Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:14 pm

"I hope you can come to terms with that, Lillium. There is only one person I love and still do love, but like I said, thanks to my mistake, she wants to give me gills with her nails." He notices her disposition and sits back down on the steps. "I'm sorry, but that's the truth. I just have to Jean to see it now."
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Lilium shrugged "Its ok" she sad seemingly back to normal. "I can let her know if you'd like but she might not believe me". Lilium blinked noticing that Chelan hadgone off to find the other young adults. She smirked Chelan knew what he had felt but she would try to dismiss it later.

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:23 pm

"It'll take more than just words." Marcove said apprehensively. "It'll take more than anything we can say. Only what we can do. By the way, did you hear the news about your father?"
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Lilium rasied an eyebrow. "My father..?" she said. "What happened to my father?!?" she asked. She told herself to calm down. she didn't want to become spreadically controlled by her emotions like her sister. Lilium clenched a fist one that was on the other side so Marcove wouldn't see. Her nails dug into her palm.

Chelan jogge dup the stairs and knocked on a door. SHe used her water visiona dnsaw Riko tih another girl inside. She flicked her other sight off and said "Hery Riko are you in there?" she knew she was but it was still polite to ask. "Its Chelan..." hopefully the girl would remeber her.

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:56 pm

"Your father was killed by a parasite named Yumiko after he had his aura taken by Alastor while fighting a man designated Guildmaster. As you can tell he went down strong, but the point is he went down. He's no longer with us..." Marcove sighs and the rocks before him turn over. He was still mad at the turn of events.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Lilium looked at hm coldly. His momtone attitude towards life was getting on her nerves. Especially since her father's had recently ended. "I..I wasn't here.." she said more to herself than him. "I should've stopped this I could've..." she was shaking slightly. Her eyes were beginning to shift. "I will kill..."

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Rydia looked as she saw her niece and Marcove talking. She then approached Lilium. She then began to speak. "...do not fight out of vengance..." she told her softly. "It causes people to do things irrationally" she told her. "I"m your fathers sister" she told her.
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Kendal looked at Rydia "Well at least you appear to be alright..I wouldn't want anything more to happen to Ricky's family" He said. He frowned and looked at Lilium "I think we need to calm down at the moment all rushing into things is going to do is lead to us losing our powers" He said. He looked down "I already lost mine rushing to win" He said. He looked at Marcove "I think Jean will have to wait a bit to handle...I only hope she doesn't do somthing stupid" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:56 pm

Plague's mist gathered around the area near Samara and her family. ~ I hope I am not interupting. However the body has been cleaned up and a full medical scan has been preformed.....We are ready to deliver the body once you have prepared a funeral. We have the body in a preserved state so there is no worry on decay. Would you like some help with the preperations?~ Plague sent to her by a telepathic message. ~Sanctuary has many resources and people to help. It would mean a lot to Leon if he could do something he's not taking Nephilis's death any better then the rest of you are.~
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:45 am

Lilium turned and faced the woman behind her. She was about to say that her father had no siblings but then she could see the slight resemblance. Lilium's ees welled with tears and she embrace Rydia. She cried silently with her nails still biting into her palm. "Why is this happening now?" she thought.

Mewchloe

xLulie

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:46 am

Tears dripped from Lunia's eyes as she wrote her speech. She stood up once she had finished and wiped her eyes, standing brave she shook her head. "I still can't believe it..." she said to herself. Turning around she made her way back to Samara to apoligize for being so harsh, holding onto her arm which held the speech. She still let the tears flow, not breaking a smile.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 am

Riko sighed and looked at the door. "Hello Chelan, come in." She said, looking back at Morganna. "I feel like we are losing..." She whispered, tears falling down her cheeks as she said those words. "I feel so cold to..."

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:59 am

"No wait. Just one more thing." Kessaris said to Plague as he pulled at his wrist. "I want to see Nephilis, before the funeral. I just need to see him if you don't mind. Just tell me where he is and I'll find him." He looks at everyone with an expression asking permission.

Marcove looks over to Kendal, then back at the ground. "There's alot more to worry about then her and that's saying quite alot. I think you shouldn't go back to Alloy for a while. It's not safe and with the aura vacuums there, it won't be for a while. In the meantime, I'm going to find Jean. Hopefully she'll listen this time, or at least let me ask her some things."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Kendal frowned "Are you sure thats a good idea..I mean she plans to kill you I'm sure" He said. He looked at the others then back at Marcove "At least one of us should go with you that way if things get bad you would have back up" He said. He new Marcove was powerful but he knew Jean could be just as strong.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Alyss appeared in Tenshu, finding Kendal. "Kendal I need to talk to you for a moment please." She took his hand and walked into one of the private hallways. She looked at Kendal and sighed. "I'm pregnant..." She whispered, looking down. "I should have told you but then I know you would get even more worried."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games