Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:22 pm

rofl I'll... think on it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Magma Axis, Friekugel...those would be the sort of moves that would be her Finisher, normally.

Also, I should have mentioned this...but 5 points per-category, with a max of 25 total. That's all there are and will be for each character. No going over the limit. This isn't meant to be a math test...the points only exist to give a slight advantage to those on higher Tiers. But nothing at ALL like the normal advantage a Tier gives you in the actual RP. It's a rough estimate of your skill in each category (Phys, Speed, Magic, SP, HP)...not a be-all, end-all, Elites sort of deal. I'm NOT getting back into THAT again. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Like I said. Numbers. XD

In that case, my plan for balanced stats would be fine, I guess.

Actually, I might avoid putting Kisa there after all. sweatdrop She really has no "normal" skillset; just one that's her standard day-to-day, and quickly adjusted as necessary. It's not really easy to come up with one plain list for her, and it goes totally against how she normally is (which shouldn't be the case here). rofl Maybe another character...? *Hasn't really decided one way or the other; could go either way*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Ah, c'mon...it's a chance to create an 'Optimized' version of her. See how creative you can get without having so many toys to choose from. Nothing's going to make you use her and compete against other PCs if you don't feel like it in the end, but at the very least it's worth looking into. I'm not necessarily looking to make this into a super-competitive thing, anyway (you guys going against one another is entirely up to you, or if you want to enter a Tournament). It's meant to be simple and fun...but it won't be fun at all if you get cold feet with your good characters and back out because of a little restrictive formatting. XD

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:45 pm

It's more like there's too many builds to choose from. @.@ And she's not at all optimized, because she doesn't have all her skills yet. Now, WITH those she'd be crazy awesome, but... XD

*Slowly pieces ideas together* Hmm...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:02 pm

*Scratches head* ?

Hmm... Very Highs... that she...? Urgh. >.<

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yamiko Enoki

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:06 pm

And posted, yay me!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:11 pm

Annnnd now I shall take my leave. I was requested a broadcast so I'll see ya'll later gents!

Yamiko Enoki

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:14 pm

And it's coming along... XD
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

...*Teasip* ^^

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadowkeykeeper

Intergalactic Gatekeeper

16,550 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:09 pm

hurray, I get to start posting as my new person...who's going to be like wtf is with all this noise I am trying to sleep *pillow*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:21 am

I need to have a stop button installed in my wrist... before I work it to the point that it STARTS TO FALL OFF! D'X

Yamiko Enoki

Eretequis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 am

How do we find out a characters tier?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:06 am

Look on the Tiers thread. If especially in doubt, ask a staff member like me, Necro, or Arena.

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Eretequis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:28 am

I never noticed that before...So tier 8 would suit Nylocke I assume.
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games