Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliandria

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:48 pm
Woah that's random... My head hurts....=@ . @=  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:41 am
guess whos back from belize ? 3nodding  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:23 pm
stoarm_fox

::jumps up:: dude!! how was belize!! was it fun? what did you do? did you miss us? (i know you hardly know me but still)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:12 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

::jumps up:: dude!! how was belize!! was it fun? what did you do? did you miss us? (i know you hardly know me but still)
* noogies him * hardley know you? i know you preety well, and ya my trip was great, and ya i missed you guys to

[ i saw your message about the zaush pics that you posted like 9 days ago .... sorry it took so long for me to respond but i will send you one as soon as i can ^^ ]  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:45 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

* noogies him * hardley know you? i know you preety well, and ya my trip was great, and ya i missed you guys to

[ i saw your message about the zaush pics that you posted like 9 days ago .... sorry it took so long for me to respond but i will send you one as soon as i can ^^ ]

thanks man, um..so what was the trip like, what did you do? why did you go?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:09 am
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

well, the trip was great ^^, and the reason we went was basicley because we were on vacation ^^  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:37 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

well, the trip was great ^^, and the reason we went was basicley because we were on vacation ^^

sounds like fun =^.^=  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:45 pm
o.o;

Biochemical

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:05 pm
::looks around:: hmhmhm...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:35 pm
is the thread dying??!! noooo!  

Jake Jeckal

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:41 pm
man why cant things go back to the way they used to be befor i left? cry fog, kuri, rena, berjy..... there all gone.... man i miss every one..... cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:56 pm
gaia is being weird  

Jake Jeckal

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:00 pm
stoarm_fox
man why cant things go back to the way they used to be befor i left? cry fog, kuri, rena, berjy..... there all gone.... man i miss every one..... cry

they all left? i didnt know that!! crying whyyyy!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:09 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

they all left? i didnt know that!! crying whyyyy!!
ya i know..... its so weired....  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:19 pm
::has to post before he can read the updates here because gaia is kinda gay like dat::  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games