Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:43 am

Tae had finished up with making the pancakes, he returned out to the front with a giant tray full.

"Everyone is free to help themselves" he smiled.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Turq spazzed, seeing Rocky burst into the room and nearly falling off the bed as he scrambled to grab a pillow to hide himself even further from his intruder. Still in a bit of a daze, he followed Rockys orders, getting to his feet and heading towards a corner of the room, pillow still to himself and cheeks turning red as he exposed his pleasantly round bottom towards Rocky, waiting for some sort of heat or air to hit him.

Hiro Toshirou

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 pm

Tab ran up the stairs after Rocky, almost losing his own towel several times in the process. "I don't know if you should be going in there Roc-" he managed to get out before Rocky had opened the door. Tab cringed as he heard Turq's reaction and called out to him from behind Rocky, "Sorry about this sweetie, but it's the fastest way to dry you off..."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Fully awake Dimitris eyed the platter of dilectable pancakes and looked up to the stairs. "That's the sound of everyone awake... better move quick." He murmured to himself getting a plate and taking a nice full stack as he moved to the couch getting delightfully comfortable.

Then noticed Rocky's video camera lying there on the counter. Temptation set in and with a quick second glance at the stairs he hooked the camera to the Tv sceen and scrolled through the memoiree's of the Cafe's recent adventures.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:24 am

Tae just stood there grinning while slowly eating his pancake. Things had certainly become interesting in the cafe of late.

He sighed and waited for the other furs to return to the commons.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:10 pm

Dimitris turned back and saw Tae, then paused the tape snickering softly. "Want to see what's on here?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Rocky blushed and chuckled quietly as he quickl blew a surge of hot air in the direction of the naked wolf, quickly drying him off. He then materialized some shaggy pants and a pair of heart print boxers and threw them to Turq. "Put em on, bud!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:51 am

Yue returned to the cafe; having been away unwantedly for far too long. He opened the door and entered, looking about to spot the familiar faces. He wasn't sure what to expect but the cafe was always a fun place to be and he could us the fun, especially now of all times.

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:10 am

Taelyn turned to Dimitris, "As long as you have video evidence - I am sure I can check it out anytime" he winked. He was very interested in seeing what was going on, but did not want to intrude on any situation.

He turned his attention to the front door banging closed.

"Hey Yue!" Tae shouted. Happy to see another face in the cafe. "How have you been?"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:11 am

Drew and sniffed the air a few times, loving the scent of strawberries alone. "Thank you, Tae~" He spoke soflty before he began eating about four pancakes in a matter of seconds.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 am

Yue smiled at the other fur, lightly blushing; "I've been alright; a bit drained and exhausted gut I'll deal. Sorry about being away for awhile." He walked up to the counter and sat.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:38 pm

"You are welcome little skulfy" Tae smiled while giving him a big hug. Turning over to Yue, "Strawberry Pancakes?"

00Shoe
Captain

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 pm

Drew smiled and leaned back in a chair, with a now full tummy. "That was great~ And you're still better." He giggled and winked at Tae.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 pm

"Really now? Pink hearts? Do I come off as that gay?" he asked, holding them up and laughing as he slipped them on simply for the sake of covering himself for the moment. "Uh, can you materialize any sort of clothing you want?" he asked, longing for a change of wardrobe, at least for the moment anyway.

Hiro Toshirou

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:44 pm

"Uh, heh heh...Funny thing actually, I can only materialize things that I ow-|Sniffsniff|
FOOD!!!"
Rocky dashes back downstairs and locates the pancakes and starts devouring them. "Hey my little kitty-kat!" He called, mouth full of pancakes
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games