Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:25 am
User Image

Sindenky shrugged, "I have no reason to go actually, but please take Gai there, I'm afraid he may get lost." he said, putting a hand on Gai shoulder and pushing him forward so he would start following him, "my name is Sindenky, thank you for doing this favor." he said with a grin.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:29 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Ooooh trust me, it's far from a favor." he muttered as he led Gai to the falls.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 am
Gai Kou followed the man out  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:35 am
User Image

Sindenky leaned against the wall and hoped that Gai didn't get killed. Sindenky slid down the wall and sat on the steps, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigarette, putting it in his mouth and lighting it. He took a long drag, and let the smoke float from his mouth into the air around him.

User Image

Sindenky

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:37 am
Kazu walked away and the head went back into the body.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:40 pm
Yokai suddenly thought Zeramaru? At the waterfalls? Yokai looked at Kazuo and bowed, "My pleasure meeting you, and thank you for letting me join your village, but I need to go see something." Yokai then ran out as fast as he could.

Dripples

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:27 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno smirked and just waited for Anzu. "I'm not sorry but what does Zephyr want." Yuno said noting that she was following Zephyr.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Also anyone related directly to havock's squad usually Get a text or IM that says if we posted already. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:41 am
User Image

Sindenky decided to stick with Yuno, what he was doing seemed interesting, and he wanted to spar him. The relationship between the ninja here intrigued him, they all knew each other, and seemed to have there own opinions of the others. It was different from the Rain ninja he knew, because he barely knew them.

User Image

Sindenky

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 am
User Image

Zephyr came back up the stairs and saw Yuno again.
"Look if you have to know then follow us. I'll grab a bite first-desu."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:54 am
User Image

Yuno

Yuno walked down and headed towards the cafe. "So who's following who?" Yuno said as he walked out of the office.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:56 am
Sindenky followed yuno, "at least i know who im following." he thought to himself with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:58 am
User Image

Zephyr shrugged combing his hair with his fingers.
He walked ahead smiling.

AB_normal_U

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:52 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu left the office and after seeing Zephyr move she followed him.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks around as everyone had their conversation in the middle of his office. Though it soon ended leaving only him and Sorcam in the office. Leaving Kazuo speechless. "Yes. It has been a long time Sorcam. Things here have been a little...hectic. How have you been?"User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Dripples

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:16 pm
Yokai walked in the room with cuts and bruises everywhere. He also seemed ridicoulously tired which he was. His visions was blurry but he saw the Raikage and smiled. "Mission Compl-" Yokai couldn't finish his sentence and he collasped on the floor, still smiling.

(20 DAM POSTS! OMG THAT WAS SO FUN, BUT INCREDIBLY ANNOYING biggrin )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games