Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter grinned and moved out of the bed slowly. Shaking his head he jumped out the window, the cool rush of air as he dropped three stories doing wonders to wake him up. His smell was currently not working at peak capacity it took him a moment to find Geronica's scent. But once he did he darted after her, sniffing like a hound dog occasionally he tracked her through the woods. Then the deliciously alluring smell of a human hit his nostrils and he found himself drooling like a newborn. He was ravenous. Without a second thought he broke from Veronica's trail and attacked without hesitation. Pouncing on her he brought her to the ground with a crack, yeah he had broken bones, and sunk his fangs into her neck. Her burgled scream turned into more whimper till she died and he drained every last drop of blood from her body. He caught up with Veronica more easily now that he had a little blood in his system. Tripping her, then catching her before she could hit the ground he pressed his still bloddy lips to hers in what he considered quite an erotic kiss. Considering the sweet taste of human blood mingled with your lovers taste.

-=Sorry I was working on my collage report >.< stupid class... I have a two page report every week. Actually I take that back the class is super fun and I like the teacher a lot.=-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:02 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica growled and lept after a human boy wandering in the woods. He was around her own age but skinnier then her. He wouldn't have much meat to tear through. She sunk her fangs into him instantly as he fell to the ground. He groaned loudly in pain. She twisted his neck in her hands, cracking it. She had broken the bone holding it together and ripped him apart easily. She drained almost all of his blood. This process didn't take very long before she caught the trail of another human. This time it was a girl. She was shouting a boys name, crying out for him. She was terrified.
Veronica almost felt bad. Almost. Instead she lept at the girl from her spot in a tree and knocked her to the ground. She screamed loudly and Veronica ripped out her throat with her fangs. She drank from her, killing her quickly.
When she stood up, full, she was being tripped.
A feirce growl slipped from her lips before she was being kissed and held.
In her feasting she hadn't smelt Hunter. But he was kissing her fully. His lips tasted of human blood, as did her own. She kissed him harder, moving herself into his arms, closer to his body. Her own chest smashed against his own, her hands tangled in his hair.

||totally coolXD||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:41 pm
xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled and kissed her passionatly, no, ******** passion. This was raw animalistic desire. He pushed her against a tree and continued his feroicious kissing of her. Then a smell wafted across his nose and he broke away from Veronica and tracked down the alluring aroma, another young human. Whcih he felled quickly, along with both of her friends. bloodlust... the word flitted through his mind as he began to return to Veronica only to be drawn away by another delcioius human. He knew he needed to get a grip, before this evolved into a full out killing spree. But he didn't want to.... Maybe that little voice that had yelled at him when Veronica was telling him she wouldn't leave... Well the little voice was pissed and Hunter wanted, no, he needed to kill.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica was content with their kiss. More then content. It was fiery and hot. Her back was against the tree and she kissed him harder. Just as her leg slid up his side he pulled away and ran off. She understood to an extent. He hadn't eaten in awhile and he needed blood. Especially after all that he had loss being sick. She followed him out into the woods. He had attacked three girls so far and was tracking another one. She raised an eyebrow. Thats what? Four now? He was tracking his fifth? She ran up behind him, keeping her distance but worry filled the pit of her stomach.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 am
Ravin Black

User Image

Fingers ran through her hair. She sighed in her sleep, soothed by the motion. She stirred at the sound of Dylan's soft voice in her ear.

"Mhmm? Yeah, sure," she murmured. Ravin rose and stretched. The pink of her outfit caught her eye. She smiled down at her new outfit and then up at Dylan. "Wanna hunt by the lake?"

