Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:58 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu's palm mad a hole in the wall. "He's at the water fall." she said as she walked down the stairs

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:59 am
Kazu walked into the Office and thought "Oh look, the entire family is here, except for his twins.... GAHAHAHAHA!!!" "It would be best to observe brother, silence you tongue!"  

RaiTenguOni

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 am
User Image

Sindenky grinned, "thank you!" he shouted after Anzu, and looked at Yuno, "your not really the nicest person are you?" he asked with a grin.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:00 am
Gai Kou saw Anzu" thanks for the help and trying to help my clone earlier"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:04 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A lone man waited for the foreigners at the base of the office. A low growl escaped his lips as his mouth curled into a fanged grin.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am
User Image

Sindenky felt the hostile aura from the man at the bottom of the stairs. He turned to look at the man from behind his glasses, staring at the mouth full of fangs. Sindenky decided to ignore the man, he was used to Hostile feelings, since everyone in the hidden rain seemed to attack first and ask questions later.

User Image

Sindenky

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:07 am
Kazu started walking out of the office, with a damaged snow headband, met the eyes of the man at the base of the Office, he passed him and grinned.

A pair of eyes just right behind Kazu's head were to greet the man if ever he had decided to look at him  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:11 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir looked passed them. To put it bluntly, he didn't give a s**t about them, only the last person to exit the building. "Looking for Zeramaru, huh? There wouldn't happen to be a little psycho in your group named Yuno by any chance, would there?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmrpipmWln0

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 am
Gai Kou looked at the man at the base of the office."hey you, are youpart of the inuzuka clan?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:14 am
User Image

Sindenky rolled his eyes, "Gai, i trust you can go to the water fall yourself, ask for Zeramaru, can you remember that? Zer-a-mar-u. Go on, you don't have any time to lose." he said to Gai, and then turned to Fenrir, "what if we do? dose it matter?" he asked in a neutral voice, showing no hostility.

User Image

Sindenky

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:15 am
Gai Kou stood there" yes he's taking me to get the poison removed from my bod. Why do u care?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am
Kazu looked back and laughed "Looking for Yukkikage's brother arent you GAHAHAHA!!! then we are on the same page" Kazu continued his laughter and suddenly a head popped out of his shoulder and said "Please excuse my brother sir, he was dropped on the pavement when we were babies..." Kazu then shouted "WHAT THE F*** IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!"  

RaiTenguOni

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 am
((silver, read my post, and also your text talking again))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 am
((Ha ha sorry I'm using my phone and its hard not to))

Gai kou looked at sin and then followed the man."where's ur partner?"Gai Kou said to the man  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
The young man glanced at Sindenky. "I wouldn't be asking if it didn't matter. There's no reason to wait though. I'm certainly not gonna hold you up. C'mon, I'll take you to him myself so you don't get lost. Consider it, Cloud's hospitality." he turned around and walked ahead of them. He glanced to the one named Gai, "And yeah, I guess I am. What of it?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games