Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 am
*grumbles*
Very slight change of plans because Maya is always wearing a goram hat.
Style's gonna go something like this, which I believe is still almost exactly like the style Maya sports in "PUNKY ❤ HEART" except maybe a bit shorter.
And, if I ever get money to get dyes, I'll do the colors like in "PUNKY ❤ HEART" and "Chemical King-Twoon". <******** Maya and his damn hats...
*grumbles some more*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
Spazzy is looking for some opinions.
Specifically, on what the ******** she should do with her hair.
This over here is Spazzy as of moments ago.
Yes, she took a picture at risk of demons eating her soul because she's kinda desperate. I ******** HATE taking pictures...
So, ignoring the shitty webcam quality image, the fact that I'm in my pajamas and look awful, AND that the house is cluttered, what do my dearest guildies think I should do?
My plan is to cut my hair. Really short. Likely the shortest I'll have ever cut it in my entire life, in fact.
And I'm considering dying it, too.
Issue one: Should I cut my hair short? I've been tossing the idea around for a few days, and I'm still iffy, but I feel like maybe a drastic change is in order, seeing as I haven't cut my hair in ages. Don't get me wrong, I love my long hair and all, but I've had to neglect trims so I have a hellacious amount of split ends that I honestly don't know how to get rid of other than lopping off my hair.
In all probability, I will end up cutting my hair because my boyfriend is gonna call his aunt for me tomorrow so we can figure things out as to when she'll be able to cut my hair and whatnot for me.
Issue two: I don't have a ******** clue as to what style I really want to shoot for. I'm wanting to aim for something like Aiji or Maya of LM.C, but they have a lot of different hairstyles, and I'm not sure which one I'd rather have. This is the issue that I need the most help with because A)I don't plan on telling my mom I'm cutting my hair, I'm going to surprise her; and B) my boyfriend is no ******** help, the only straight answer I can get out of him is that he's cool with me cutting and dying my hair. Whichever style I go with, I plan to dye my hair to match; makes my life easier because then I don't have to try to describe anything, I can just hand her a picture and be all like "Do it like this, plzkthx. 8|" Oh, and if you wanna know what styles (and colors) Aiji and Maya have sported, a simple Google Image search of LM.C will turn up all you need to know; lighter-haired one (most often blonde with pink) will be Maya, darker-haired one (Most often black with pink or, most recently, black with blonde) will be Aiji, just for the record.
Also, just for the record, I'm kinda leaning toward Maya's style from "PUNKY ❤ HEART" which goes something like this and this (which happens to be an image straight from the video), though I'm not entirely certain whether that's a pink layer under the blonde or just a weird necklace or something, though I'm thinking about treating it like a layer of pink like it is in "Chemical King-Twoon" if I can get away with it.
So, yeah, any opinions on the matter?
'Cause I'm at a loss...

i like your hair as is actually... but if you must change it.. maybe something long enough you can still pull back in a pony tail and have an inch or two left over...  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm
It'll be too short for a ponytail, but I could probably still pull half of my hair back.
I like my hair as it is, too, but the split ends in my hair are really bad 'cause I haven't had a trim in... uhm... Good grief, a year or something is the last trim I had, and I had to cut my hair really short that time, too.
The only way to make sure I get rid of all of the split ends is to cut my hair really short.
I go through this process a lot because I can't afford to go to a paid professional and the people I have cut my hair are always goddamn busy, but this will be the first time my hair will have ever been less than shoulder length.
I'm sure I'll regret this decision in the winter, but whatever, that's what my pterodactyl hat is for. xD
Now, to convince my boyfriend he should buy dye for me... >>;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:44 pm
Trying to find a picture of Maya without his hat is like trying to find a needle in a ******** haystack, I swear...
*grumbles while going through pages of google image results*

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm
*comes to a conclusion*
After thirty pages, the results of a Google image search start to get really weird.
*gives up on finding an image of Maya without his hat*
I suppose I'll just have to make do...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:23 pm
If my life had a soundtrack, I'd want LM.C and Daft Punk to compose it.
[/random thought]

