Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Romyiom
Seaphron
tamama_desu
*yawn* soooo sleeeeepyyyyyyy....
Same here
FIX YOUR FREAKIN' WIFI!!
Meh. I'll get around to it. I kinda have higher priorities right now.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Raui
Tatsuman
Raui
A WILD ZUBAT APPEARS!

GO! MEWTWO!
100 more appear!

They all use Leech Life!

LIEK!!!
NO WAI!!!!!!!!

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:27 pm

Lavableman
In Math, my teacher was going to some other part of the school, and said stuff he didn't want us to do. He said no stealing, and my black friend yelled "WHAT?!" I bursted into laughter. xd
rofl I wish there was more people like that at my math class... seriously at 5 people every afternoon for math its really boring.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:28 pm

Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
tamama_desu
Same here
FIX YOUR FREAKIN' WIFI!!
I hate you.Not really =D

Romyiom

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:29 pm

Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
tamama_desu
Same here
FIX YOUR FREAKIN' WIFI!!
I love you.Not really =D
Awww.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:30 pm

Lavableman
In Math, my teacher was going to some other part of the school, and said stuff he didn't want us to do. He said no stealing, and my black friend yelled "WHAT?!" I bursted into laughter. xd
Sterotypical b*****d! scream

Romyiom

Lavableman

~Xiloscent~
Lavableman
rofl I wish there was more people like that at my math class... seriously at 5 people every afternoon for math its really boring.

In math for us it's so funny. We were all working when my teacher got into the class, looked around, and walked slowly back into the hallway.

Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
tamama_desu
Same here
FIX YOUR FREAKIN' WIFI!!
I hate you.Not really =D
XD I might get it done tommarow I need to stop buy my local gaming store i have a question for a friend of mine who works there.

Seaphron

Gonbe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm

Romyiom
Akkad`
Gonbe
Akkad`
Seaphron
Gonbe
Sooo... in D/P, do you "black out" or "white out?"
I remember in the RBY gen it was "black out", I don't know about GSC since mine was Japanese -- but in the Advance gen it suddenly became "You whited out!"
I think it said black out.
Someone tell me what the difference is in the longest way possible.

If you "black out", what it means is that, or, actually, how I interpret it is, (if you want to hear my own personal interpretation, of course, if you don't, you can stop reading now) -- where was I? Right. The difference between black out and white out is that if you black out, what they're, where "they" equals the writers or translators in the Pokemon games, anyway... what? So, if you black out, what they're trying to say is that you're thinking, "HOSHIZ, MY POKERMANZ FAINTED" (or any possible variant of the above) and then you pass out in sympathy. Whereas if you white out, it means nothing at all. Really, it means nothing.
Marry me.
I called dibs. stare
Oh no, I can't cheat on my darling wifey. I have a Gaian wife, yep!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm

Lavableman
~Xiloscent~
Lavableman

In math for us it's so funny. We were all working when my teacher got into the class, looked around, and walked slowly back into the hallway.
My art class is like that.

LifelessFawkes

Romyiom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:33 pm

Gonbe
Romyiom
Akkad`
Gonbe
Akkad`

If you "black out", what it means is that, or, actually, how I interpret it is, (if you want to hear my own personal interpretation, of course, if you don't, you can stop reading now) -- where was I? Right. The difference between black out and white out is that if you black out, what they're, where "they" equals the writers or translators in the Pokemon games, anyway... what? So, if you black out, what they're trying to say is that you're thinking, "HOSHIZ, MY POKERMANZ FAINTED" (or any possible variant of the above) and then you pass out in sympathy. Whereas if you white out, it means nothing at all. Really, it means nothing.
Marry me.
I called dibs. stare
... Wow. This make me wanna do something like this!User Image[
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:34 pm

Gonbe
Romyiom
Akkad`
Gonbe
Akkad`

Marry me.
I called dibs. stare
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Akkad`

Romyiom

Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
Romyiom
Seaphron
tamama_desu
Same here
FIX YOUR FREAKIN' WIFI!!
I hate you.Not really =D
XD I might get it done tommarow I need to stop buy my local gaming store i have a question for a friend of mine who works there.
Kay

@LF: <_< Post changer.

I love my darling wifey.

Gonbe

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games