Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:13 pm

Tab slipped in to the room as Rocky dashed downstairs to get some food. "Sorry about that hun, wasn't expecting him to respond so eagerly, I was just looking for a towel." Tab apologized as he padded over to Turq and kissed him as the wolf put on his pants. "Now let's hurry up before all of those pancakes disappear.~"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:34 pm

"You can go, I'll be down in just a minute" he said, pulling off his boxers and stepping into the shorts. He has never truly liked the feel of undies due to the fact that they did not let his precious bits breath properly. Sighing and adjusting himself, he padded his way down the steps, seeing the group as well as Tab gathered around the large pan of pancakes. Taking his sweet time, he walked over towards them, walking up behind Tab and hugging him from behind, resting his head on Tab's back as he ate.

Hiro Toshirou

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"Hey hun, finally decent?" Tab said with a smile as he felt Turq rest on top of him. Scooping up the next bite of pancakes with his fork, he raised it up to where he assumed his mate's mouth was positioned.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"Yeah, well, decent enough for here anyway" he said chuckling to himself and raising his head, taking the bite that offered to him, not particularity hungry, but feeling it would be rude to refuse.

Hiro Toshirou

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:26 pm

Dimitris turned off the camera and placed it on the counter to join the other furs at the bar. "Looks like everyone came around for some food."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Tab gave Dimitris his best caveman grunt, doing his best not to upset the wolf on top of his head. "Food good!" he exclaimed, shoveling the next bite of food in to his own grinning mouth.

Barakiel9909

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Playfully Dimitris leaned against Tab like a wall and ate one of the few remaining pancakes. "Yes very good my monocromagnus chum."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Rocky was enjoying the fact that Taw had made so many pancakes. He had been eating three at a time and didn't have time to talk. He had already downed about 50 of them!

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:45 pm

"Rocky, please don't over-do it, ok? There's no point eating to thee point of vomiting and it wastes food, love;" Yue smiled and watched him devour the pancakes. He had shook his head at Tae's offer of food, not really feeling like eating. He sat and watched the wolf eat and enjoy himself happily.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am

Rocky sat down with a plop, a sigh, and a very loud belch. "That's why I'm stopping at 63, Yue!" He said with a huge grin. He wasn't feeling sick in the leastbit, he just didnt want to worry Yue.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am

"I'd say something about that but I love you too much to do so," He smiles and moved to sit with his mate happily.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 am

Rocky stood up and walked over to meet his mate and gibe him a kiss, which he did. A passionate one, to boot!

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 am

Yue blushed deeply and purred, melting in his wolf's kiss. Who said kitties didn't make good putty?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 am

Rocky broke the kiss after about 3 minutes and asked, "What to do now, hon?"

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:18 am

"Can we cuddle in a booth? I've really missed you very much, Rocky." He blushes and sighs softly, trying to catch his breath as he looked into the wolf's eye lovingly. He was never letting him go; he couldn't.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games