Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:36 pm
Yeah, she's not one of my fangirls, obviously. She likes the older men! *coughTaloncough*

Gluggles are (/Gl/omps + h/ug/ + snug/gle/) from what I remember.

*utilizes the pillowcopter to dodge the missiles, then drops some bombs of his own* RAWR!

Yeah...I'm on Gaia like...all day as well...but I do other things too!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:38 pm
psh, so.....yer just jealous XD (not)

eep! *gets pillow bombed and begins suffocating underneath all the pillows* come on! The glitter in the eyes couldn't have hurt that bad!! x_x  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 pm
Oh GOD not GLOMPS! *Runs away* Okay now if only I actually knew what a glomp was. xd I'm just a noob at these things. razz Good thing I have other things I'm good at lol.

But yeah I don't have anything to do. I'm looking for a job, but no-one is hiring. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:40 pm
It took me four days to get all the glitter out! Dx Glitter reproduces like rabbits! And you threw handfuls in my EYES of all places. Dx

*jumps from the choppa then grabs a pillow shovel and starts trying to dig Waya out*

Glomps are like...tackle hugs of loveable doom. Think of leaping on someone and you've pretty much got it.

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:40 pm
Is it can be mindfawk tiem yet?

Hi guys, so which of the RPs do you want me to move forward?

Shin'o? FE? or BOTH?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:41 pm
Gale OverDrive
Is it can be mindfawk tiem yet?

Hi guys, so which of the RPs do you want me to move forward?

Shin'o? FE? or BOTH?!

BOTH! Tan-kun <3 Galeypoo! *gluggles Gale*

Oh, I hope you don't mind my second post in Shin'o.

If I keep posting as Maroon, I'll probably end up turning into him. ._o;;

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:43 pm
I don't really mind. Though I haven't noticed it yet. razz

*gluggles Tana*

I'll try my best to post for both. Friends wanna go pig out at the local buffet tonight, so.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:43 pm
Yes, both, please! I can't continue until you post.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:44 pm
Trowa is in FE? :gonk'd: Must have slipped my mind if you are.

Trowa could respond to my sudden appearance ;_; But it's best if you all realize what's actually happening and incorporate both responses in one post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:45 pm
I wonder why DTT hasn't posted yet :/ ::crawls out with the help of Tana's digging:: It wasn't MY fault!!! It was all DTT!! I wanted the revive to have more sparkle T^T  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:47 pm
waya achak
I wonder why DTT hasn't posted yet :/ ::crawls out with the help of Tana's digging:: It wasn't MY fault!!! It was all DTT!! I wanted the revive to have more sparkle T^T

She has, look at Shin'o again. She could /and most likely was/ have been really busy. We all have lives off of Gaia.

Don't blame others! Dx It will put you on the same level as the American government (all governments for that matter).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:48 pm
Tackle hugs of loveable doom? Damn. 3 of my weaknesses right in one word. Crud. I'm screwed. sweatdrop LOL  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:49 pm
*pout* I don't want be like my government, or leader is stupid and can't talk right >_<  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Lehi_Dreagon
Tackle hugs of loveable doom? Damn. 3 of my weaknesses right in one word. Crud. I'm screwed. sweatdrop LOL

That, and metaphorical bullets. Better watch out for those.

Waya: I'm pretty sure if you lived in Texas you would talk like he does too. Give him a break with his "speech impediment".

I'm so tired of people giving him s**t for his accent and the way he says words. It's done so people have something to b***h about other than his political policies. See? You're falling into the government's trap! You've taken their bait and it's no good.

The American government really did a number on the public. Distracting them with speech "problems" and the "War on Iraq". It's all (some of the War on Iraq) done so you don't pay attention to things that matter, like economic policy.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:55 pm
I admire George W. Bush for his bravery in campaigning a war such as he did. He completely displayed how ignorant the population over eighteen is, after all, he was voted into office TWICE. AND, at the beginning, all of you were united against Iraq in a stupored rage against someone who had terrorized the American land i.e. the twin towers, the pentagon, and the white house. THEN, years later after I was preaching about how we shouldn't have voted for Bush (I was in America at this time), everyone decides: Boo-hoo, we shouldn't have gone into Iraq.

God, George W. and his cabinet are smart people.

Sorry for ranting, and I mean absolutely no offense to the Americans. I was just kind of...in the zone when you said something about his pronunciation of words.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games