Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:04 pm
just to let everyone know i saw RE3 last week and it ROCKED!!!! i loved it!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:18 pm
Well, feel free to go discuss it in the RE:E Thread in the Public Library forum.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:11 am
Would anyone reccomend the movie, it's my friends birthday soon (they are twins so don't tell me to use a freakin apostrophe) and we are going paintballing and then we don't know what to do so i said we could go see a movie.

Should we go see extintion as we are all RE fans?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:21 am
I would totally recommend it. It's a great movie to see with a bunch of re-lovers.

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:34 am
NotteRequiem
I would totally recommend it. It's a great movie to see with a bunch of re-lovers.

biggrin
I still have yet to see it. So far, I've heard positive reviews about the movie. Now to only find time. Thats the difficult part.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:23 pm
You've heard positive reviews? I'm assuming it was from the fans, because 'professional' critics have been doing nothing but bitching about it. But, this is the same critics that give Halo 3 a 10/10 but Heavenly Sword a 7, just because Halo is getting all the hype right now, so I don't take them seriously.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:15 pm
MM-212 Beta
NotteRequiem

biggrin
I still have yet to see it. So far, I've heard positive reviews about the movie. Now to only find time. Thats the difficult part.

Do yourself a favor (if you are able to). Call off from work and go see the movie..

Even just for the soundtrack, which is really excellent.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You've heard positive reviews? I'm assuming it was from the fans, because 'professional' critics have been doing nothing but bitching about it. But, this is the same critics that give Halo 3 a 10/10 but Heavenly Sword a 7, just because Halo is getting all the hype right now, so I don't take them seriously.
Yeah, I strictly go against what the film critics have to say. Purely fan based is what I'm interested in.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:07 pm
Which, you know, you'll get one or 2 out of ten people who are gonna say, "It sucked. I walked out on it." But majority took the movie really well. I was honestly surprised by this fact. Either way. It's doing better than the first two (though it makes sense that anything will do better than the first one. Hell, I wanted to see it, but being Rater R, back then, I couldn't.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:31 am
eek Fantastic new Sig, Bio... Holy crap.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:01 pm
u.u All I ddi was slap a label on it. the image itself I wouldn't have found if it wasn't for new member, Anachronous. Gotta love those Capcom connections.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 pm
Did anyone hear that they are porting RE4 again? This time it's mobile. What a way to push a ******** series.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:04 pm
Vash Thompson
Did anyone hear that they are porting RE4 again? This time it's mobile. What a way to push a ******** series.
Oh wow... That's like... A new low on Capcom. But at least there's probably not gonna be any voice acting, so no more Ashley's annoying voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:17 pm
I really hope that isn't the case. I might just try to gag myself with a spoon.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 pm
I'll download it and then gag myself with the cellphone it's on.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games