It was her favorite place.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:23 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter pounced on the girl and barred his fangs at her as she struggled, helpless, in his grasp. Then he sunk his fangs into her neck and pretty much ripped out her throat. Drinking hungrily he realized halfway done that he wasn't hungry anymore. That was good, now he could just kill them instead of waisting killing time by feeding. How convient. He stood up, vaugly aware of Veronica behind him and began tracking his neck pack of teeneagers. Which he also tore apart, all six of them. They never stood a chance. So his total was up to 21... He barred his fangs and began searching foe his next victim leaving the still blood filled corpses of the teenagers lay where they, and their pieces, had fallen.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:18 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica watched from a spot in her tree. She didn't want to get close to him and risk anything. Her excellent eyesight allowed her to watch from a good distance. When he attacked a pack of six teenagers she really got suspicious. He hadn't drank from them.
She lept from the tree and ran after him, when she reached him she stood in front of him, her hands on his chest. His eyes weren't blue anymore. She looked him up and down. "Hunter, no, stop." She begged. He was not going to start another Armand-like killing spree. He wasn't.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:35 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Ravin woke up. "Okay love," He chuckled getting up with her. "I have a suprise for you later." Dylan kissed her lips before throwing the window open and jumping off.
He landed easily and started to run towards the woods. His stupid newborn throat wanted blood, it seemed, almost constantly. He figured Ravin would be close behind so he took off and when he got a whiff of humans in the woods he lept and attacked easily. Just one, his throat burning was dull. He smelled a lot of blood nearby though and wandered deeper into the woods. And the farther he went the more he smelt.
And then he saw it- Hunter was on a mission. Six teenagers down in an instant but it didn't seem as if he drained them at all.
Veronica was standing in front of him. And Dylan kept his distance, mostly waiting on Ravin.
What was going on?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:12 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter had just smelled another human when Veronica was in front of him with her hands on his chest. He looked over her shoulder, in the direction the smell was coming from. He looked back at her and blinked, his desire to kill calmed, leaning forwards to place a small kiss on her lips. Then he smelled Dylan he turned an bared his fangs, hissing angrily, and he took off in the direction of the human smell.

-=Ick >.< =-

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:49 am
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

After a while Armand picked up the phone and left Hunter another message back that just said, "No. Not until I know exactly what I did to make that toy of yours hate me before she even knew me. You cannot deny that fact Hunter. Until then." He hung up and then headed back downstairs and smiled at the sleeping form of his fiancee on the couch. He leaned down gently and kissed her forehead then thought of something. He went upstairs to this mother's room and started to rifle through the pile of clothing in her huge closet. He wondered how Madeline had even found what she wanted to wear to the dance that day. Girls were a wonder to him. He finally found the dress that he was looking for. It was supposed to have been Ravin's dress as well until they broke up. The veil was red and white as the dress and he hoped that Madeline would like it. He went back downstairs and set it on the chair opposite of her then climbed onto the couch with her and held her as she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

She kept up easily with his pace. Dylan was fast. She had been right in the fact that he might be able to outrun her. The anticipation of a surprise later on filled her body with adrenaline. She rushed after Dylan. Suddenly there was blood in the air. Human blood. Then Hunter's and Veronica's scents. Most likely it was Hunter. What was he doing?

She caught up and stopped by Dylan's side.

"Hunter?" she called. "Don't tell me you're going crazy like Armand. Please, Brother."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:18 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She laid there. After a few moments, Madeline woke up. Armand was there watching her. Well, not really watching. He was actually holding her. She smiled. "Good morning or afternoon. Or evening?" She wasn't really sure what time of day it was. She ran her fingers through her hair and sat up. Her head was spinning, but not much. The headache would pass. She let her eyes focus to the light. "Have fun while I slept?"

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter heard Ravin's words and almost rolled his eyes. The main difference between Armand and his own killing spree's was that unlike Armand, who blacked out for most of it, Hunter knew exactly what he was doing but couldn't stop. He felt compelled to continue killing. Once again the precence of another vampire other than Veronica made him angry and he turned to face them. "If you were smart. You'd track down David." he said coldly and continued tracking the human down.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica looked at him, begging him to stop. But Dylan came up behind them and Hunter was pulling away from her. "Don't, Dylan, Ravin leave. Please. Yes! Go find David!" She ran after Hunter and grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "Hunter please,"

||no that sucked||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games