Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:35 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
damn.... things arent the same here without kuri, fog, rena and bergy cry i miss theam so much....

::tackles you and hugs you:: cheer up! i know you miss them, but there are other people you can talk to, come on have some fun ::pulls out two shots of sex on the beach and hands one to you::
* hugs him back tightley and chugs the shot* thanks, i think i needed that.... well at least there someone here i can talk to ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:37 pm
*comes out on to the beach in suspenders and pants like avis, smoking a ciggarette*

*bisques chocolate tail swishes back and forht as he walks on to the hot sand with no shoes on*

wow very nice day today.  

Grimal_Latzo

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:39 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
damn.... things arent the same here without kuri, fog, rena and bergy cry i miss theam so much....

::tackles you and hugs you:: cheer up! i know you miss them, but there are other people you can talk to, come on have some fun ::pulls out two shots of sex on the beach and hands one to you::
* hugs him back tightley and chugs the shot* thanks, i think i needed that.... well at least there someone here i can talk to ^^

im always here for ya! from one canine to da other! family gotta stick together!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

im always here for ya! from one canine to da other! family gotta stick together!
ya ^^ i guess so* stares up at him* wow there are a lot of stares out tonight.....* hugs him* things have been.... hard for me the past week...... cry  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:46 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

ya ^^ i guess so* stares up at him* wow there are a lot of stares out tonight.....* hugs him* things have been.... hard for me the past week...... cry

im sorry...::hugs you back:: your right....i can actually see the stars out in texas.....its weird..in cali theres too much crap...but its all clear here......::pulls out two bahama mama's:: want seconds? and do you care to tell me what happend? or do you wanna try and forget bout it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:48 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

im sorry...::hugs you back:: your right....i can actually see the stars out in texas.....its weird..in cali theres too much crap...but its all clear here......::pulls out two bahama mama's:: want seconds?
you trin to get me drunk there jake? wink * drinks it happley and licks the bottom of the glass* wow..... that was great.....  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:49 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

im sorry...::hugs you back:: your right....i can actually see the stars out in texas.....its weird..in cali theres too much crap...but its all clear here......::pulls out two bahama mama's:: want seconds?
you trin to get me drunk there jake? wink * drinks it happley and licks the bottom of the glass* wow..... that was great.....

lol ::sips his slowly:: why? would that be a bad thing? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:52 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

no not really, i wouldent really mind...* would you happen t o have anymore of thos ? wink  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:53 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

no not really, i wouldent really mind...* would you happen t o have anymore of thos ? wink

::pulls out a collar full of bahama mamas:: here ya go, as much as you want  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:56 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

* eyes go wide as he sees all the drinks* wrigles out from underneath you and begins to gulp down as much of it as he can.... starts to feel a little funny...* * gets the hiccups* wow...* hicup*.... that stuff * hicup* ... is really good * hicup* * wrigles back underneath him*  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:59 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

* eyes go wide as he sees all the drinks* wrigles out from underneath you and begins to gulp down as much of it as he can.... starts to feel a little funny...* * gets the hiccups* wow...* hicup*.... that stuff * hicup* ... is really good * hicup* * wrigles back underneath him*

::still sippin his first one..is usually done with four by now:: dont drink too much..other wise you'll pass out and thats rape...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:01 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

::still sippin his first one..is usually done with four by now:: dont drink too much..other wise you'll pass out and thats rape...lol
* laughs a little still feeling a little woozey* wow.... the stares are danceing.... there forming some kind of ring around you .... its a halo! *hicup* eek you are an angel! * hicup* wink  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:03 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

* laughs a little still feeling a little woozey* wow.... the stares are danceing.... there forming some kind of ring around you .... its a halo! *hicup* eek you are an angel! * hicup* wink

::finishes 6th:: ahh that was good...::woozey:: whoa...::blinks one eye at a time....:: no im not...i could never be an angel....:slurred words slightly::  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:05 pm
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

::finishes 6th:: ahh that was good...::woozey:: whoa...::blinks one eye at a time....:: no im not...i could never be an angel....:slurred words slightly::
* smile up at him* ya you could* * his voice slowley drifts off* his eyes slowley begin to close as he starts to moan a joyful low pitched moan * *closes his eyes*  

stoarm_fox

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:10 pm
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox
Jake Jeckal
stoarm_fox

* smile up at him* ya you could* * his voice slowley drifts off* his eyes slowley begin to close as he starts to moan a joyful low pitched moan * *closes his eyes*

::watches the three diffrent yous close eyes, tries to hug one but misses the illusion one by a few feet::  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games