Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 pm
"She's been FAKING her own death this whole time! Frederick has been gunning me down for nothing!" James growled as he continued to choke Soqed. "She deserves every last bit of this."

Soqed's eyes suddenly looked up at Naro, widening at the sight of his knife. Even with James' grip, she shook her head at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Naro growled before grabbing James by his uniform and yanking him off of Soqed before slamming him into a wall.
"Now...Let's make something PERFECTLY clear..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm
"What? That Soqed is a lying b***h who will fake her own death, even if it gets everyone else killed?" James growled, glaring daggers into Naro.

"This is TWICE now she's almost killed this whole ******** squad. We risked our necks going underground, somewhere NO Gear should ever or unless orders come directly from Command because it's so ******** suicidal! And NOW she almost killed you with an overdose of sedative, which made Frederick believe you were dead so he sought revenge against her! Then when it was revealed you BARELY lived he turned on me!"

"Our entire squad is nearly dying everytime she decides to do something!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm
Naro then slammed him even harder into the wall, causing it to crack.
"Last I checked, she was still apart of this team. Had I not gone down there to help, I wouldn't even be able to call myself a man. And the only reason you think she might be killing you now, is because you almost DID get her killed. Had the bullet not veered off by half an inch, she WOULD be dead because of you." he growled before slamming him again, making the crack larger.

"Also. If you DARE do that again, reguardless of what Soqed says, I WILL kill you. And while I'm at it, if I find my sister, and you start with this s**t again, I will rip off your head and punt it down an emergence hole for them to have as a trophy."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:07 pm
"She may be apart of our team but she's KILLING this whole team! We risked all our lives getting into that damn hole and risked even more coming out!"

"The only reason this whole mess started anyway was because she got pissed off at you and made threats to end your life, before drugging you!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 pm
Naro slammed him into the wall again, causing rubble to hit James over the head.
"Like your explosives haven't done WORSE!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:14 pm
"I have yet to kill a man of our own with my explosives. She's killed over a dozen." James growled.

Soqed let out a faint whimper, already tearing up behind Naro.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 pm
The knife was then presented, now at James' throat...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 pm
"Naro, no!" Soqed yelled.

"...Do it." James growled. "If you're such a man then prove it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:23 pm
Naro growled before putting the knife away.
"You're not even worth it. And worse, I'm sure your family is disappointed." he said, throwing him off.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:26 pm
"You don't know my family." James growled back before he was tossed away.
He heavily groaned, slowly picking himself up but he made no other movements, other than glaring at Soqed and Naro.

Soqed quickly then scampered to Naro, hiding behind him, still crying..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:28 pm
"Oh, you mean they'd approve of you strangling a medic? Trying to get her killed? Purposely injuring your entire team just to have a laugh?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:32 pm
"The b***h had it coming; They'd know I didn't mean to kill and understand it; And I never have purposely injured my fellow men."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 pm
"What happened to that 'two wrongs don't make a right' thing then?" Naro asked, raising an eyebrow.
"And how about the group still hospitalized before I took over?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:27 am
"Sometimes two wrongs do make a right. It's rare, but it happens."

"And our old squad is still alive, no thanks to our previous commanding officer who refused to listen to my warnings."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games