Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:30 pm

"so who is the head of the clan?" *brile asked*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 pm

"Um i dont even know the name of the clan but i guess it can be me. I am not sure." kit sighed and sat up. "So i wonder what this thing can do."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:34 pm

"yea i think you should test it out" *brile said*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:38 pm

Kit stood up and waved his arms like he did before but nothing happend. "Man why isn't anything happening. It was all kool when i did it before." He sighed and looked up at the moon. "Maybe i can only do it in the sunlight."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:39 pm

"hmm interesting are you sure?" *brile asked*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Kit waved his arms in a frenzy. "You see me waving my arms don't you." He sighnd and layed back down looking up at the moon. "Man it sure is big huh." He looked over at Brile. "Yeah i know about your shadow bending, you are a nara arent you?" Kit said knowing he was.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:43 pm

"yea but a weak and low ranked one" *brile said*
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:46 pm

"Well the weak part is right." Kit said teasingly as he started to roll on the floor laughing.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:22 am

Zann walked to the grounds and sat on a tree branch high up a tall oak tree, watching Kit laughing on the ground. He looked up towards the sun, feeling its rays beat down on him and warming him to the core.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 am

Kit smiled and waved his hand at Zann sending him a heaven string to knock him off his branch.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 am

Zann jumped up from the branch, tucking his legs beneath him neatly and somersaulted off the tree, landing gracefully in a crouch. He looked back, surprised and wondered what was the thing that tried to knock him over.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:58 am

Kit made the string retract back to him. "Hey Zann what's up." Kit said as he stood looking in his direction.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 am

“Hi, nothin’ much.” Zann said as he got up, “You seem to be walking well now…recovered completely yet?” He noticed that Kit didn’t need his crutch anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:20 am

"Yup full recovery." kit smiled and gave Zann a thumbs up. "So anything new?" Kit said as he walked over to him.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:35 am

“Nope, nothing yet…well I might be going to the Sand soon, there’s something I need to do there.” Zann scratched the scar on his eye unknowingly as he spoke.
“What about you? Well now that you’ve fully recovered, I don’t have to worry about killing you if we spar.” Zann said darkly.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games