Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

I heard if you eat something while you drink it'll help you process the booze without the drunkness. confused

If your tummy has food in it then yeah you won't get drunk

My belly was fixing to burst from eating too much,so I was safe then.
That and only half was drunk...@.@;

Lol I see xD

I was waddling from how much I ate...xD

Oh wow rofl
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 am

Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

I heard if you eat something while you drink it'll help you process the booze without the drunkness. confused

If your tummy has food in it then yeah you won't get drunk

Lol I see xD

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Lol I see xD

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

...you do realize that eating does not help. Whatsoever. If anything, that only slows the process of digestion down? Didn't you learn that in Drivers Ed?
I don't even like alcohol. In fact, I think it's disgusting and bitter. The only thing I can handle is a small sip of champagne when my family toasts at a holiday party.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Lol I see xD

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

...you do realize that eating does not help. Whatsoever. If anything, that only slows the process of digestion down? Didn't you learn that in Drivers Ed?
I don't even like alcohol. In fact, I think it's disgusting and bitter. The only thing I can handle is a small sip of champagne when my family toasts at a holiday party.

What's champagne taste like anyway? o.o;

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

Much more fruity than wine does. There is some taste of alcohol but it's not nearly as strong as, say, wine or beer.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

Much more fruity than wine does. There is some taste of alcohol but it's not nearly as strong as, say, wine or beer.

I see...o.o

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

I see...o.o

I haven't drank beer before, I'm going off of what my dad has told me.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Lol I see xD

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

You are aware that driver's ed classes are taught differently from teacher to teacher, right? neutral

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:40 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

You are aware that driver's ed classes are taught differently from teacher to teacher, right? neutral

Yah but it's universal information. And it's proven scientific information. Just like exercising wont help, dunking your head underwater wont help, downing two cups of coffee wont help, drinking a ton of water wont help, ect.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira
Ydna Wolf
Yuki_Windira

Oh wow rofl

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

Yah but it's universal information. And it's proven scientific information. Just like exercising wont help, dunking your head underwater wont help, downing two cups of coffee wont help, drinking a ton of water wont help, ect.

But you are aware that everything taught at school isn't always correct ya know? My teacher said having food in your stomach does help, see yours said it didn't right? Not everyone realizes what's right and wrong, am I right?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

But you are aware that everything taught at school isn't always correct ya know? My teacher said having food in your stomach does help, see yours said it didn't right? Not everyone realizes what's right and wrong, am I right?

Curiosity, do you watch Mythbusters? They tested multiple sobering up myths including food, and it didn't work.
AH! I feel like we're arguing! crying gonk -hugs-
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yuki_Windira

Bwahaha,yeah...xD

Curiosity, do you watch Mythbusters? They tested multiple sobering up myths including food, and it didn't work.

No I don't watch it. I don't believe anything I see on TV unless it's something like animal documentaries and brain games
I don't really feel like I ever am, but then again I'm neutral until someone starts yelling at me -hugs-

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

No I don't watch it. I don't believe anything I see on TV unless it's something like animal documentaries and brain games
I don't really feel like I ever am, but then again I'm neutral until someone starts yelling at me -hugs-

I don't know why you don't watch Mythbusters. I think you would really enjoy it. I mean, stuff like Paranormal and alien shows, it's understandable why you wouldn't believe them. I don't. But on Mythbusters they take myths and test them using SCIENCE -shouts triumphantly- and if you're bored there's fire and explosions in almost every episodes so you have that to look forward to emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I don't know why you don't watch Mythbusters. I think you would really enjoy it. I mean, stuff like Paranormal and alien shows, it's understandable why you wouldn't believe them. I don't. But on Mythbusters they take myths and test them using SCIENCE -shouts triumphantly- and if you're bored there's fire and explosions in almost every episodes so you have that to look forward to emotion_kirakira

I like science and all it's fun to watch things blow up but expecting that every time, it gets dull after a bit. =P

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:03 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I like science and all it's fun to watch things blow up but expecting that every time, it gets dull after a bit. =P

emotion_jawdrop ...did you just say stuff blowing up gets boring? I have to walk away now.
No, seriously. It's my bed time. I'm sleepy. emotion_zzz Nighty Night -huggles-
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games