Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:28 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan hissed loudly. His arm flew in front of Ravin protectivly. Hunter was running off and they were being ordered around. "Lets go Ravin. He only was angered when we got here. Or we made it worse. I dunno, where's this David? Who is he?"
Veronica followed Hunter off into the woods.

||as did that||  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:33 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin shook her head in confusion. "I don't understand... Who's he chasing?" She glanced up at Dylan. "What's going on?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:35 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand placed a kiss on her forehead as she woke up and smiled back at her. "It is evening hun. You didn't sleep long at all. I brought something down for you though. Its in the chair." He nodded towards it and hugged her to him a bit while resting his head on hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan had looked directily into Hunters eyes before he had run off. He saw the look of what not would be a trained vampire but that of a newborn. Like himself. "He," Dylan tried to not think about the blood he smelt. "He's rampaging. He had hunger in his eyes. He's after the kill and he's not going to stop until someone stops him." He looked around, "Whos this David? I'm guessing he can stop him."

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin shook her head in confusion. "I hope he doesn't let anyone see him. I think that David is his servant or something. I'm not exactly sure. I've only met him once or twice, but that's it."

She crossed her arms. "Do you still wanna hunt even though he's out here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter stopped again when Veronica grabbed him. He felt calmer again and hugged her to him to prevent from doing what he really wanted to do. Breathing slowly he buried his face into her neck and inhaled her scent. "I'm sorry love." Maybe they wouldn't need David after all.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She closed her eyes as he kissed her forehead. She smiled and giggled. Madeline was glad he set her straight on what time of day it was. She would have been lost. "I know. I'm not tired though." She shrugged her shoulders, figuring she would sleep later on tonight. He hugged her. She hugged him back for a quick time. Mady, then, got up and walked over to the chair. She turned and looked at him. Her smile was bigger than ever. "Is this mine?" She reached out and touched the fabric of the dress. "I love it."

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:58 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica rested her head on his chest when Hunter pulled her to him. His face nuzzled into her neck and she held him tightly. "Its okay, just, please don't do this." She held onto him, practically clinging to him. She didn't want him to act like Armand. At all. Ever. She kissed his cheek and started to pull him towards his house. "Come on, lets go home."

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan nodded, Veronica had a hold of him for now. "Lets just stay in the area just in case." He nodded and ran off into the woods, at least they'd be kind of close. He took Ravins hand and dashed towards a smell. He caught a human scent near a deer. He nodded, indicating that blood was near. One for her and him. He lept through the air, pouncing on the boy before ripping him to shreds.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

After Madeline got up he sat up as well and watched her as she took in the dress. Her smile literally made his day. He was glad that she loved it because he thought it would look excellent on her. "Yes that is all yours. I don't think any alterations will be needed on it though so that is good." He got up and walked around a bit then sighed and came to a conclusion. "Madeline. For you and you only I will allow Veronica at the wedding since she knows about everything now. However you understand that I will not say anything to her nor make contact with her in any way ok? I will not be rude though you can trust me on that." He walked up behind her and took her in his arms. He just wanted her to be happy on her wedding day.  

ManAxXxSamA

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:39 pm
User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She was pratically glowing. The dress was beautiful. She couldn't believe it, though, that she was going to be wearing this. She ran her fingers down the fabric. She smiled as he took her in his arms. Armand was going to allow Veronica at the wedding. She smiled. Madeline was just excited. She was going to be getting married soon. Wait. "Am I supposed to get you a ring?" She hadn't thought about it. "And okay. I'm just glad she gets to come." Mady was going to have to call Veronica, or Hunter, and tell them the news. Since she was now allowed, Madeline wanted Ronnie to be her maid of honor.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 pm
sweatdrop  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and breathed in deeply. "I don't know what came over me love. It must be because I'm sick." he almost shuddered at the catastrophy they had just narrowly avoided. He picked her up and kept her close to him while he walked back to the house. Jumping through the window he set her down on the bed and leaned over her to kiss her hard. "You saved a lot of human lives love." he breathed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:23 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Ravin leapt up high into the air and pounced on her prey at the same time Dylan pounced on his own prey. It was a bloody dance as they both ripped and bit into their prey. She sunk her teeth into the deer's stomach after breaking its neck. The heartbeat faded quickly. She drunk and drunk and drunk until she stood. She straightened herself and looked up at the moon, licking the blood from her lips.

"It feels like forever since we've had some time for ourselves," she murmured. She glanced over at Dylan. "Wanna go swimming in the lake nearby?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Its okay, I know. It must have been." Veronica wasn't sure what the cause was, she was just glad that nothing was blown out of proportion.
Hunter scooped her into his arms and walked her home. She kicked her legs out and held onto him around his neck. She rested her head on his shouler.
He jumped through the window and laid her down on the bed. Hunter kissed her hard and she pulled herself up to him. Causing the kiss to deepen just barely. "All I did was hold you back." She pulled Hunter down on the bed next to her. "I love you, no matter what could've happened out there." She whispered, looking into his eyes.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games