Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:30 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan growled deep in his throat before finishing off the boy. He stood and wiped off his mouth. "Hmm?" He looked over at Ravin. "Oh, no. I have a better idea." He scooped her up into his arms and grinned as he ran off into the woods, where Hunter and he had settled grounds. Sort of. They were by a small lake like thing and he smirked. "Hold your breath love." He kissed her sweetly before jumping into the water and swimming down to the cave that Hunter had showed him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:34 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

He dove into the water with her in his arms. She giggled underneath the water, happy underneath Dylan's attentions. She would have to lavish him with some of her own. Suddenly they came up into a cave. Ravin burst out of the water with Dylan carrying her.

"Wow...," she breathed, looking around. She glanced back down at Dylan. "This is amazing. How did you ever find this?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:38 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled. "I'm glad you like it." He raised an eyebrow to her. "Someone told me this was one of your favorite places?" It came out as a question and he looked over at the smaller rock pile that he had caused. And the larger one that Hunter had caused. He set Ravin down on her feet and smirked. "I love you Ravin Black. I should've proposed here. It was the intial plan but I kind of got ahead of myself."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:51 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

Swaying her hips to and fro playfully, Ravin laughed and kissed his lips slowly and heatedly. "That's perfectly alright," she laughed into his lips. "I'm just happy you proposed at all. It's nearly morning, you know. You'll be my age."

Ravin wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him tightly. Her black hair swished in softly to caress his cheeks. She smiled.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her softly and pulled her against him. He had a sudden realization and he laughed. Kissing her again happily. Airi had once said Ravin had tamed him, which was her alleged reason for leaving him. But the real truth was Veronica had. He nuzzled into her neck, still chuckling softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:13 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter pulled her to him and nuzzled into her neck. "Whats so funny?" She smiled. Veronica was perfectly happy now. Her earlier doubts had made their way to the back of her mind and they didn't entirely matter anymore. She kissed his head, still confused. "Seriously, whats so funny babe?"
She snuggled closer to him. She was thankful that he had backed down from killing many people and that she didn't have to deal with an Armand-like person. Hunter was gentle and sweet- At least with her.
And deep down he was just a big, blood sucking teddy bear.

edited  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"I know I know," Dylan sighed, "But I had this amazing plan and everything. So romantic." He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close to him. Her hair brushed against his cheek. His nose wrinkled and he chuckled lightly. "Oh Ravin." He sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:20 pm
||OH MY GOD! whats wrong with me lately>.<||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:27 pm
Ravin Black

User Image

The tone of his voice was longing and doubtful. She could feel the regret throb through his undead heart. Ravin pressed a kiss to his lips, squealing in surprise when he pulled her by the hips to his body.

"How about you," she cooed, brushing her lips down to his neck, "not do anything for once?" Ravin massaged her hands slowly up and down his sides, drifting farther with each movement. "I'll do everything for you." She slid her hands up his shirt and raked her nails down his chest. "It'll be more than romantic..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:47 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"What? Well, I mean, we're always all over each other. I don't want you to get the wrong idea--" His voice broke off. Ravin kissed down his neck and massaged his sides. "Mmm, everything... and more. It'll be ******** hot." He was already getting that burning feeling.
Dylan pushed her up against the wall of the cave and kissed at her neck, biting at it gently. "Mm, Ravin," He bit down harder- just barely breaking her skin.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 pm
eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her again. "Well, remember that story I told you about Airi? How she left because she claimed Ravin had tamed me?" Ravin really had helped him immensely, she helped him to see what his bloodlust was doing to the humans and the vampire race in general. Before then he had really just seen humans as a walking fridge. "It looks like the lamb has tamed the lion." he purred softly and kissed her again.

((Sorrry if this sucks. I'm supposed to be working on a paper for University aka collage although I don't see the big difference... And I'm hyped up on caffine and listening to the Lion King soundtrack to keep me awake xD ))
(( Hakuna Matata ))
(( xD ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm
mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:00 am
||I'm sorry, Demo. cry ||

Ravin Black

User Image

She laughed, her voice quite husky. At first he was refusing. He couldn't refuse for long, and she knew he wouldn't. Dylan changed his mind right after he started feeling her hands on his body and her kisses going down his neck. "Mmm, everything...and more. It'll be ******** hot," he purred against her throat.

At first, Dylan was only concentrated on kissing her throat. Then he switched a little bit into biting. He bit down harder. Ravin was raking her hands down Dylan's chest, moaning softly. He bit down harder; she moaned louder.

"Haahmm, Dylan," she purred against his skin. "I knew you couldn't refuse..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:28 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica made a face, "Yeah I remember." Hunter was smiling like crazy and she couldn't help but smile a little bit. "So, I tamed you?" She raised an eyebrow. "Cool so I'm the lion now. Rawr!" She growled playfully and kissed him back, giggling.

||im running late and stuff so...yeah mine sucks||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games