Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 am

Rocky picked Yue up and hoisted him over his shoulder in a Fireman's Carry and took them to a booth in a corner. This one looked different. The seats were a weird leather that kind of felt like a teething ring. He put him down and layed over him. "You mean like this?" he asked, smirking.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 am

Tae was quickly left with a empty tray. He went off to the back of the kitchen, his tail swishing behind as he walked. He hummed to himself as he rinsed off the syrup.

00Shoe
Captain

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Yue blushed deeply, unintentionally purring as he looked up at Rocky with loving eyes. He was a bit floored by his mate's sudden actions but that was the charm of the wolf he loved.

"Y-yes.....like this;"
he whispered and snuggled up into Rocky's chest adoringly, inhaling deeply to permanently lock the memory of his scent in his feline mind. He smiled and hugged him, arms holding him tightly to him.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Rocky was very happy at the fact that Yue washappy. He hugged him back, stroking him and nibbling his ear.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:57 pm

Yue whined loudly, clamping his mouth shut as he felt his ear being assaulted. He shuddered lightly and shook his head, flicking his ear away from the wolf's tongue.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:57 pm

"Oh! Did I do something wrong?" he asked with a concerned look on his maw as he sat up.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 am

Yue shook his head, looking at his mate; "No, you haven't. I just-you know how I get when you play with my ears. I simply want to cuddle with my wolfie right now, is that alright?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 am

Rocky smiled, relieved. "Yes, honey, It's perfectly fine!" He said, staring into his eyes, hands on his hips about to hug

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:38 am

"Thank you, Rocky......I-I;" He blushed, not sure why he simply couldn't say what he felt but he was going to do it this time. Taking a deep and steadying breath, he whispered up into his wolfie's ear; "I....I love you, Rocky."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:41 am

Rocky felt as if a huge weight had been lfted off of Yue's chest. "I love you too, Yue." He said while moving in for a kiss.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:52 am

Yue blushed, watching for a moment as Rocky leaned down before he closed his eyes and awaited, leaning up top close the distance and join his mate in a sweet and heart swelling kiss. He was truly in love with him and now, having finally gotten to say it as much as he felt with all his being.

His paws teased lightly into Rocky's back as he purred lovingly, legs wrapping about the wolf's waist, reveling in the taste and love he felt with him. He desired nothing more from life now; he hugged Rocky with all his heart.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:04 am

Rocky put his hands lovingly behind Yue's head, murring and kissing with the fiery passion that burned inside of him. The love for him was stronger than any other feeling that he had ever felt. Intense and unbreakable was how he felt. He wanted to have his kitty for eternity and beyond, never going apart/

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 am

Yue felt heated, almost like he was going to burn alive but he wasn't scared. This fire didn't scare him because it belong to the one he loved. He shuddered and pulled back, smiling and turning his face to blow a little ring of smoke into the air for them both to see. He giggled sweetly and watched it float up.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:44 am

Rocky laughed at the sight of Yue blowing smoke, not knowing he could do that. "Either you learned something new, or we're just that heated!"

LimberNimbleShadow

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Tae had returned to the commons to find it completely empty. "Perfect" he said to himself. He brought out a mop from the back and cranked up his iPod, trance now flooding into his ears as he gave the floor a good mopping with his tail swishing behind as he shook back and forth to the music.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games