Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:02 am
Oroami took a deep breath "first, don't call me gramps, and second just show us something you can do... it has to be associated with a ninja."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:31 am
Kit smiled and took out a small ball. Throwing it to the ground the room filled with smoke. A small sound could be heard and when the soke cleard Oroamis pants were at his feet. Letting out a laugh Kit said. "That ninja enough for you?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am
a clone of katsuro appeared at the room where kit and oroami was at. he then saw what kit did to oroami and sighed. he had a cig in his mouth as always as the trail of smoke was lifting in the air. he then look at kit. 'so, this is the new one i keep hearing around this part. guess your having fun with oroami. tell me, what is your name?" he said, wondering now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
"Hello Katsuro." Kit said with a smile. Letting out a laugh he continued. "Why should i give you my name? Just because you want it? And i doubt i am famous so how have you heard of me?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:09 pm
katsuro sighed. "because i knew the first kit. we where.....the best of friends." he said, looking down. he was alittle sadden now that kit was dead. "now tell me. can you please give me the name of yours?" he asked. he was not going to ask again if he was not going to give his name out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:10 pm
((lol your not very smooth Kit.))  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 pm
(Smoother then you think doll face wink )

Kit smiled and stuck out his hand. "Kit Heyaza the second. Nice to meet you Katsuro. I knew the old Kit as well. He gave me this.." Opening his left eye the sharingan stood out like a sore thumb. "Anyways." Closing the eye he smiled. "What bring you to mist?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:17 pm
katsuro smiled as well and stuck out his hand as well to shake kit's hand. "well, really, helpign oroami getting the second level of the blood red eyes and just visiting. i am only a clone and the real me is at suna right now. im beginning to think that we are going to be the best of friends like the first kit." he said as the smoke trail off in the air again.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:19 pm
With a smile Kits voice changed. His facial expression and voice matched perfectly to the old Kit's. "Well Katsuro. I sure hope so." Letting out the old and familiar laugh he patted Katsuros shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:24 pm
the voice and laugh that matched the old kit gave him a smile again. he then pat on kit's shoulder as well. "so. what are your elements? if it is lighting and water, then i can teach you them. and what is your rank as well?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Kit smiled as he returned to normal. "Academy. Fire, Water, Earth, And fire." With a nod he placed his fin under his chan and nodded. Removing his hand form Katsuros shoulder he said. "Everything but lightning. I tihnk lightning is a waste of time anyway."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:34 pm
katsuro sigh when he herd kit say that lighting was a waste of time. he then closed his right eye as his left eye had a black eye patch on it. "ah, i see. but you seem more powerful then a academy student. you should be chunin." he said, laughing alittle bit.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:36 pm
"Well yeah...Im 21 flippin years old...And im academy..Its kinda ridiculuous...Oh well its gramps call not mine. Even though i can totally beat the crap out of any genin maybe chuunin here...." With a sigh he leaned against the desk. "But unessecaery strength its a waste. Only get as strong as you need to."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:42 pm
he laughing alittle bit as he then took the cig out of his mouth and make a huge poof of smoke as it trailed out in a open window. he then sat down in a seat and look at kit. "your time will come when you are at my rank. you may be stronger then me when your at my rank." he said laughing now.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:44 pm
"Eh. I dont really care about the future all that much. I just enjoy the present the here and now. I dont dwell on the past. Or ponder the future." Kit smiled and let out a yawn. "So do i pass or not?" He said wanting to get the hell out of the academy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games