Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:35 pm
Welcome, Breegy!

*gluggles Tana*

*exhausted* Much shoveling has been done today...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:48 pm
What about a misleading sign? Something very tempting.. like "Most comfortable chair in the room: feels so good when you sit down it feels like you're sitting on a giant, velvet bean bag chair filled with big marshmallows."  

the white fawn

Tipsy Humorist

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:00 pm
Too obvious, we just let unsuspecting happenors to find out too late. n_n

*gluggles Snowman*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:07 pm
Why do so many people join now. I can't keep track anymore!
*gluggles Tana like never before* Don't leave me, my love cry  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:09 pm
Two months, Sui. I'm not leaving now. *munches on some freshly baked cookies* Woman knows how to bake. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:13 pm
I can't bake. I can bake good. I'm also really good at being baked (ahahahahaha...)

How was your day, Tan-kun?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Busy. Spent most of it on the phone with my Rose's mother. Arranging for Rose to leave in a couple days so she can enroll etc in the pre-school system they have there. *rubs forehead* Woman becomes more aggravating the more I talk with her.

And then I spent the afternoon around a bottle of absinthe, sharing it with Gerald, who surprisingly is a very awesome drinker. He's also asked to stay on and move with me to Florence. I'm giving him a raise. cool

How was your day?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:23 pm
Ah, it was fun. I brought Kyou to work and then went shopping with my friend Elyse. It was frustrating at first because we were looking at dresses for prom but anything that fit me didn't fit my chest, which is incredibly disproportionate(sp?) to my body. Oh wells. Oh, and I got hit on by some 40 year olds, which was pretty scary. And had salmon for supper, which was heart . Altogether I give it a 9.5/10.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:31 pm
I was hit on by a 40 year old man once.

But that's cause I stole his seat in some depressing bar we'd found after a gig in America.

He beat me up pretty good. :cute'd: Stupid emo-drunks! x3

That sounds like a pretty good day! n_n

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:43 pm
*nods* It was fun. I don't go out with 'girls' alot!

Tan-kun, you said Mary wasn't going to Florence with you? Will you guys see each other at all, anymore...?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:54 pm
For now, yes. I'm not sure, two months is rather long time (for me).

I go on girlfriend dates all the time, me and a bunch of my woman friends go shopping, etc. I'm more of a girl than you are! x'D xP

Without all the girly parts...x3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:56 pm
cry You have more girlfriends than me...

I find alot of the girls at school are just... plain stupid. I'm not just being mean; I'm serious >_> I've always been extremely picky about who I hang out with.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:59 pm
Maturity levels change drastically once you depart from high school, sweetie. I also make new friends everyday as I go to the market or get my afternoon coffee. I literally have three phone logs worth of numbers, and it's steadily increasing! xD

Three fourths of my friends are female, and because of this, I make a bigger deal out of chilling with my guy friends.

Also, most of my guy friends don't live in Italy! Dx My friends live around the world (On the Northern Hemisphere with the exception of Australia).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:07 pm
I'm not saying I'm more mature than everybody else; that would be a lie because I'm really not xd

I'm just saying, when you ask someone what canoes were made off and they answer 'rock'... And I've actually counted the amount of times girls use the work 'like' in their sentences and the average is around 24/minute. It's sad.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:10 pm
I, like, could totally, like, like, beat like, all of them, like all the time, like totally! *kinks neck*

x3 Tan-kun <3 you.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games