. but.." Kei said gasping for breath, he hadn't noticed Klara untill then, and was about to ask the same question as his brother did, but instead poked his way into the room behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:30 pm
Nobu fidgeted, clenching his jacket.
"Well, I was outside, by the forest. And I fell asleep," He laughed half-heartedly. "As usual. And some rogue vampires came. They broke my back and several of my fingers. Ben...Well I wasn't really sure. Bou healed him before I even got a chance to look...." Nobu said, following him as he went between rooms.
"Mothe-" Nobu stopped himself, about to say 'mother'. He cleared his throat. "Klara came. She saw me getting hurt." He said, ashamed of calling Klara his mother. Why would she want to be his mother? Besides, if anyone, wasn't Bou the closest thing to a mother to him?

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm
Klara watched helplessly as Nobu left the room and came back with Kyoiya.
At least Nobu looked all right now.
She relaxed a bit, relief washing over her tired frame.

Kyoiya entered Nobu’s room soon coming out again with Ben in his arms.
Klara’s worried eyes followed the pair as they entered Ben’s room.
She didn’t see any blood-or smell it, so he was ok right? Why was he unconscious then?
Lack of blood. It dawned on her.
She sighed feeling useless again.
“Thanks. Oh. Sorry, I’m Klara. I don’t think I mentioned that before.”
She smiled weakly.
She was beginning to feel like a gargoyle just sitting in front of the room like this.

Her pleasant gaze turned blank. She was seeing something.
Her visions seemed to be coming more frequently.

When it was finished she looked back at Kai.
“I think I may have just seen your sister. She’s wandering around the woods near here. She seems pretty scared. She might be able to find her way to the Manor if she continues in the path she decided to take…” Klara trailed off.
That was the thing, she couldn’t promise anything if she changed her mind.

“You should go.” She whispered. Someone who looked exactly like Kai passed by and entered Nobu’s room.
The scent was familiar.
She connected the scent with the one that flew by her a few minutes ago.
“And I should go too.” She said pointing to Ben’s door.
She tried to stand slowly, supporting most of her weight on the wall rather than her feet.
Her hands gripped at the wall when her feet protested to the painful pressure to them.
Her face winced in pain. “Ow.” She mumbled walking awkwardly to the other side of the short distance. It didn’t seem short to her.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:10 pm
Kyoiya nodded, shifting Bou in his arms to a cradle.
"Hmm...okay.. just be careful, Nubo. Don't go leaving the manor anymore. Especially without telling anyone, and alone. It's dangerous at night." Kyoiya said, half-smiling.
"I'll see you, kid." Kyoiya said. Nubo seemed rather like a long lost nephew to him.
Kyoiya walked out of the room to see Klara limping across the hall.
"Klara.. I'll have Bou heal your feet when she wakes up.." He said, and continued down the hall to his room. He wondered who the twins in the hallway were... but didn't bother asking.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:45 pm
Nobu retruned to his room and threw himself on the bed.
He now felt very child-like. Like a 5 year-old. The kind of child who causes unesscessary trouble. A few tears escaped his eyes, but he was soon to wipe them away.
"Damnit." He muttered, shutting the curtains.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:12 pm
[[Sry for not doing something with Ben, Haru.. xp ]]

The voice of Oiya echoed in his mind. She was telling him something... finally he could understand what she was saying.
Ben, wake up.. you need to go feed. You're killing yourself if you sleep much longer. And.. Klara needs you. She isn't sure if you're okay or not. Her voice faded away as she spoke.
"Oiya.. don't.. leave.." Ben mumbled, still unconscious.
His eyes fluttered open, as he awoke.
"Klara, is that you?" Ben asked, his vision still coming into focus.
Klara stood by the door. He examined her pained face, then remembered her feet.
Quickly, Ben stood and in a just a few steps had her in his arms. He went back to the bed, and set her down.
The dizziness hit him. He stumbled, falling against the bed post for support. He was glad he'd already set her down.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:25 am
“Yes, it’s me Ben…” She said barely above a whisper.
She wondered which one of her pains hurt the most right now.
Surely her feet were at the bottom of that list.
She looked at Ben; he looked weak but other than that, ok.
Ok. She repeated to calm herself.
Too many people were hurting to take anything lightly.
Before she even realized he had stood, Ben had her in his arms and carried her to the bed. It saved her some discomfort but she wished he hadn’t, he was too weak for heavy lifting. He stumbled catching himself on the bed frame.
Klara shot a hand out to his arm to steady him.
She frowned, “You shouldn’t have carried me. I’m fine, really. Just a few scratches.” Klara explained.
Her eyes were still glassy from the last time Ben had used the name.
She hoped he would assume it was over the pain-the whole night really.
She didn’t want to talk about it.
She focused on her feelings, calming them, thinking about happy things.
Klara remembered that was another thing she needed to protect from him.
No matter how good the lie Ben could always search past that to what you were really feeling.
And it wasn’t about her, nothing was. It was about Ben and Nobu being ok. That’s all.
“You don’t have the strength to go anywhere. Please. Take from me.” Klara said suddenly, her voice and her actions every bit as serious.
Klara pushed her dark hair out of the way of her neck and tiled her head so he could bite her. A pale slightly raised crescent scar ran across her neck.
She had already been bitten before; she knew exactly what it felt like. And she would go through it a thousand times for Ben if he needed.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games