Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:57 pm

*brile allowed himself to get caught then he possessed kit's shadow again threw the strings and he couldn't move once more*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:27 am

They where both trapped. Brile was trappd by his heaven strings and Kit was trapped by shadow posseion. "What a predicament." He said knowing he couldn't move anything. As fear started to set in kit took a few deep breaths to calm hiself from the fear. He racked his brain tryin to come up with a strategy. 'I could always.....No wouldn't work.....' He began to contemplate any and all possibilities. 'Only one option.' Kit just stood there knowing that Brile wold run out of chakra long before kit would. He had the 5 tailed dog. And just using the shadow posseion jutsu took a load of chakra. He just had to wait and keep him immobile.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:58 am

"kit do you want to give up now?" *brile said not wanting to hurt him*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:59 am

"Kit sighed and deactivated his heaven strings. "A tie then?" He asked Brile. He knew he didn't want to hurt him so it would be best to stop before either one got hurt.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:02 am

"that would have been it for you but i'm not one to brag." *brile said waiting for him to activate the heaven strings*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:04 am

Kit waved the strings away and they disappeared. "okay now your turn." He told brile waiting for him to deactivate his shadow posseion.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:07 am

*brile quickly deactivated the shadow possession when he realized what damage he could have done* "sorry i shouldn't have used my shadow possession." *brile said*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am

Kit smiled and limped to his cane. "Aww man it snapped in half." Kit sighed upon seeing his cane broken and laying on the floor. He sighed and limped to a tree and using water sword jutsu carved another and better cane for him. Smiling kit limped back to the hospitol. But before leaving kit called to Brile. "See you later time for my last surgery then i will be back in action. I'll catch you later." He then continued to hospital.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:52 pm

*brile appeared on a rock and closed his eyes and began to think*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Kit leaped into the grounds enjoying his freedom from the hospitol bed. "Man this feels so goood." He said as he lept into the air and did a triple sumersual and landed on a branch slipping and falling to the floor.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:15 pm

*brile heard the sudden thud on the ground his eyes flew open and his scythe disappeared and his hand went straight o his sword at the back of his belt as he stood up and then saw kit on the ground* "oh its you" *brile said as he rested his elbow on his sword*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:17 pm

"Yeah it is me." Kit said walking out of the tree line and into sight. "Well did i surprise you. I kinda hurt my butt." He mutterd tom himself.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:18 pm

"yea you can say that" *brile said before he laughed at kit's last comment*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:24 pm

Kit took a dew steps towards Brile. "So watcha doin?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 pm

"nothing much just thinking. what are you up to?" *brile said drinking some of his water*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games