Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23391 23392 23393 23394 23395 23396 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:36 pm

The Eleventh AK
Owwin
I guess I can kinda understand people wanting sexy vampires. Dracula did the whole luring women thing, but werewolves? Werewolves eat people, and that is pretty much it. Maybe this generation of teenage girls is into that kinda thing? I hear a lot of people jack off while choking themselves and stuff, maybe I could pick up women if I just started biting fingers off?

Well, there is a lot of people who are into vore
I'm not, but if the ladies want it I could pull it off. File down my teeth and look like Christopher Walken from Sleepy Hollow, now that is sexy.
User Image
Mmmmmm
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm

Owwin
The Eleventh AK
Owwin
I guess I can kinda understand people wanting sexy vampires. Dracula did the whole luring women thing, but werewolves? Werewolves eat people, and that is pretty much it. Maybe this generation of teenage girls is into that kinda thing? I hear a lot of people jack off while choking themselves and stuff, maybe I could pick up women if I just started biting fingers off?

I'm not, but if the ladies want it I could pull it off. File down my teeth and look like Christopher Walken from Sleepy Hollow, now that is sexy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mmmmmm

I wanna be anally vored

by

a

tiger

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

The Eleventh AK
Owwin
The Eleventh AK
Owwin

Mmmmmm

I wanna be anally vored

by

a

tiger
Because of this comment I hope your Monster Hunter character gets ******** ripped to shreds by a sabertooth ice tiger forever and ever until you just cant take it anymore and you quit. Barioth ******** owns you.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Owwin
The Eleventh AK
Owwin
The Eleventh AK
Owwin

Mmmmmm

I wanna be anally vored

by

a

tiger
Because of this comment I hope your Monster Hunter character gets ******** ripped to shreds by a sabertooth ice tiger forever and ever until you just cant take it anymore and you quit. Barioth ******** owns you.

I hate single player ;_;

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:44 pm

The Eleventh AK

I hate single player ;_;
It was preemptive karma. It knew you would say something gay like that, and it decided it would be poetic to have Barioth anally rape you instead.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Owwin
The Eleventh AK

I hate single player ;_;
It was preemptive karma. It knew you would say something gay like that, and it decided it would be poetic to have Barioth anally rape you instead.

wow this game is advanced

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm

The Eleventh AK
Owwin
The Eleventh AK

I hate single player ;_;

Not the game. Karma. Monster Hunter is an agent of karma. Like how every time I say a monster is easy I use all my mega potions on that particular one. MY HUBRIS!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Owwin
The Eleventh AK
Owwin
The Eleventh AK

I hate single player ;_;

Not the game. Karma. Monster Hunter is an agent of karma. Like how every time I say a monster is easy I use all my mega potions on that particular one. MY HUBRIS!

okay then the game SUCKS

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:17 pm

D3thgod of hell
The Eleventh AK
Al Torrenz
The Eleventh AK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTvgnYGu9bg

So yeah Muse is pretty much dead to me

I had no idea what you meant until it got to that part.

I didn't see this coming at all. Oh god.

you mean 30 seconds in when it cuts Twilight footage for the rest of the video?

yeah that part is weird

Why is it girls go crazy over twilight characters like jacob and edward (Thats their names, right?) But dont come up to me and be like "Oh my god yoooouuuuuu" or something like that.

Yeah, I don't get it, how could girls girls be all over those super model types, but not be digging my pale, slender, homebodyness?

It's a wild world we live in-- And women are to blame!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:19 pm

[Kegan]
Yeah, I don't get it, how could girls girls be all over those super model types, but not be digging my pale, slender, homebodyness?

It's a wild world we live in-- And women are to blame!
But the thing is, they are into pale. That is the weird thing.

Owwin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Oh, and don't forget all my puberty growth marks.

Chicks dig a guy with scars.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Just got my Wii hooked to internet, someone play monster hunter tri with me?

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm

In pure white light my body become slikem asecret treasure map.

A secret topographical map.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Anyone wanna see some pictures of my parasitic twin Harvey?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Sure.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23391 23392 23393 23394 23395 23396 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games