Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Tuesday's arms tightened around Lilli. He heard a scream. Thanks to him, he wasn't able to read minds anymore. So he had no idea what was going on. He fidgeted uncomfortably.
The strain he used on his mind put himself into thinking he was physically injured, when in reality, he was just fine.
After a while of comtenplating, he tried to get up. In which he did successfully. He walked carefully to the door without any trouble, so he got up and walked down to the dining hall.

Once he got there he closed his eyes and exhaled, relieved. But when he opened them his eyes landed on a familiar face. Their eyes met, then she got up.
Miyuki headed to where he was, but he walked towards a free table. Sitting down, she sat across from him.
"What in the hell is wrong with you?" She asked in a rather irritated tone.
"Oh. Hi. Well," He stopped, searching his mind. He heard no voice but his own. "I can't 'hear' anyone. It's too weird." He said, uncomfortably. He started to chug a glass of blood. The chilled, rather gross liquid entered his mouth. It left a terrible aftertaste, but it would do.
"Oh...So you can't hear what I'm thinking?" Miyuki asked, he nodded.
"Ahh..." She said. After drinking about 2 full glasses of blood, he heard something.
"What did you say?" He asked, confused.
"Nothing...." She replied, just as confused. Now when he searched his mind he heard other voices.
God I swear he is crazy... Miyuki's voice echoed, like a whisper.
"Hey! I am not crazy!" He said, joking. She sighed.
"Whatever..." Tuesday chugged down a whole pitcher. Now the voices were screaming at him. His brow mashed together.
"Stop yelling!" He screamed at Miyuki. She got up, her chair falling behind her.
"Tuesday! Tuesday please calm down.." She asked, approaching him. He ran away, up the stairs to his room. He shut the door, the only thing in his mind was Lilli's dream. It was a nice dream, but he could still hear the other voices, fading.
Numbly he climbed into bed next to Lilli, holding her in his arms. He kissed her forehead.
"I love you...More than you know..." He murmured against her cool skin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Ben bit his lip. After a moment he sighed.
"You're right... I'm too weak to go anywhere..I'd probably pass out in the hallway.." Ben said chuckling softly.
Carefully he straddled her, leaning his head toward her neck.
"If it starts hurting.. just tell me..." Ben said, his fangs already protruded. Easily, they sunk into her skin.
Don't take too much.. you don't want to hurt her.. His mind reminded him.

After he could feel his strength regaining, his fangs retracted, and he pulled away.
"Are you alright?" He asked, holding her face.
-----
Half-asleep, Lilli smiled.
"I love you too, Tuesday." She murmured, kissed his head.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:42 pm
Tuesday smiled, then leaned in to kiss her full on the lips.
After a while he parted the kiss.
"That's good..." He said.

[[YAY!]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 pm
Klara closed her eyes as Ben drained a portion of her blood supply.
She was slightly surprised he didn’t fight her on the matter.
He needed it, she was more than happy to help him in any way.

She focused on the general feel of Ben’s strong but gentle lips on her neck rather than his fangs in her skin.
His venom stung near her neck but it was nothing compared to the first time; she could handle this.
Her hands coiled into fists. Klara’s face remained calm as Ben retreated from her neck.
She smiled. “Of course I’m fine.” “And more importantly, you’re fine too.” She noted his eye color had lightened. She reached her hand up to his face to caress beneath his eye with her thumb. “What happened in the forest?” She asked, her curiosity burning.
It may have hurt him to bring this up, but she was hurting too, she needed to know since she couldn’t be there also.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:50 pm
[[Lul, next post will be the 3500th. xD ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:17 pm
[[[WOO! 3500th POST!]]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:20 pm
Lilli smiled, her hands reached up, holding his face in her hands. Looking into his eyes she said, "I always will."
Gently, her hands pulled his face forward and she kissed down his jawline until her lips met his. They rested there.
-----

Ben pursed his lips.
"I thought you might've saw it..." He murmured. "Well we were wrestling back and forth... then I shoved him off. We talked for a bit... and he and his mate had thought that Nubo was an immortal child. And he is, except not dangerous like most." Ben paused, "Anyway, that's his first reason to kill me. His second reason to kill me was because I killed his mate. Se we fought.. and he broke my arm so I broke his neck." Ben said.
"Appearantly he wasn't as experienced as I thought he'd be.." He finished.
It took him a second, but Ben realized that he was still straddling Klara. All his weight rested on his knees though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:20 pm
Tuesday smiled.
"Are you tired?" He asked quietly.

[[Brain Daed.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:30 pm
[[Lul. Even though I haven't Rped, would it be okay with everyone that I time skip just for myself? No one else would really be affected but me. > _ > Since I like, died here...]]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm
[[ crying MY SAFETY PIN IS GONE! THEY TOOK IT OUT!!!

And yeah sure, fine with me.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 pm
[[Go ahead Abi.. I'm fine with that.]]

Lilli shrugged. "A little. But not really.." She murmured.
Snuggling into Tuesday's chest, Lilli closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:27 pm
[[Not much to post...]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 pm
[[ o . o WHO TOOK YOUR SAFETY PIN?! THE PARENTAL UNITS?!?]]

[[ I'll post later. xD I'm busy with other things.]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am
[[No. They put me on meds cause it was showing signs of infection. It was even infected. But now I'm on Anti-Biotics.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:50 am
[[Ah, Ori, be sure to eat yogurt if you can. Otherwise, your tummy will not be happy with you. D: Your intestines don't like the Anti-Biotics very much. ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games