Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Ty stayed on the clay bird."That was fun whats next?"Ty started to smile as he had done nothing wrong.

((Hey since Dark wasnt allowed to make the barrier i killed zaph right?))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:18 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

"Gotten used to the fact I love your work. "Zeramaru said winking at Tera when she gave him the bomb but he stopped to kiss her hand as it was near.

Zeramaru then tossed the clay bomb into the air and his snake whacked it with its tail sending it flying into Konoha.

Zeramaru then broke out into hysterical insane laughter as he jumped onto the snake and slithered away.

109 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
68 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
32 S-Rank Jutsu

Total jutsu + monthly bonus = 171

User Image
User Image

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:20 pm

User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

While the bomb was at its peak over Konoha Tera made the handseal detonating it.

She was quite simply the best at her work. "Well I can teach you how to use clay." Tera said as they flew back to sound.

((nope but I doubt anyone is left alive after 3 C3 bombs))

59 Academy Jutsu
49 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
28 Jounin Jutsu
2 S-Rank Jutsu

Total: 82

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:21 pm

((Too bad you only made 3 xd ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 pm

KaiKousecgen
Ty stayed on the clay bird."That was fun whats next?"Ty started to smile as he had done nothing wrong.

((No I had a clone take him away, he now is recovering from serious burns. I got him and myself out just before the last bomb, I just hope everyone else is ok too.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:24 pm

havockboy
((Lol, I swear you love blowing up villages like it was your job.))

Dark-Ninja70

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen

((No I had a clone take him away, he now is recovering from serious burns. I got him and myself out just before the last bomb, I just hope everyone else is ok too.))

((Rock girl/mizu is dead,two academy students and i think thats all who were in teh village.))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Dark-Ninja70
havockboy
((Lol, I swear you love blowing up villages like it was your job.))

((The scary part is that i will soon learn all those jutsu. How you feel about that?))

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:29 pm

KaiKousecgen
Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen

((Rock girl/mizu is dead,two academy students and i think thats all who were in teh village.))
My sannin and teddy where in the village too.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen
Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen

Are they dead too?Thats awesome/sucks.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:49 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kai and Kazu

Kazu was able to use Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique) at the last second protecting both himself and his brother Kai, but they were both heavily injured.
Kazu also used soften modify to lessen the impact of the bomb. Kazu flew towards the exit of the village and saw Zeramaru leave. It seems as though they were unable to do anything. Kazu and his brother sustained heavy burns but their bones were intact. They were still in one body, but Kazu pushed Kai out for a few seconds to protect him more.

Kai came out of Kazu and said "Thank you brother" Even if he was also affected Kazu protected him enough but he was still heavily injured. Kai started to carry Kazu on his shoulder and started to leave the village. They could live, but they would die if they did not find help soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm

((you are sure lucky you are just entering the village when that bomb went off ))

Ice_Cubex

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:18 pm

((Yeah, though I was not expecting the detonation to happen today.))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 am

Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen
Dark-Ninja70
KaiKousecgen

((I wasn't there, I had a clone find out what happened, but made him look in Anbu Uniform. I currently in route to the village, after I went to get Kaz for the battle, but he lefted the Mountains oof Fire and IDK where he went to.))

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games