Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 pm

silverJack0987
One of Gai kOus clones appeared, "I came seeking a medical ninja who can help me.I was poisoned and only have 3 days to live but ive worked so hard to get where i am today some one plz help"
(who did this 2 you??)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo thinks for a moment trying to come up with something but nothing comes to mind. "I'm not sure. For now, just enjoy yourself."

(You can apply for a mission on the mission board.)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:29 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987
One of Gai kOus clones appeared, "I came seeking a medical ninja who can help me.I was poisoned and only have 3 days to live but ive worked so hard to get where i am today some one plz help"
(who did this 2 you??)

((havocks student))
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

((Sorry~ I can't get on most of the time.))

Sorcam smiles at Kazuo. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" He sounded a little more sure of himself than when he had left. He also seemed to have aged a bit. But only a bit - the child could still be seen in him. "How's life going as the new Kumakage?"

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:50 am

User Image

"Who damn you picked a fight with Yuno!" Zephyr exclaimed showing emotion for the first time in years but he muffled it in time for no one to hear.

Zephyr walked up to the clone and then smirked. "Sorry everyone something smells fishy here" He said quickly stabbing the clone with a kunai.
"This poison he says he has... Only Zeramaru can make a poison like that and Zeramaru is in this village.

((Silver is your clone and your real RPC in this village. There is a rule that your clones have a range limit and since a we are talking about havock here he is like a dictator with some rules.

One if this is NOT a kage bunshin it cant fight back with jutsus and I can do this. Dude you dont mess with the big five.))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 am

User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu was shocked and smacked Zephyr at the back of the head.
"Tera-sensei can easily help. The poison sounds like my sensei's she is a Jounin medic maybe she can help." Anzu said as she shoved Zephyr.

"Whats your problem. The kid is gonna die and we are also gennin like him." she whispered loudly to Zephyr.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:56 am

User Image

"We both know only Tera, Zera, and yuno have that poison." Zephyr said fixing his hair as he whispered.

A kunai was flipped through the air by Zephyr as he continued to explain. "If yuno used it then this guy must be really interesting cause he is still alive long enough to get a message and actually escape him." Zephyr then started walking out the office.

"I'll explain everything after a bowl of ramen-desu." He said as he disappeared through the doorway.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:43 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno walked up the stairs passing Zephyr and the two exchanged an awkward glance.

He got to the top and saw Anzu. "Anz, Where's Zeramaru?" he asked frankly as he blocked her path.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 am

User Image

Sindenky followed behind Yuko, looking at all of the other ninja as he did. Sindenky was ecstatic, but hid his excitement. His mind was racing ,thinking of all the skills each ninja had, all the fights, friendships, adventures.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:47 am

Gai Kou followed close behind him

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 am

User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu scoffed a bit. "After failing in trying to kill our sensei I dont think its wise for me to say where he is I dont care if I'm just a genin." Anzu said bitterly pushing Yuno.

"At least I have my rank with dignity."

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:54 am

User Image

Yuno

Grabbed Anzu's arm then clenched it tightly. "You listen to me! Tell me where he is." Yuno roared angrily at Anzu.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 am

User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

"Dont touch me!" Anzu shouted back as she twisted her arm free from Yuno.

She opened her palm wide and was about to crush Yuno's face with it by swinging it.

((Always this charming to girls?))
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno barely moved away from Anzu's crushing palm. "The kid will die if you dont help him." He said bluntly with a grin as he backed away.

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 am

User Image

Sindenky took a step closer to Anzu, "we really need to speak with Zeramaru...please." he said with a half hearted smile and a serious tone.

User Image
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games