Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:19 pm
Yeah...I got nothing.

I'm kind of just here right now.

My mind has gone and shot itself repeatedly till no information would come out other than what's necessary to speak//type intelligently.

Oh, and I can still complete sudoku, so my numerical logic is still working.

Earlier I posted a really ugly pic of myself...but it's buried under like, nine pages of crap.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:21 pm
That's ok Tana, I only love you for your body anyway =P *huggles*

I used to be really bad at sudoku and then randomly in the last week I can do one in like 5 min. It's so weird.

it wasn't ugly!

but you should post in Corner-ness

Electric Kool-Aid

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Well, as long as he keeps respecting your need for space, he can't be all that bad, EKA.

As for the 'sir' comment, it is a generalized term of respect. I have long ago learned that you can be quite moody, Tana. No big, it is just part of who you are.

Can't be any worse than looking up portal footage/songs on youtube. That being said . . . A day in the life of a turret  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm
You do?

Oh well there's another reason not to stick around...no-one loves me for my intellect...

Congrats on your achievement!

Earlier I mentioned something about introducing myself as "sir", so I made the connection. Sorry for misinterpreting.

Yes, it was ugly!

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:24 pm
Wow . . . you are out of sorts. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm
Yeah, and just a few minutes ago I was all sparkly-eyed and content with my ever-going epiphany sessions about music critiques.

Now I'm barely able to listen to any music other than quiet, peaceful love songs with erratic back-melodies and time references. Kind of a weird mix.

Eka, I posted in Corner.

For Tan-kun, every up has its major down.

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:32 pm
*gluggles both of you tightly*
I don't think he's bad at all, I just have misgivings about him being so much older than me, and not knowing him so well. And one of those we can fix 3nodding

I wish cryptozoology was a legitimate field of study.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:34 pm
We're just worried about you, Eka. You're a special friend to us, well, I can only speak for myself. You're a special friend to me.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:37 pm
I think, from now on if I get more avi-art. I want it to be my character, but drawn in statue form. No color other than the grey, or white stone color, and the clothes are just outlined in the statue; as he's standing on a block of stone with a plaque reading "Tan-kun" on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:40 pm
*gluggles Tana* You two are like pseudo-father/older brothers for me so I understand your concern. To be honest, this one seems much much better than the last one who really truly did just want to use me. I think he's promising, and I don't know him so well that if things start going awry I can't extract myself with grace and such.  

Electric Kool-Aid

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:41 pm
I don't dislike you Tana, I just feel like you scold me sometimes for something that wasn't meant in the way that you took it, thats what makes me wary of you. I've got a bad thing about being scolded and or yelled at. Though you may not mean it that way the way you word things can be taken in that way.

Eka, I don't know whats going on because I can't read the itty bitty text you wrote it in >_< So I can't give any advice for what is going on, but I do share your wish for cryptozoology being a legitimate field. I'd be the happiest person on earth and probably might not have become an artist in favor of it O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:42 pm
I do hope we're more older brotherly than fatherly... I'm not ready for a teenager yet, only a younger sister in her teens. If he tries to use you, I will come to America and attempt to kill him.

========
Unrelated material:

"Treasure torn out paper from the corner of a page
Measure worn out epigrams for signs of change with age
Figure out that figuratives mark figure a and b
Images i imagened with pretty imagery "
- More Hellogoodbye.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:44 pm
It wont matter soon anyway. With the upcoming stress, I'll probably either go on hiatus or be a very infrequent poster.

So there wont be much of me seen. Either way, I'm sorry.

At least for as long as I've consistently been here this stay on Gaia, it's been an incredibly happy one, with old friends and new friends. Great memories.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:48 pm
Tana, are you alright??? O_O  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:50 pm
*gluggles Waya* If you click "quote" you'll be able to read it like normal. I do that because well...that way people who care about me will read it, but it won't clutter up the page with my personal issues and it's easily avoidable if you want 3nodding

Tana, if he turns out to be a sleeze, I will buy you a big pair of scissors and allow you to do as you would to him.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games