Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:51 pm
No, tonight I will probably drink myself to sleep - that's how bad I am right now.

I'm sure he'll be a good guy, Eka. And you'll be happy; that's all I want for you.

I've scribbled down some rough abstracts for a tragedy-novel - that's how far down the bottle I am already.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:52 pm
*glomps Tana to the ground* You aren't going anywhere. Not while I am your minion.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:54 pm
We'll see, Trowa. I've got a busy year already planned ahead of me. I wont be home that I know of for over an entire quarter of a year's worth of time. In fact, I've been thinking of sending Rose to live with her mother, and hiring a nanny for the kittens.

I appreciate your compassion, Trowa. *Hugs Trowa gently*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:59 pm
Just be careful Tana. *gently huggles* I just got back from my brother's apt. where there was massive amounts of beer pong occuring, so I've seen enough of alcohol's effects for one night. Take care aniki.

*huggles Trowa too* How've you been?

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:59 pm
T-T Trowa will cry twin waterfalls each day that you are not on!

Just... promise you won't forget about me, kay? redface  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:03 pm
'course not, Trowa. I wont forget anyone, you're all special to me.

I can handle myself, Eka. I don't plan on getting completely hammered. I know well enough where my limit lies, and that's right on the border of depression and intoxication.

I plan on stopping one swallow away from intoxication. And since I'm drinking with my kittens, I'm sure they'll help me to bed as otherwise I would just sleep on the floor.

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm
EKA: I've been frazzled, mostly. Spring break is still three weeks away. School is DREARY. My favourite girl is sick.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:04 pm
::Gently hugs Tana as well:: I'll miss you too, I'll miss the pillow fights and glitter throwing. But you've got to do whats best for everyone, and I'm sure everyone here will support you no matter what *smiles and sings* You've got a friend in me!  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:05 pm
*laughs half-spirited* I haven't heard that song in years. I'll have to search it on youtube later. Our pillow fights sure have been grand.

Eka, I'm sure we could crank in some more posts in Corner at the rate we're going - haha.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm
Along with the addition to my AC thread I made today, I plan on making another one tomorrow. I'm just rather tied up at the moment to post it so consecutively.  

Tanakietsu

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:07 pm
hehehe, I just had an image of itty bitty kittens trying to help a drunk Tana get in bed.

Hope she feels better Trowa!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:09 pm
As long as they don't damage the body, right? What else would ther be to love about me if the body was harmed? *laughs* Kittens best be careful, better watch those paws. :]

I'd be worth as much as one of those Fraggle Rock characters: only worth remembering ten years after it's been retired.

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:11 pm
There is, however, something that I'm happy about: the fact that you told me beforehand. The last time a great online friend went on hiatus, I was told afterwards by another friend. She had left without saying goodbye... *teary-eyed*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:12 pm
That reeks with hints of ... Swan ...

*goes back into his corner, brooding*

I'm glad I'm different than that.

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:15 pm
"This house is a circus, berserk as

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games