Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:22 pm
She smiled softly then got out of the pool. "Now what would you like to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:01 am
Lee climbed out as well. "If Zetsu doesn't mind some time by himself, perhaps we could have a nice diner, you and me, in the kitchen. A nice home cooked meal with candles and soft musics." Lee said with a smile and a slight blush.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:49 pm
"thank sounds nice." She replied with a soft smile and nod. " I didn't know you could cook."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:52 pm
Lee smiled. "There's probably quite a bit that you don't know about me. Now how about we go change for a nice night then." Lee said with a wink to Kilies.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:29 pm
She blushed lightly with a nod "that would be great." She siad. "So what should I wear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:20 am
Lee thought for a second. "Surprise me. Make sure it's nice though." Lee said as he disappeared. He put on some black dress pants and a black button up shirt with a glossy white tie and white belt with black dress socks and shoes. He then went to the kitchen and summoned a few demons. They made the place look nice while he began to cook the meal.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Kilies nodded then ran off to her room. She jumped into the shower and cleaned up. She wrapped herself up as she stepped out. Taking her time she fixed up her hair and when to look over her clothes. After a while she picked out a soft blue dress with bell sleeves that flowed gently around her body. Once dressed she walked out of her room and started for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:58 pm
Lee and the demons finished up and the demons disappeared. He made the room pitch black as he waited for Kilies. He could still see as he put all the food on the table and stood by the door, awaiting his date.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:44 am
She paused at the dark room and peered in. As she looked around the dark room a curl fell down, framing the side of her face. “Lee..” Kilies called out softly as she stepped into the kitchen. “Are you there?”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:32 am
The room lit up. It was extravagent. It was just like a high class restraunt, only the food was already at the table. In front of their table was Lee. He snapped and two candles on the table lit up and the music started to play. "Hello there beautiful." He said with a smile. He walked over to her and kissed her softly. He then offered her his arm to lead her to the table.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 am
"You did all of this? It's.. well.. very nice." She said with a smile. She took his arm and went with him, taking a seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:47 pm
Lee nodded. "I'm glad you like it." He said with a smile as he sat down opposite her. he had made sure not to have anything to block their view of each other. "Go ahead and dig in."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:48 am
She looked over the table and smiled softly. "Everything looks so good I don't know where to start." She took a bite of food in front of her and the enemy is slowly melted in her mouth. "You really thing yourself this time Lee."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:19 pm
Lee smiled more. "I'm not sure if that's a complement, but I'll take it as one. Thank you Kilies." He said, beginning to eat slowly.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:45 pm
She nodded "It's a complement. It's been nice to relaxe this past few days."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items