Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:38 pm
"Plague, I haven't the slightest idea. I guess it's because I like to compete. I have an extensive library of powers just so you know." He looks around, watching the trainees fumble and a few others excel. One was a child who seemed to be far ahead of his class. He sat, turning a silver spoon to gold, then to gas, then back. "Transmutation and Wind Control. Nice powers kid."

~~~

"Our team is composed of a man who rules Shadows and ninjas, a girl who can move in and out of bodies, a weatherman and last but not least, a girl who has the power to take other powers. Last but not least, we have these crystals that can take powers, like I did Nephilis. They might outnumber us, but we have a better strategy. And if that fails this happens." Alastor creates a aura bubble around the two, leaving Nas and Keliah to oversee the production. "If there isn't a king decided by the end of the trial period, then the previous king will come back, even if dead. It was the same family that killed the almighty Dulceri Shale. We take his side when he comes back then absorb his aura forcing him to lower his hand. We win."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:48 pm
The Guildmaster smiled and laughed a little. " Brilliant, I can see now it was wise to treat Nephilis's offer like a joke. " He said with another small laugh. " And what do I gain from this? I realise how selfish that sounds but I would like to know what you could offer me. "

Plague looked at the man that stood out fro mthe others. " Yes there are several like him that show perticular talent they are the ones I train myself because Leon is much better with the more normal fighters he over see's the normal group. " He said as he looked bakc to Kessaris. " But if you really want to see my powers then alright. He raised his hand and flexed the hand only his entire hand suddenly became engulfed in a large black fireball. " As I am sure you are aware the color of fire often represents it's heat intensity, starting from a simple red fire then orang then dark yellow, bright yellow, green blue, purple, and then it ranges from white to black. However this fire doesnt esactly burn. " He said as he shot it at a training dummy and watched as it desintegrated instead of burned.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:57 pm
"Nephilis was right." Alastor responds. "In a way. At this point, I can offer you anything you want. I rule almost half the world, that being three of the eight nations. Then again, we, I mean, only don't rule Tenshu, Shale and Herbacea. The best thing I can offer you at this point is protection from Dulceri should he take the offensive, though I know we'll have what we need once the Shale's are dead."

~~~

Kessaris watched Plague use his powers, but nothing happened, which was completely unusual. "That's quite the power, Plague. How'd you learn it? Self taught?" He asked, trying to buy time, waiting for his special power to activate. ~Why the hell can't I copy? I see it working, but I don't understand it!~ He looks up again. "Another show please!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:03 am
Plague raised an eyebrow. " Are you nervous about something? You seem on edge. " He said noticing his rashness in asking for another demonstration. He raised his hand and created the fireball. " It wasn't something I simply learned I had to start from the basics of fire magic this is the product of all my hard work. " He said as he threw the fire at a large climbing wall. at first the decintegration process only effected the area of impact but quickly spread turning the once large brick wall into a pile of gravel and ash.

