Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:35 am
[[Tsk, tsk. Abi-tan you always give me good medical advice. Yus yus, I am. And no, no my intestines are not so compatible with anti-biotics. I like the Thick and Creamy vanilla yogurt from Yoplait! the best.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 am
[[ xD Tsk-Tsk? I didn't give you bad advice. The reason why is because the Anti-Biotics flush out the good bacteria you need and the yogurt replenishes it. C: ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:30 pm
[[ = Well, I was thinking of posting, but it's kind of retarded to just Rp with yourself...I was just gunna make Melanni get pregnant. rofl ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:29 pm
[[xDDD
Nice. That would be hilarious.
No, no I'm saying tsk-tsk cause it's a shame I can't think of those things myself. Your the smart one. 3nodding ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 pm
[[ Whahaha. User Image
I r smart one.]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:21 am
[[xDDDUser Image
User Image]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Klara nodded as she listened to what had happened when she wasn’t there.
“No..I didn’t see it. But I’ve been seeing other things, nothing really important though.”
Ben was still close from when he drank from her so Klara wrapped her arms around his neck in an embrace.
She could smell her own blood mixing with his in his body.
Hers was distinctly different from his because it was still barely human; it still had some life to it. Because she was only a newborn her blood wasn’t fully vampire yet.
“Hey I just thought of something…” She murmured against the skin on his neck.
“My blood is still kinda human, and I heard that human’s blood is the best for vampires right? So you should be good now.” She sighed, closing her eyes.
“I’m glad you’re ok.” She whispered.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:23 pm
Ben smiled at her words.
"That makes me happy to hear.." He whispered, kissing top of her head. His lips rested against her silk-like hair.
"And yes, I am feeling much better." Ben breathed into her hair.
Suddenly he thought of her feet, still cut up and bleeding.
"I should get those wrapped up until Bou can heal them..." Ben muttered, easing out of her hold.
After a few short seconds of being in the bathroom, he came back out with gauze, antiseptic and medical wrapping tape.
He cleaned Klara's feet and them wrapped them carefully.
"Do they hurt still?" He asked, straddling her again so he sat on her legs. Though his weight still rested on his knees.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:56 pm
Klara had forgotten about her wounded feet.
Ben disappeared in the bathroom for a bit and came back with medical supplies.
“You really should keep those things for yourself.” She said knowing how he always managed to bang himself up somehow.
“No. I don’t need Bou for this. It’s nothing really. Bou is always helping everyone else all the time and I see how tired she gets from it. I’ll heal on my own.” Klara finished with a giggle.
It really was only a few scrapes here and there nothing to get a healer involved for.
As Ben cleaned and wrapped her feet she tried her best not to let the pain show on her face. “Uhh…no. All better.” She smiled up at him.
Klara was telling half of the truth, they still hurt quite a bit but now that they were wrapped some of the pain had dulled.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:03 am
Ben frowned a bit. He could tell she wasn't being completely honest; or feel.
"Klara.." Ben whined. "Bou won't mind. It's just healing skin. That hardly takes any effort. Bones are another story..." Ben said, trailing off.
He took her hand, massaging it.
"I know when you're not telling me everything, silly." He whispered, his lips turning up into a grin.

[[Sorry.. Just as I was in the middle of this... my dad told me to get off..]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:14 pm
[[ I went to the beach.. i was gone for a while huh? ]]

Kimmora woke up from a nightmare. How many days was I asleep? She thought. " Anyway.. " She rolled her eyes and got up threw some clothes on: A plain white top, and a short black skirt. She skipped out the door of her room and stopped. She smiled at the peace in her new home. She decided to go see her friend; again. She went over to Miyuki's door and knocked rally hard. " Hey! Are you in here?! "

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:23 pm
[[ Hmm.. I wanna some guys in the RP now.. and in OIF too.. xD ]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:09 pm
Klara caught Ben’s slight frown. Uh oh, she’d been caught.
“Exactly, its just skin. Seriously Ben, I’m fine with it.” She tried to tell him.
Ben took her hand in his and massaged it; she looked down at their hands.
"I know when you're not telling me everything, silly." He whispered, his lips turning up into a grin.
Klara’s lips twitched up into a nervous smile. Boy, did she know that.
She was so busy trying to mask her other feelings that she forgot about the new ones.
Klara blotted out that train off thought and the name it would soon lead to before it made an impression in her feelings.
She would be glad when hiding things from him would end. She didn’t like it, but it was for his benefit.
She let her head drop to his chest and let it hang there, she was tired of being so guarded. Maybe not seeing her face would help…

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm
Ben bit his lip. "Klara, if you don't want to get your feet healed.. then I won't force you to. But I'm going to carry you everywhere." He challenged, smiling. Letting her hand drop, he put his arms around her.
"I'm sorry I'm pressuring you.. but I just hate to known you're in pain. Even if it is the slightest bit of pain." Ben breathed into her hair.
With his hands, he rubbed her back, trying to relax her.
I don't see why she hides these things from me when I can help.. Ben thought, a little upset. Mostly with himself.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:38 pm
Her head shot up, her eyes wide. “Ben~” She whined.
Klara refused to be an even bigger nuisance having to be carried around everywhere she went. Ben wrapped his arms around her.
She must have imagined the heat, the warmth, because neither of them had body heat to share. She felt warm and safe, loved even.
She breathed a low laugh, “What did you do when you didn’t know Bou? Go crazy with worry?” She said in a soft voice. She pushed her body closer to his, shaping to him.
Even as close as she was now, she wanted to be closer.

. . .

Too close. She pulled away a centimeter or two to where she had been before.
No, she wouldn’t get that close again knowing she would have little control of what she did next. She almost sighed. Self-control was difficult around him. "Why must you be so very tempting..." She whispered to herself. It was too low for human ears but Ben was no human.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games