Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Kendal's eyes went wide with suprise as Alyss told him. "Your..your pregnant..how far along are you" He asked deciding to hear that before saying anything else. He was suprised she hadn't told him yet but she was right he would have worried but wasn't he supposed to.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm

" Alright you can see him. " Plague said as he looked down at Kessaris. He burst into a stream of mist and wrapped himself around Kessaris causing him to disappear. Both Kessaris and Plague reappeared deep within Sanctuary in the medical wing were they were keeping Nephilis's body. Their bodies reformed in a swirl of mist right infront of a large capsule like machine. Nephilis was inside. " I am sorry but we cannot take him out until the survice or his body will start to decay. " Plague said looking down at Kessaris. He turned behind him and looked at the doctors and sceintists that were in the room. " Everyone please leave for a moment this young man needs to be alone I'm sure. " He said. The doctors obediently nodded and left the room without a word. " There, you can take care of whatever business you need to. If you really feel that you need to see him outside of the capsule let me know I can remove him for about 10 minutes. " Plague said.

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Alyss looked up at him, thinking. "About five months..." She said softly as she looked taking his hands and smiling. "I maybe having twins." She whispered, kissing him on the cheek. "I should have told you since they are your children too..."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:13 pm

Kendal smiled "I'll admit I wish you had told me earlier..but I'm happy..I know that you will be a great mother..and I want to be there for you and the kid or kids all I can" He said. He gave her a kiss back and then smiled and got near her stomach "Take care of mommy for me" He said. He stood up "but i want you to promise me to take it easy" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:42 pm

"Of course. Thankfully Kessaris will be sixteen soon and taking over Shale. Then I will just be there as an adivsor. Kendal don't worry about me. I'm perfectly fine." Alyss giggled, kissing him back. "Just don't worry... I don't need you going insane while I'm still pregnant."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Tenshi sighed as he now walked out of the field and went looking for his mother in order to try and heal her wounds if no one else hasnt yet, seeing that Morganna was no where to be found and he was tired of being alone.

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:09 pm

"If I go, that show intimidation on my part." Marcove responded. "If anything, she'll listen and if a stone is cast, I will be hit." He looks up at him with a smile. "I deserve anything coming from her. I did cheat you know...I just wish..."

~~~

"Open it." Kessaris said, staring at the tube with his mentor inside. "There's something I need to say to him." His eyes begin to well with tears and they begin to stream down his face. "Like how he was practically my father for five years..."
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Kendal nodded to Alyss and returned to the others just in time to hear MArcove "I see...well be carefull I don't want my best friend to died before he gets to see his neice and or nephue" He said with a smile. He knew he just basicly reaveled it without asking Alyss but he felt he should know.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 pm

" Kessaris, it's alright to let your feelings out. tears we shed for our loved ones are nothing to be ashamed of. " He said as he pressed a few buttons on a smal panel. He then unclipped the sides of the capsule. He opened the side of it and watched as an icy fog filled the ground from the capsule. " I wish I could give you all the time in the world to talk to him...but sadly I cannot. " He said as he to left the room he felt that Kessaris needed this moment.

" Alastor, what were you going to do once you changed the world? " He asked. He knew that this was coming from know were but ever since the fight he felt so much more human like emotions actually played a role in his life again instead of the empty coldness and greed of being the Guildmaster.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Kessaris looked at Nephilis and felt Plague's presence dissipate. After he left, he separate the space he was in from the universe, essential stopping time. "I never used that power...because I was never one with the universe...until I went back in time and learned the power from you. I thank Keliah for that moment." Kessaris walks around Nephilis dead body and touches his stomach. His psychometry revealed his entire life to him, making Kessaris cry. "I never was one with you Nephilis. Never, but now I know what you've been through." Nephilis' body seemed to had been ran through a blender or grinder as scars and cuts resembling large gills appeared, but on his facade was still a smile. Kessaris removes his hand and the scars heal...

