Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 pm
Did anything interesting happen in the last 15 pages that I have to read? It seems so long! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:16 pm
::tugs on arm to pull Tana out of the corner:: If that is what they did, then there is no use brooding or it. You've got people who luv yah. *sings along with the song on youtube*  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:17 pm
*joins Tana in the corner* That night, I had only gotten one or two hours of sleep... She's only a few years older than me, but she was much like a mother to me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:18 pm
EKA has had a long day and has way too much work to do tomorrow, so she's going to bed and will stop talking in third person right about...now.

Night everyone!

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:21 pm
Trowa, I'd offer you some of this *holds up the bottle* but you're underage. I must act responsisiblily. Or whatever the spelling of that is. I'm to melancholic to care and edit my typing.

Sui, it's good to see you. *smiles* I posted a pic a couple (like ten or more) pages ago...not that it matters. It's mad-ugly.

Good night, Eka. Sleep well.

*resists Waya* Nooo~ooo I like mah kornah!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:22 pm
Good-night, EKA. *huggles*

Why did I use "was?" She still is mother-like to me!  

Trowa The Fearless

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Fine, stay in your corner, I'll just gluggle you haha!! *secretly breaks out a smirnoff and smiles* shhh, I don't have this ninja

*sigh* alright, g'night everybody ahm about to fall over. Tana please feel better ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm
Smirnoff is for pussies.

EDIT: I did see the picture, Tana! *takes out camera and attempts to take picture of self* I don't think you're ugly... *gluggles*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:27 pm
*puts his arm around Trowa's shoulders incredibly brother-like* See now, women are hard to figure out. One minute, they're ye'r best friends, and then next thing you know, you're shouting.

Affanculo! Sie cuore da rompe!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:29 pm
That makes one of us, beautiful Sui-san. Smirnoff isn't for pussies, it's merely just not as good as my forst or absinthe (which I refuse to drink on such an occasion. Absinthe is for happy drinking).  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm
"Stop and wait a sec,
Oh when you look at me like that my darling,
What did you expect,
I probably still adore your with you hand around my neck,
Or I did last time I checked"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Wait... why are you not happy? And what's wrong with Trowa's heart? (Please don't make me go back and read? gonk )  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 pm
*puts his face next to Sui's and gives her a kiss on the cheek*

It's difficult, but the choices have been made.

I will be gone for most of 2008, moving to Florence, will not make this any easier. I will most likely be sending Rose to live with her mother until I am home for more than two weeks at a time, which will most likely be January of 2009.

I will attempt to be here as much as I can. But once May comes around, I cannot make any promises of how often I will be online.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 pm
Oh... *huggles* How do you think Rose will react to that...?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 pm
As for me, it's mostly the Winter Blahs. My favourite classmate is sick (it makes me really sad to see her that way), and I took a particularly painful stroll down Memory Lane.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games