Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:21 pm
*cuts both of your arms off* no more of that for j00 >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:45 pm
my name isn't important if you want to find out more about me just vist my profile to much to say and even more if you just ask me .  

SNIPE69

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:51 pm
welcome =3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:10 pm
o.o Welcome  

Dagger1819

Sinful Romance 88

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:44 pm
hands out tacos of doom

hello eveyone my name is Royu. feel free top pm me. i like role playing and talking in treads. i play video games and i have some friend in real life that i know on gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:45 pm
*eats the taco* Mmmmmmmmmm *gives a cookie* ^^ Thank you, and welcome  

Dagger1819

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:51 pm
welcome

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Howdy Your Problem0 here, I received a random invite to a guild of randomness, so I thought about and decided that two randoms cancel each other out, hence this all makes perfect sense now. Any who I like to listen to techno, anything by aqua with a little breaking Benjamin along with some instrumental by some less well known composers. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and imagine all the different ways that the world could have turned out, then I like to write them all down, then I like the burn them, then I like to put the ashes in a jar and bury them, then I like to dig them back up burn them a second time and sacrifice them to myself, which I turn down saying, "nay fool, take foul ashes away and return with an ear of corn blessed by a maple leaf and used a puck for a hockey game consisting of Steven Harper and Stephen the French guy." Of course such a demand is hard to meet so I turn myself down and suffer the consequences which is suffering through that whole thing a second time. I like to play violent video games while I tell my dog that violence is bad, of course he took a shot at my jugular so I think he gives two craps of a large pile of animal waste. I am from Canada and hence will act like I am better than every one else but that is merely my special way of saying, we Canadians are scared of you, so please take the time to beat me with a pool cue, or poor lemon juice in my eyes, or even step on my flag while spitting on my hockey equipment. My name is Your Problem0 and I am out to avenge the death of my sanity by my own hands.

L0ud Pink

Distinct Dabbler

6,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm
nice O.o welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:57 pm
Hello, thank you for the invite. I'm a mom to an unschooled child, and our house is basically an homage to randomness. In my not-so-spare time, I write video game reviews for a parenting newsletter.

Also, I like to eat chocolate covered espresso beans and cereal for dinner now and then, which my family doesn't appreciate.  

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

Mr pat-pie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:01 pm
welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:10 pm
It is I, the master of stupidity, the maestro of silliness and the overall Overlord of the Universe and Beyond, Brandon the Tormentor!!!! Ph334 my 1337 Skills! I kill joo dead with them!!!!one!!!111!!!

.........................<--------typed to the tune of Jingle Bells

No I'm just joshing youse peaoplez (I've successfully mutilated the word "people" Wheeeee!)

I'm just your regular sugar high ADD kid that lurves sparkly vampires, (yay!) sexy anime girls and gargling rusty nails (it's a surprise why I'm still alive....no i don't really gargle rusty nails....i gargle toenails to be safedid)

*talks robotic* I get alot of inspiration from random videos on youtube and i have a song for you

*sings normally* Link! He come to town! Come to steal all your COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! OM NOM NOM NOM

one last thing expect me to be posting like a maniac here becuz i am just uber randomy  

rubber man 666

o_O DaiEn O_o

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm
welcome!
=D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:43 pm
rubber man 666
It is I, the master of stupidity, the maestro of silliness and the overall Overlord of the Universe and Beyond, Brandon the Tormentor!!!! Ph334 my 1337 Skills! I kill joo dead with them!!!!one!!!111!!!

No I'm just joshing youse peaoplez (I've successfully mutilated the word "people" Wheeeee!)

I'm just your regular sugar high ADD kid that lurves sparkly vampires, (yay!) sexy anime girls and gargling rusty nails (it's a surprise why I'm still alive....no i don't really gargle rusty nails....i gargle toenails to be safedid)

*talks robotic* I get alot of inspiration from random videos on youtube and i have a song for you

*sings normally* Link! He come to town! Come to steal all your COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! OM NOM NOM NOM

one last thing expect me to be posting like a maniac here becuz i am just uber randomy

eek i swear you is stalking me! *looks around the room* eep...oh haha welcome to the guild. twisted  

nekoyasha2O11

rubber man 666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm
nekoyasha2O11
rubber man 666

eek i swear you is stalking me! *looks around the room* eep...oh haha welcome to the guild. twisted

>_>
<_<
*whistles innocently* maybe i iz or maybe i izn't
......*glomps you* kittyasha blaugh pet the kitty! pet the kitty!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games