Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am
Shadow of Miracles

Depending on Juubi's next post and if Kirsi's response could involve something, I planned to double-check with her and then send a PM to you/crew. I guess I'll just go ahead and send a PM since Juubi seems okay with it xD

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I should have Kirsi train Chance so he runs behind people's legs and trips them xD

And lol, yeah I was assuming Harvey would come. Probably about right after she shoves Marcus? Oh gosh Kirsi's gonna be so mad it was him that found them xD

Yaay drama~!

SpazzticPanda1311

And Ray will probably feel bad about it, poor baby ;n;
I'm glad he's talked to Marcus and Elijah about it though <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Oh lord what had my poor baby Ray started XD emotion_facepalm

It's like Oprah invaded the guild and "You Get Drama!" "And You Get A Drama"
"Look under your chairs YOU ALL GET DRAMA!"  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:30 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

XDD oh my god yes.
I can't wait til the kids are old enough I can have them make that kind of reference.

Wait til the estranged half-brother who got sent to live with the drug addict mother and reunited with Marcus 10 years later comes in and busts them. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:43 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

XDD oh my god yes.
I can't wait til the kids are old enough I can have them make that kind of reference.

Wait til the estranged half-brother who got sent to live with the drug addict mother and reunited with Marcus 10 years later comes in and busts them. rofl rofl

I just got reading oh my gosh XD
Kirsi's like Koru's knight in shining armor XD
Wish I was on yesterday I totally crashed after work =w="

OOOOOOOOOH dang Harvey gonna bring the house down XD  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:34 pm
What's this? No homework or chores to do?? I'm actually free to to relax and do absolutely nothing?!

Neato Finito!

Who wants to plot in the meantime!

I want some of that drama too, bring it here baby  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm
The demo is eating up my free time oAo
Well that and my Internet's spotty as all hell  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:52 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

TheWhiteDragonfly

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Its not a new rule sweatdrop we've had from nearly the beginning.

When the rules were edited, the rule regarding violence transferred over and it can be found on the Character Creation post (last post) under the Student section. It reads:

"If you have any plans with your character that involve some form of violence, school misconduct (such as skipping class), vandalism, or juvenile conduct then please PM the Guild Captain, Shadow of Miracles, before going through with any of these actions."

This is not to discourage anyone from having their characters "act out". but rather I just want to be aware of what is happening in the guild. If students are fighting then I need to know so that I can have a teacher go over there to break up the fight before blood is spilled. Or if a student skips class then I need to know so that the Teacher of that class is aware and can give out the proper punishment.

==========

Regarding the events in the Supernatural Club. Yes, Marco did get hurt, but it was not Skylar's intention to harm Marco; rather he was a victim of circumstance.

In your post with Skylar you mention that she took the seat across from Marco so I assumed that across meant "chair in front of him." Also the two were staring each other on several occasions which is usually done when the person is sitting across from you. In my post with Maria I mentioned that she floated towards the center where they could both see her so she was basically in the middle of the two. So when Skylar started throwing things then Marco was unfortunately in the direction of fire xD

But I took a lot liberty with this because I wasn't viewing it as "Skylar is attacking Marco!" instead Marco was just at the wrong place when the chaos was happening. If a boy throws a basketball at a hoop, but he misses and instead hits the backboard which bounces the ball back and hits his teammate in the face then is the boy attacking his teammate? No, its just a series of unfortunate events sweatdrop which is basically what happened to Marco, he was just really unlucky or a victim of circumstance where he got hurt because he happened to be sitting across from Skylar during the chaos lol

But if this causes you any kind of discomfort then I do apologize and I will make sure to go over any ideas like that when it involves your character before performing the action

Of course with Marcus and Kirsi, the intention is to cause the other harm in some shape or form. Whether it was by anger, Kirsi plans to direct her fury to Marcus who may respond in a violent way due to self-defense.

I guess the big difference is intentional pain vs non-intentional pain. If two friends shove each other, they're likely not doing it to hurt each other, but just being rough with each other. However, two enemies shoving each other because they want to pick a fight is because they mean to hurt each other.

I hope all this makes sense ^^; we are really not trying discourage creativity or spur of the moment ideas. We just want to be informed when the idea falls under the misconduct category that the rules are being followed. 9.5 out of 10, I'll approve the idea unless its something incredible edgy like a student bringing a weapon to school.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:20 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

We're ago for shoving. got permission 3nodding

I feel like even after Koru and Marcus makeup Kirsi will still hate him. There might not be coming back from this emotion_facepalm  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:52 pm
Sekaino
What's this? No homework or chores to do?? I'm actually free to to relax and do absolutely nothing?!

Neato Finito!

DJ Double B

I remember reading somewhere that Ava and Holly were going to be romantically involved in some shape or form(please forgive me if I'm wrong >.<) If you guys haven't hashed out their meeting would you guys be interested in Tera introducing them since she's a mutual friend to both?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 pm
X Kaos X
Sekaino

Neato Finito!

DJ Double B

I remember reading somewhere that Ava and Holly were going to be romantically involved in some shape or form(please forgive me if I'm wrong >.<) If you guys haven't hashed out their meeting would you guys be interested in Tera introducing them since she's a mutual friend to both?

yeah that's planned for a few years down the road
but dude yesssss im down  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 am
Sekaino

Frick
Definitely one of my weaknesses is remembering to put quotes u-u...

yeah, you can always add it when you remember later.
Cyril is battling right now, so it will be awhile before he can reply or see the message.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:27 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I love how Iris worries about Flabebe's size in battle
while Ava's like, yeah we totally got this *sends tiny yellow button into battle*

tiny pokemon owners unite!  

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:33 pm
amarzyciel

Quick question with powder snow. With the 10% chance to freeze, I thought it was rolling a 1 that activated it?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:19 pm
DJ Double B
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

I love how Iris worries about Flabebe's size in battle
while Ava's like, yeah we totally got this *sends tiny yellow button into battle*

tiny pokemon owners unite!

Iris' first day before school involved Iris and Marco chasing after Bebe because a strong wind blew her away.

also yes, you have to roll a 1 to activate the freeze status

Also is Snorunt is paralyze, there should be a roll for the that status too.

So Snorunt has have a roll for status of paralysis, accuracy and secondary effect

amarzyciel

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:24 pm
Anyone see the leaks for the new region?
http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/full-alola-pokedex-leak-kanto-johto-hoenn-sinnoh-unova-kalos-pokemon-available-pokemon-sun-moon-data-mine-leak/  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games