Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:14 am
All my Grandma does is bake cookies stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:23 pm
Nothing wrong with that. I love cookies. whee lol  

Vankala

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:28 pm
Ross walks in. He's strapped from head to toe in ammo and weapons. his outfit is dirty and bloody, but it's not his blood. He sits at the nearest table and relaxes.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:33 pm
Hey people! Please join my Resident Evil forum! Especially if you play Outbreak.

http://outbreak2.proboards106.com  

FoxyAreku

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:55 pm
I don't think I'm going to stick around and watch the new resident evil. I just don't want to be disappointed again with another Anderson film. So I'll wait for fan buzz to strike my interest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:58 pm
Here's some fan buzz: It's gonna kick a**! Go watch it!  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 pm
I have internet again. whee Did I miss something? And where have you got that pic of Wesker Bio?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:36 pm
Umbrella Chronicles, I don't remember the exact site, but I'm pretty sure you can find it on one of the latest RE Horror or Evil Unleashed news.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:44 pm
Alright thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:06 pm
Oh my god... I picked up Heavenly Sword today... It's such an amazing game.
Like... People were comparing it to God of War... Maybe in gameplay, it's similar.

But the thing is, God of War was an epic, serious storyline, and frankly, it kinda got depressing at times.

Although Heavenly Sword is as epic as they come, it's filled with tons of humor. Even the Antagonist is sarcastic to the point of laughter. The kind of villain that you learn to like despite that he's a jerk.

The visuals, naturally, are absolutely stunning... If you didn't have a reason to pick up a PS3, this is it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:01 pm
I suppose this is a general question.... but... here goes.

Maybe for the Halloween season that is rapidly approaching... Could we hold a Resident Evil cosplay contest? I think that would be a blast to do... We could have categories for the different games, and have the Mod's be the judges (unless they want to compete.. wink )... Just for fun of course...

Anyway... what's everyone up to? School? Work? Creating the newest variant strand of the T-Virus?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:50 pm
School and the T-Virus thing.

Oh here's something interesting.
There's gonna be this event downtown Toronto on Oct. 21, called the Zombie Walk. And it's basically gonna be like 400 people marching dressed as zombies. They're closing the streets for it and everything.

So, me and a couple of my friends are gonna dress up like military commandos and go up there with cap guns and shoot up some zombies. If we go through with it, chances are, it'll be video taped, so we'll post it on YouTube.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:41 pm
Awwww man!! So jealous! I'd totally go if Toronto wasn't a 6 hour drive away from me....

That and chances are I have a gig that night... I definitely want to see video of it...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:50 pm
Well ladies and gents, I'm back after a unsightly and unforeseen break I had to take, but well enough, I'm actually very much here and as you may or may not be able to tell, I finally, FINALLY cured myself of the G-Virus on here. I was in the first stage for a long time, just that sort of zombied look. But now I took the Vial of Green Liquid I had and I'm back to normal. I'm somewhat happy my avi doesn't glitch anymore because of it, but after all that time, I NOW got rid of it. That was an accomplishment. ._. Oh well. It's good to be back. Hey, did you guys know there was going to be a Resident Evil 5 and a 3rd Resident Evil movie? domokun I kid, I kid.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:54 pm
Phew... You scared me for a second there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games