Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:15 am
You smacked the kid in the middle of the street!? O_O; seems a bit severe.... Everyone causes there parents grief  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:17 am
The kid deserved it, and I'd been in the local pub for about two hours.
He wasn't trying to make a statement, he was doing it because his friends did it as well.

I never caused my parents too much grief, I was too much of an a**-kisser as a child. Perfect student this, extra curricular that.

I could fart straight A's as a student.

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:21 am
I wasn't the perfect student and I always caused my mother grief by 'being stupid' *sigh* Granted, I didn't cause her nearly as much grief as my brother did I'd like to think biggrin I was the 'relatively' good child. I've never gotten straight A's....ever.... I had actually never gotten an A ever in highschool I don't believe (that excludes gym class) which makes me laugh...because I got an A in my 2-D class last quarter and I think I have an A now in my Color Theory class lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:22 am
Pardon my ignorance as I ask what Color Theory is.  

Tanakietsu

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:23 am
GRAGH!! I get left behind again!!

Gale: I'd request a slice-of-life RP set in a cafe, but that's mine. Wait... We have one already, don't we?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:25 am
Um...we've kinda got a bar going. >_>;;  

Tanakietsu

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:25 am
People who seriously think they're lycans/vampires should seriously take a gun and go be an hero. Kill themselves, it's the only way.

Even I despise RPs that have some sort of thing that allows one to be of another fantasy race such as that. I don't know exactly why, but I prefer humans above all the others. Call me racist, I guess . . . XD.

What about a martial arts one? Hmmm . . . but then people would have to know some about the martial arts . . .

A magic-based one maybe? Ehhh . . .

There was that one RP that I based FE out of . . . involving 14 people all in all, but that many people is almost unattainable in an RP.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:27 am
I have a hard time enough as it is allowing myself to have a wyvern in FE. It's seriously pushing my "human only, no other species" vow.

Well, I take that back, I wouldn't mind being a REAL animal, like a fox or something...but there will be so many wolves that it's not even funny.

Tana hates wolves as well. Goddamn wolves. (One of my biggest criticisms with Twilight Princess)

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:28 am
Color Theory is....hmm...the study of how colors effect each other as well as effecting those who view them (the audience).

For example if you see the color....Red, some things that will come to mind in association with that color are Speed and Stop as well as warm/hot as well as you might see a Orange or Yellow color and think of Caution.

Now color is very important when choosing what color will be next to another color because different colors create different effects. If you do a color and then the colors compliment right next to it, the edge between the colors will vibrate

I'm sorry I can not agree with you guys with being 'human only', it just doesn't entertain me as well as having bright colored skin and hair like an Air Genasi or something like that, it's much more fun to draw ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:29 am
waya achak
Color Theory is....hmm...the study of how colors effect each other as well as effecting those who view them (the audience).

For example if you see the color....Red, some things that will come to mind in association with that color are Speed and Stop as well as warm/hot as well as you might see a Orange or Yellow color and think of Caution.

Now color is very important when choosing what color will be next to another color because different colors create different effects. If you do a color and then the colors compliment right next to it, the edge between the colors will vibrate

Holy crap, I want to go back to school! Dx  

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:33 am
For once I know something!!!! That makes me so unbelievably happy T^T

If you want an example Tana, I can take a iSight photo of my Albers color theory project thats out in my car. Granted it'll look like crap but you never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:34 am
Aww, you don't give yourself enough credit.  

Tanakietsu

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 am
here Tana. This was my Color Theory project for Albers. The assignment was to have the circles be all the same color and then surround them by different colors to make the same color look different. We had to do A Merge, pop art, compliment, and then one of our choice. They go in either order or reverse order

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a187/hannahninja/Photo46.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:04 pm
ok, does anyone here listen to techno? I didn't used to but now it's like eating my brain...I think I'm in love with BassHunter...I have no idea what he's saying but... I suddenly have this urge to have his Swedish babies (and hopefully they'll glow under black lights!)  

Electric Kool-Aid

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:30 pm
I like techno on occasion as long as it's got Bass in it and a good beat and generally has Lyrics (I'm not big on songs with no lyrics, I get no story out of just plain music generally)  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games