Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Hero pulled back his water and made it into a glove again "The name is Hero Shimizu, and trust me your lucky you have that thing it could come in handy like if your in a large battle you'll need it like I rely on my hyouton skills and my toads that will help you greatly later on" Hero smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:21 pm
"I guess your right..." Looking down Kit sighed. "Man Gramps really needs to promote me...Im jounin rank in power and skill by now...Five long years...I need to get out of here.." he said looking at the floor.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 pm
"I know how it feel I left the leaf village cause my best friend was the kage and was killed by the assassins so I went to the akatsuki and then got kicked out then came here" Matt laughed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 pm
"Quite a story..." Kit sighed an let out a yawn and a stretch. "So why are you in mist? Here to train young hopefulls?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 pm
"had no village go to and oroami let me stay here as a jounin as long as I wanted since I doubt the lleaf would take me back but I am also here cause of it helps me train" Hero threw a small bottle of poison "Use it on you weapons it is a custom nerve poison I kept on my blade"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:45 pm
"Um thanks?" kit said catching the poison in his hands. Sliding it into his coat pocket he turned and opend the window. "Well peace dude.." With that he walked out of class.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Oroami smirked and waved at rinzo, then nodded to Kit, though he was annoyed. for Oroami was only 23.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Heroo smiled and left for the forest  

i3 tails Yagura

rob45631

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:55 am
what wil we learn first  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:21 am
(Rob, remember that when role-playing you should always use " " when you are speaking ^^)

Oroami turned to rob, "Oh, well i believe i'm first going to let us all test our knowledge, for i have not been with yall before so i think it would be much funner if you got to show me your progress."  

Havok-Trance

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:36 pm
"how are we supposed to prove ourselves?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Oroami pointed at renji "you go first, just show me what you know."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:42 am
"then hurry up will ya kid?" Kit said looking at the boy Oroami pointed at as he reenterd the room through the window. "We havent got all day..." With a sigh he walked to his chair and took out a black kunai. the un glinted of its blade as he placed the tip on the desk and begen to spin it. Holding his head with his free hand Kit looked out the window with the typical bored look.

(Um hector...Did you forget about the five year time skip? Shouldnt you be 28? Kit is 21...And still as student?...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:55 am
(no five years ago Oroami was 18, then the timeskip happened, he's only 23)

Oroami shook his head "Rinzo, just wait a moment, Kit how about you show us what you know."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:01 am
Kit sighed and stood at the front of the room. "What would you like me to do gramps?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games