Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:32 am
http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aviart1bitterjane0rp.jpg

dont have a scanner, so i drew an avvy-art on the computer. havent drawn for years... >.<

@789: cute drawing.... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to the Kwik-E-Mart~

It's adorable~! -worships worships-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Thankyou come again

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:25 am
Kisa - thanks ^_^
you have such good hand skills drawing that on a computer, I cheat by using mainly the tools sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:13 am
but u have nice shading and colouring~

i got to learn how to colour in adobe..  

soumakisa

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:15 pm
Oh, I know a pretty good Photoshop colouring tutorial, will post it up when I'm on the other PC (on my mum's laptop right now..). You draw really pretty art.. draw me? Pleeease? heart I could pay you, if you want.. (although not much, I'm so broke xD)

@Sin - Niice pic. Very pretty. <3 -is also not going to lick the guitar (or hitting on Sin, for that matter)- But Sin deary, your sig is too large. If a mod sees it, it's gonna be axed. >.<;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:01 am

@Kisa && Sapphire: Very lovely drawings.
Pity Kisa's one didn't have colouring.

@Niph: Tch. True.
Shame.
neutral

`licks guitar`
ninja heart

User Image

xiiao-ai

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:22 am
User Image

^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:57 am
This is what you get when you don't have time in the morning to put on sun cream, because you're in a hurry (thanks to a fellow borther/sibling) to get to school for a 3 mile walking trip in Felixstowe stare
User Image
User Image
Yes, I have been sun burnt....I blame my brother stare
I have been sun burnt on the neck, arms and face gonk
My brother slapped my sun burnt areas, it hurts and stings now gonk

It was a really hot day gonk

` T a p i o c a `

soumakisa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:36 am
lol... i had a worst sunburnt before...
my skin is really fair.. and then my friend wanted to go to the beach to have a tan..

i dont go to the beach regularly like her.. (coz the beach in singapore is not that pretty - no ocean view u see). So i thought maybe i could share her sun lotion to save money from buying one.

big mistake! she was really stingy.. so i only ended up putting VERYYY LITTLE sun block... almost like nothing..

at the end of the day.. i was seriously looking like a red lobster.. very very red and kinda darkish.. i got a shock at myself when i looked into the mirror... i couldnt recognise myself.. O_O!
and my skin hurts for days.. couldnt really sleep.. >.> it was kinda gross when it starts to peel..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:07 pm
soumakisa
my skin is really fair.. and then my friend wanted to go to the beach to have a tan..

i dont go to the beach regularly like her.. (coz the beach in singapore is not that pretty - no ocean view u see). So i thought maybe i could share her sun lotion to save money from buying one.

big mistake! she was really stingy.. so i only ended up putting VERYYY LITTLE sun block... almost like nothing..

at the end of the day.. i was seriously looking like a red lobster.. very very red and kinda darkish.. i got a shock at myself when i looked into the mirror... i couldnt recognise myself.. O_O!
and my skin hurts for days.. couldnt really sleep.. >.> it was kinda gross when it starts to peel..

Skin..peeling?
*shivers*
I don't like the sound of that >_<

` T a p i o c a `

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:28 pm
soumakisa

Ooh that's a very bad sunburn you got there. If you weren't careful you could have got skin cancer. Couldn't you pestered your friend to death for more sunscreen? Or just say you refuse to go the beach if she didn't give you much sunscreen?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:30 pm
I never wear suncream.. and I never burn either. Just tan. cool  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Even Angels Cry.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:12 pm
soumakisa
http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=aviart1bitterjane0rp.jpg

dont have a scanner, so i drew an avvy-art on the computer. havent drawn for years... >.<

@789: cute drawing.... whee
OMG, did you really draw that on the computer? eek That is hella cool!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:39 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
I never wear suncream.. and I never burn either. Just tan. cool

xiiao-ai

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:23 pm
Tut this is what you get when people are all BBC in this guild, (sunburns ajajjajaa) >.> Wonley is me.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games