Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Official OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:45 am
Kari Azio

Well, the guild exists for more than two years now. =w=''  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 am
Kari Azio

Welcome, welcome!

Don't worry about the face claim problems. n v n
It happens way more often than people think.
But! That's what the crew and I are here for, to spot out anything in the profile before you get approved to make sure you don't come across any problems, or rude manners for that matter. //cough

And lol! We're just lucky I keep up with deleting the ones of removed/inactive members. @-@ Otherwise I think we'd have like... 4 pages worth of profiles.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:14 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Thank you for the welcome ^^
And I was just wondering about that issue and if it would be that big of a problem. After they said something I went and looked through at least all of the first page and saw a few Blake's in there xD The pictures seem different enough that it isn't much of a problem though lol

After about 2 years I have no doubt that there are plenty of profiles that have come and gone from different people in the guild. It is impressive that all of those on the Approved page are active members.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am
Kari Azio

Yeah, we have a couple of Hatsune Miku's too, but the images are so different that sometimes we just let it slide, so long as they don't use the same generic image. For instance:

[Victoria Porter]
and
[Rylee Daniels]

So yeah! I don't really expect new members to go through every profile to make sure their image is taken. We all, in the crew, (at least I personally think) have a pretty good memory on what faces have already come through; especially since the active profiles are those that have posted within the past month. And even then, if I do (it's usually me) approve someone that's copying someone else's face claim, then the original owner will let me know and we'll work it out personally. n v n

Cause I almost did with your profile last night.

Added: Though I stay by my recommendation to anyone in that: If you DO see a face claim you were wanting to use, I'd just move on to another face claim rather than find one different enough.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 am
oOBookwormYumiOo

Well, should I change the picture or just leave it as it is then? Not sure if that will hinder whether she gets approved or not xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:56 am
Kari Azio

I would go ahead and find a different image. Don't get me wrong, the pictures themselves (art wise) are different, but the character is much too similar to the other in each. Especially since Yo Punny Nut has already expressed her concern on someone else having the same face claim. n v n

I'll wait until after you've found one to approve your profile.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:57 am
Kari Azio

I do apologize if it sounded wrong to you-
I just wanted to tell you, I mean no harm really ;A ;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:25 am
yo punny nut

Nah, its alright lol It just seemed like you were annoyed that I hadn't looked through all the profiles or something xD No harm done hun

oOBookworkYumiOo

Alright, I think Ive already found one so it should be up in just a bit ^^  

Kari Azio

Beloved Lovergirl

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:01 pm
yo punny nut

ACK!
I forgot to answer this. @-@ Got swallowed up by the sea of profile quotes.

That's fine.
Even though you were removed from inactivity (sometime last year), your one year mark for being a member again is coming up. And from what I can tell, you're pretty good at using ALL of your characters.

So go for it! n v n

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:12 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo
yo punny nut

ACK!
I forgot to answer this. @-@ Got swallowed up by the sea of profile quotes.

That's fine.
Even though you were removed from inactivity (sometime last year), your one year mark for being a member again is coming up. And from what I can tell, you're pretty good at using ALL of your characters.

So go for it! n v n

Ahhhh it's alright!

ONE YEAR? emotion_kirakira for some reason I feel so happy I don't know why- //sobs
Thank youuu!! ;v ;  

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:48 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Master Kiro II

Sorry for taking a little while to reply, I have gotten a bit lazy and kinda worn out from work, that I don't have much time too reply as of right now. I'll get my post out hopefully this weekend or tomorrow :3

Quoting you guys to let you know and not make you wonder I disappeared or something like that! Hope you understand ( ;∀;)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:52 pm
JayyLee10

Thanks for letting me know, since I'll be a bit stumped to see that the hang out time between Chester and Jessie will have to occur off-screen since the day change will happen after a few days. crying  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
JayyLee10

Thanks for letting me know, since I'll be a bit stumped to see that the hang out time between Chester and Jessie will have to occur off-screen since the day change will happen after a few days. crying

( ;∀;) I know it surely does suck!! I wanted the two to hang out .°(ಗдಗ。)°.
Want them to meet when day change happens if Chester doesn't have to work in the next day change? (Oh please have no work Chester! (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:17 pm
JayyLee10

I'll have Chester spend his day off during the day change, then. XD  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 pm
yo punny nut

Yoooooooooooo! Are you also into Mystic Messenger? I took a peek into your newest OC's face claim. XD  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games