Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:25 am
Why is everyone's avatars so decked out? *goes off to change his back into true G.O.D. mode*

So some decade of pages ago, I heard something about white/blacklists. Have I told everyone how stupid and completely useless those things are yet. Totally no point in them.

Also, not mentioning any specific ones, but I think some roleplays are poorly-created and weak. *twitches*

Wow, I'm in an angry mood today . . .

*must not be angry*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:26 am
*hopes he's not talking about her guild RP ;-;* Mines not decked out, its just dressed up as Waya *shrug*  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:30 am
Gale OverDrive
Why is everyone's avatars so decked out? *goes off to change his back into true G.O.D. mode*

So some decade of pages ago, I heard something about white/blacklists. Have I told everyone how stupid and completely useless those things are yet. Totally no point in them.

Also, not mentioning any specific ones, but I think some roleplays are poorly-created and weak. *twitches*

Wow, I'm in an angry mood today . . .

*must not be angry*

*points at several role plays* They're all so underdeveloped! We must beat them with our massively detailed and intense role plays! We could rule this land! *holds up a convincing fist symbolizing absolute power* Think of the power of monopolizing! Muwahahaha!

On another note: Gale! n_n *hugs Gale* My avatar is always decked out. :'PPPPP And you should know that by now.

I've not even ventured to your guild, so I have no idear.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:32 am
Wow....your avi really does look quite emo O_O; it kinda scares me XD  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:34 am
Yup, yup. yup.

It's delectable how well it actually portrays what I was going for.

I truly am a master of the craft.

If I had one of every store item, and several of each collectable//multiple use item, I would probably have the best avatar on all of Gaia, AND, I would be in the avatar spotlight, like, all the time.

Oh wait, they don't do the spotlight anymore, my bad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:36 am
They don't???? I could have sworn that was still up.....  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:37 am
I'm pretty sure, but I've been known to be wrong before. So don't quote me on that if it turns up somewhere I would never have looked. :gonk'd:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:39 am
Ah no I think your right. I think I'm thinking of the Avatar Arena winner for the week  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:39 am
Hmmm . . . not enough items . . .

*gluggles everyone*

Yeah . . .but I still follow the 4 threads only rule. . .

Hang on . . . *counts RPs*

I only has 2! That means I create two more! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:41 am
Noooo, Gale! x3 Two is enough to trap my soul forever. :gonk'd: If you make another awesome possum one I will be so overburdened with stress to be awesome!

Oh, yeah...I'm pretty sure the spotlight is gone, which is unfortunate.

Gale looks so cool! x3

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:42 am
oooo Pretty Avi gale ^w^. Theres a rule as to how many threads you can have? Well thats handy! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 am
wait, they don't do avatar arena anymore?  

LadyCarmen

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:43 am
waya achak
oooo Pretty Avi gale ^w^. Theres a rule as to how many threads you can have? Well thats handy! XD

No more than four at a time, every now and then I'll count because someone will have like three on the first page of threads, and I'll be like: OOOOH, I want to get you! Muwahaha, and then they'll only have four and I'll be like: oh poop.

I try to get them though!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:44 am
I want to be a trend follower *goes to edit Avi* though mine will never be as cool as your guyses  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:44 am
You're overburdened? o_O? If so, then I must be smashed under 10 tons of stress, because, I am the one, after all, who will be creating/running these RPs. gonk

Yeah, it's currently and has long been set at 4 RPs/person.

But if I do make another one . . . what kind should it be? Any suggestions? Ideas? Comments? Favorites? Requests?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games