The Guildmaster smiled and said. " For now that will have to do, there is only one thing I require but...I think I will keep it to myself for now after all what I hope to gain from this doesn't effect our contract. " He said with a tactful smirk.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:18 am
"I'm not nervous, it's just...I'm fine okay? I'm just having some other problems right now....hey..." Kessaris' eyes return to the sign of Kira and he extends his hand. "Plague...hey, I have to go my friend, but before I leave, I'd like to shake the hand of a true master and teacher." He walks forth a few paces. "Just a request from a kid."

~~~

"What you're seeking will manifest in due time. You don't have to tell me now." Alastor smirks as they land in Silicia. "This is my base. Your base is now L'eausis. I'm giving you their armies. It's about time we split up again and plan a bit more. Tomorrow, we gather."  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:42 am
The Guildmaster smiled as he looked upon his base. " So I am stationed in the nation of water huh? Water...the most decieving of all the elements in my opinion. " He said as he watched the water's gentle surface.

Plague lowered his hand and walked over to Kessaris. " Thank you, if you or any of the others need to call a place safe, it's here in Sanctuary. " He said shaking Kessaris's hand. " I just hope next time we meet, the circumstances of your visit are happier. " He said quietly.  

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:50 am
Lunia looked ahead of her as she saw Tenshi, he was looking around for someone, and obviously it was Morganna. Lunia then raced towards Tenshi and when she got his attention she just ran right into his chest, embracing him tightly, crying into his chest. "I want him back Tenshi.... i need him back..." she said, still crying as she just hugged into her brother.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:35 am
Tenshi continued to walk still sad and felt like crying more but kept telling himself not to, and to stay strong. He didn't see anyone he was looking for or actually wished to be with or talk to untill he heard the foot stepps of someone coming from his left, he turned spotting Lunia who immediately crammed into his chest and the momment he realized she was still crying he wrapped his arms around her, embracing her lovingly and in the process his own tear fell. "Lulu...... I know you do, we all do. Mother, you, me, and everyone else, I understand he meant more to you than he meant to others, but we all love him, and he will be missed by many." He spoke with a soft tone in his voice. " I hate that this had happened, and if I would have stayed it wouldn't have." He embraced her a little tighter blaming himself partially. " I swear I will find Alastor and kill him and all his followers!" He promised.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:44 am
Lunia just stayed silent for a few minutes as she just stood and hugged Tenshi, her head still buried in his chest. "Tenshi... i'm going to tell you something.. but you cannot tell a soul..." she said, before she stayed silent again and didn't move her head. "After the... funeral... i'm going to leave.. i'm going to find Alastor and kill him.. i can't stand the fact that for every day that dad is dead... Alastor is still living well..." she said, hoping Tenshi would understand. Even though she wasn't sure of it herself yet. "I don't know if it's for definite.. but i want to get strong so i can fight Alastor... i'll only be a burden if i stay with you all.. Nephilis is going to be the only person i think about.." she said to Tenshi, hugging him tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:13 am
Tenshi stood there holding her, he also stayed silent while she spoke. He understood where she was coming from but he didn't like her idea one bit. " Lulu, you know I can't let you do that, we need to stay together, mom needs us more than anything." He explained trying to talk sense into her. " I can't stand the idea of Alastor or his followers being alive either, but we need to grow stronger together, we need to regroup and make sure everyone is okay, then after the funeral me and you can train together." He stated calmly trying to convince her and also spoke word coming from his heart at the same time.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:17 am
Lunia's eyes opened widely when Tenshi mentioned Samara, she still held him and nodded understandingly. "The baby... of course i'm going to stay now that you just reminded me of Mom..." she said as she then looked up at Tenshi now, tears running down her cheeks. "At least theres a bit of Nephilis left in this world..." she said as she then just looked around them, noticing how quiet it was without Nephilis here, hating every second of it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:35 am
Tenshi nodded hearing her choose to stay due to the baby. " Yes, but I'm afraid your wrong about there only being a little of Nephilis left. He lives on in all of us, the memories we have of him are far more than that. They are his life lessons and with everyone there is a little part of his life within them. So you seem, he may not be here physically, but spirtually, and in your heart, he is there... for all of us." He explained hoping she knew what he meant even if it didn't make to much sense to her or not. " And I promise you, we will kill Alastor and his followers." He brought up once again letting her know he was just as serious as she was about it.  

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:41 am
Lunia looked at Tenshi and sniffled wiping her eyes. "Thats right... how dumb of me to not remember that..." she said as she looked at her paper with her speech on it, it was rather crumpled and wet from her tears dropping on it. Making her sigh and shake her head. "My speech... now i won't know what to say..." she said, before she then bowed her head and held out the piece of crumpled paper in her hand, and made it disintegrate into nothing with her magic, the remains of it flying away. "I don't need a speech... i'm going to just say it from my heart..." she said, smiling slightly at Tenshi.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 am
Tenshi smiled wiping his own tears away. " I wouldn't have it any other way." He stated calmly embracing her once more. " Come on, let's go find mom and the others." He asked more than told, and as they would walk, he would keep his arms around his little sister.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:53 am
"And that's why you're here." Alastor looks up once again and the sun is no longer visible. On the remnants of what he once called sunshine. "Time to go. Whip these fish into shape. We're going to need them soon." He smiles and pats his shoulder. "Bye now." He closes his eyes, visualizing Silicia and teleports there. "And now, the nighttime."

~~~

"Thank you." Kessaris said as he released his hands, leaving his aura with him. "I promise the next time we meet, we'll fight. Sorry for wasting your time like that." The first kid he saw had exited into an enclosed corridor around the arena. Kessaris began to trail him, leaving Plague. ~Why didn't I take his aura? I shook his hand...I could've left him as a husk, but I didn't and I still want that power. Damn it, this is confusing!~ He finds the kid, but only trails him, shapeshifting into Plague as he goes. ~Guess I did touch him for a reason.~ His hunger was starting to manifest again.

(After my next post, go to a nighttime setting.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games