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:20 am
oO Lorelei Oo

*leaves an empty quote to ping Lori to this post*
Hi there Lori~
You remember how ages ago I saved those monochrome avis you and Wolfy had and I said I'd use them to make some more art for you?
Well, since I won't be able to get a hat to you for a while yet, I did up that art for you as your birthday present from me. c:
You can find right over here.
It's really simple, I only took maybe an hour-ish on it at most, including roughing it all out first.
There are only a few splashes of pink in there because I wanted it to look sleek and elegant and stay true to the whole monochrome theme, and used the pink to draw the eye where I wanted. [/arts major talk]
I know the faces are slightly off, mostly just at the jaw line, and I'm really sorry about that, but I got tired of fighting with the drawing while watching my three cousins for my mum.
Other than that, I'm pretty happy with it, especially the hair, and I really hope you like it~
Oh, feel free to let Wolfy in on the art, since he's in it too, haha, but I wanted to just ping you first in case you don't like it or something... >>;
*paranoid*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 am
*stares blankly at screen*
Good gods, I don't know what to do, summer is killing meeeee. D;
*goes off to find scrap paper to fold*
Origami until a better idea jumps out of the thought river and slaps me with its fish-dea tail. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 am
When summer comes...I get bored...when I get bored, I enter the avatar arena....ugh...why do I do it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 am
Out of boredom. O:  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Endranse
When summer comes...I get bored...when I get bored, I enter the avatar arena....ugh...why do I do it?

-clings to-
ENDRANCE heart

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm
Queen Spazzy
oO Lorelei Oo

*leaves an empty quote to ping Lori to this post*
Hi there Lori~
You remember how ages ago I saved those monochrome avis you and Wolfy had and I said I'd use them to make some more art for you?
Well, since I won't be able to get a hat to you for a while yet, I did up that art for you as your birthday present from me. c:
You can find right over here.
It's really simple, I only took maybe an hour-ish on it at most, including roughing it all out first.
There are only a few splashes of pink in there because I wanted it to look sleek and elegant and stay true to the whole monochrome theme, and used the pink to draw the eye where I wanted. [/arts major talk]
I know the faces are slightly off, mostly just at the jaw line, and I'm really sorry about that, but I got tired of fighting with the drawing while watching my three cousins for my mum.
Other than that, I'm pretty happy with it, especially the hair, and I really hope you like it~
Oh, feel free to let Wolfy in on the art, since he's in it too, haha, but I wanted to just ping you first in case you don't like it or something... >>;
*paranoid*
awe is cute thank you ^.^

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

*Leaves a ping for him to see when he can get back online*

Thank you again Spazzy ^.^

oh and anything you may want from the con on sat?  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Arkadiusz Caelum
Crew

Militant Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:23 pm
-tosses a video in here-

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:34 pm
Arkadiusz Caelum

That was very pretty, Kaya. I listened to it several times  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm
oO Lorelei Oo

You're welcome, Lori dearest~
I'm glad you like it, and I'm sorry I can't do more for your birthday.
I can't think of anything I'd want...
Well, okay, that's a lie, I can think of lots of things I'd want, but none of them are necessary.
I don't do much shopping at cons because I'm a broke college student...
I usually do most of my con shopping at Ohayocon in the Artists' Alley, because that's where most of the awesome, unique, handmade stuff (like my longcat scarf) comes from, and because I can commission people to do art for me for the right price. Artists' Alley at my nearest con is also the cheapest place to shop, haha.
But there's nothing that I can think of that I want, especially since I could never pay you back,
Oh, and it's official, in a week's time, I'm getting my hair cut!
Next Monday I'm losing more than a foot worth of hair.
I'm sooo nervous, because I've never really had short hair, but I'm excited, too, to do something so daring for me, haha.
Now, here's hoping I can keep just how short I'm cutting my hair a secret from my mum until I've actually gotten my hair cut...

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games