Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:46 pm
BassHunter-Boten Anna
I can hear this song bouncing back and forth in my head long after it's stopped playing...(and he's kind of hot ninja )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:55 pm
Hon heter Anna, aaaanna heter hon.
Och hon kan banna, banna mig så fort.
Jag trodde aldrig jag skulle känna så här,
men i mina ögon är hon alltid en bot.

etc. God I've been fed that song so much all the time it makes my brain hurt. Only good thing is that we kind of use it as a joke because I have a LOT of friends named Anna.

It's about a bot in a chat room that he meets and falls in love with, but she bans him xD The real idea with it though is to confuse, since the word bot is pronounced in the same way as båt, which means boat. So most people think he's singing about a boat he loves xD

*chews on Tana* MmmmMmm frog legs <3  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 pm
Yeah, my friend was in the Netherlands for a year and she said that over there they've got a spoof of it that's like
"I have a boat, it's name is Anna, Anna is it's name, it's sitting here in the ditch. It's the prettiest boat on the canal. There are naked women in bikinis on it...etc"

it's pretty funny actually, because according to her that music video of it accurately describes Dutch life in the summer (basically drinking in various stages of undress on a boat in a canal)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:11 pm
Damn, was the first time I saw the music video and him. The video is pure crap and he looks like any slimy swedish 'Stockholmare', not my type xD Also the blonde girl just added to the super swedish feeling of it all, nasty. But sure he's kind of good looking perhaps.

And as usual, it's now completely stuck in my head again. Always happens when someone even mentions it.  

Mou

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:15 pm
My most sincere apologies Mouneechan. If it makes you feel better, it's stuck in my head as well... and I'm trying to do a report on chordate digestion...and it's not helping much.

also from the prospective of a non-Swede...who has to look at nasty grotty Americans all the time...he's pretty damn hot >.<

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm
*gluggles Waya, EKA, and all others with March birthdays*
Meh, I never bother listning to that zodiac stuff.

Welcome back, Carmen!

*gluggles the froggy* Besides, what does the orphan item even do for you? I don't think it'll evolve.

Seeing a futuristic roleplay from you would be interesting, Gale.
gonk Now you're talking about leaving!?

Techno all the way! I happen to prefer non-vocal dance/trance/rave style myself.
Even though Darude's Sandstorm is over-played, I still love it.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

the white fawn

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:20 pm
*tip-toes into room and finds a place to sit down*

*clears throat* Hello, newbie guild member here! *waves*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 pm
*Welcome gluggles Breegy and also does the welcome dance* Welcome! biggrin

And I'm sorry Yoder I absolutely HATE Sandstorm...*shudder*  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm
Hello Breegy! Welcome to the RPR <3 *offers a cup of tea*

I think the orphan items are quite cute, so I might get an orphan for myself... have to check which ones I like the most though.

I'm a scorpio, so I'm supposed to be strong willed and passionate, the first characteristics does apply, not sure about the other. The horoscope descriptions usually fit me quite well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 pm
*looks at Breegy in horror* You don't want to sit there! That's the carnivorous sofa! ninja

*finds you a safer seat and does the Welcome Dance for Breegy*

Electric Kool-Aid

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:41 pm
Wait...We have a carnivorous sofa!? eek so thats what happened to fluffy.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:52 pm
Welcome, Breegy! *gluggles and joins the welcome dance*  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:58 pm
RAWR, homies.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:00 pm
rawr back wink *gluggles Tana* I've got a color theory example up a couple pages back if yo interested.  

The Many Voices

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:01 pm
It loses all effect without the avatar change: What the Hell is taking it so long!? D:<

I saw, though I understand the fundamentals of your project, it failed to present its purpose to me. Perhaps it's because I merely witnessed it through a medium, rather than seeing it personally.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games