~~~

"It's not this world I want to change. I'll give this world up when I'm done with it." Alastor doesn't turn to the Guildmaster as once again, his eyes are locked with the sun. "This world is only a shadow of the true, pure one I want to change." He looks to the Guildmaster. "After this world, then, the Celestial Kingdom. I will rule both this world and what these people call Heaven." He looks back out to sea. "You know why we have these stones and residues?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 pm

The Guildmaster smiled underneath his mask. He placed his hand over his mask and removed it gently. Instead of the blonde man that fought Nephilis medium length raven hair and dark purple eyes. " the stones and residue? They seem like forces that keep this world in balance the subject of stones and residue is something I have never really dug deep in. " He said as he ran his finger's through his current face's hair. He pulled the hood down and sighed. " But I have a question for you, why is it you want to rule? For fame? for the absolute power? WHat drives you to keep on your path? " He asked looking at Alastor for the first time face to face.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

"I want to fix this and the new world by creating another." Alastor said, the waves cresting on the seas with the force of a taiko hammerer. He's silent for a second. "The rule is that when someone here dies, they go to the Celestial Kingdom where their souls are kept. They live like we do there, just more relaxed, free pain and all things. That is because they are no longer of us. They become a sort of energy. The more of them in the Celestial Kingdom, the more peace is on Earth meaning better temperatures, more plantlife and more humans. Now that's the catch." Alastor rubs his chin in thought. "The number is always equal at all times, but if all humans on this Earth, or a vast amount of them are sent to the Celestial Kingdom, there will be no choice. It couldn't possibly be equal then. That's where the stones come in. They are placed here because the second set of Celestials figured that people fight over power. More war, more death, more energy to run the Kingdom. The process never ends, but I can make it end. No more war, no more death...just a new World under logical rule."

~~~

Kessaris can't help but wrap his arms around Nephilis, once again seeing all the times they'd shared. The last thing he sees is his smiling face as he held him at almost two years of age. "I loved you Nephilis...why did you have to die now! When I need you!?" Kessaris binds that part of the Universe with the other seemingly spending only five seconds in the room. "Plague. Send you men in there. I'm finished. In the meantime, I want to know your power. What is it?"

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:56 pm

Plague was very suprised at how fast it had been since he was in there but he knew better 'This boy is fr more talented then I had ever though.' He thought as he sent the doctors back in to reseal the capsule. " My powers? I do not have any one perticular power I have many. If you want to see the medical room isn't the place to see, follow me to the Arena. " He said as he looked at Kessaris.

The Guildmaster looked at Alastor and said. " It all sounds good in theory but how do you plan on accomplishing this? Obviously if these tasks were easy they would have been done already. " He said as he clipped the mask on his belt.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm

"Many huh?" Kessaris said as Plague turned around. He bit his lip quivering in thrill of what it would feel like to have his particular powers. As he gained distance before him, Kessaris lifted his hand and without notice began to cut a wall before him, leaving a inch-long slice as fine as paper. If it weren't for his self-reasoning, he would've scalped Plague, taking his aura in the wake of his death. Due to his Intuituve Aptitude, Aura Absorbtion and fear of death, his hunger for power, his hunger to stay alive was growing, no longer as dormant as it was. "Okay Plague," he responds as if his fit never occured, "Let's do this." He walks past the fine line he'd created, not noticing it at all.

~~~

"My eyes and Kessaris' eyes have been marked. We are the chosen two to take the throne Dulceri Shale once filled. Every five years, a new residue is activated. Whoever has the most by the end of the 20 years, or isn't dead becomes the new king of the Celestial Kingdom. The problem here is that Kessaris has that little power to copy powers usually using it better than the original. Of course, it's because of Nephilis' Intuitive Aptitude." He turns and exits the Cannon's room, leaving L'eausian and Noids mechanics with it. "I'm going to kill his father, then his mother then him. We both have one residue and collect them is taking to long."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Plague entered the arena and looked around. He looked back at Kessaris and said. " Why is it you want to see my powers? Sorry for being a sceptic but being an assassin I have never been a people person. " He said. He heard Leon's voice as he scolded a few of their new recruits he was teaching them swordplay and they had fallen way behind the class.

" So you want us to assassinate a family? Then you will be left holding all the keys to your new kingdom and all it's bounty. " He stated as he looked out at the sky. " Forgive me for being a sceptic but do you think we can acomplish this? " He asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games