Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:14 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

YES. Like, why did they have to show their kid, tho. Just little Glenn jr at Sunday dinner. Holy crap it took everything I had not to sob.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:18 pm
whiters4

I started tearing up and had to cuddle with the cat to feel better despite her trying to run away. ;w;  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

I started tearing up and had to cuddle with the cat to feel better despite her trying to run away. ;w;

If their goal was to traumatize the viewers just as badly as our group was, then bravo. I can't say how pleased I am they both got final words. What a way just to start the entire thing.

Also, Negan is an overwhelming threat compared to the governor. Like, he ain't got shh on Negan. Negan is a beast. And like with every opposing force- I'm like Maggie: My first thought was how he's going to go down and by whose hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm
whiters4
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

If their goal was to traumatize the viewers just as badly as our group was, then bravo. I can't say how pleased I am they both got final words. What a way just to start the entire thing.

Also, Negan is an overwhelming threat compared to the governor. Like, he ain't got shh on Negan. Negan is a beast. And like with every opposing force- I'm like Maggie: My first thought was how he's going to go down and by whose hand.

Yes, my heart actually hurt watching that ;w;

Yes, the governor was nothing compared to Negan. Yes, his demise will be very satisfying. (Half hoping it's Maggie that takes him down)  

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:12 am
a small bee

You mind there being an attempted robbery? =3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:50 am
Go right ahead!

Lord Hedo

fuestray

Faun

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:18 am
yo punny nut

SoujiAtsumi

Now the naughty side of me wants Chester to interrupt on what Sahar and Vixen are doing with a 'ehem'. But that would just spoil the moment and I can't actually do that without the consent of you both. =w=''  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:51 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

A really really quick question-
Am I allowed to create my 7th character?
BECAUSE I REALLY CAN'T LET GO OF MY BBIES THEY'RE ALL SO PRECIOUS TO ME //SOBSOBSOB  

PUMMMY

Trash

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 pm
yo punny nut

Yikes, I already have 4 characters and I feel a bit overwhelmed already. LOL. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:01 pm
Hello everyone, hope everyone is having a nice night biggrin  

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:46 am
Kari Azio

I see you're using Ahri's picture for Myra-
Just to let you know, I already have a character that's using Ahri as a face claim- emotion_facepalm

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

It's still fine for me LOL I love my characters so it doesn't get tiring for me  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:49 am
Kari Azio

Yikes, Punny's right. You can use another face claim as long as it's not yet used for an approved OC. I suggest you use another female kitsune character for Myra's face claim. =w=''  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:34 am
yo punny nut
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Alright, thanks for telling me. I've been using Myra for so long that I didn't think someone else might be using the face even if it isn't the same picture.

Though the faces seem like your both annoyed with the fact which I don't feel was very needed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:38 am
Kari Azio

Well, just saying that you should look at the profiles of the approved characters next time. No personal grudges against you. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:44 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Kari Azio

Well, just saying that you should look at the profiles of the approved characters next time. No personal grudges against you. XD

That's a lot of profiles lol I just picked and choose through with the names I thought looked interesting. ^^'  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games