Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:18 am
For a few details.. *points at confession box*

@CH - Ouch. I'm glad you're taking it so well. I mean, relatively. If my mum did that I'd be a complete wreck already.. I agree with Sin, try talking to your mother.. or talking to her boyfriend, I dunno, maybe if you point out to him all his problems he'll try and change if he loves your mum.. -is v idealistic-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:23 am
Im not taking it well at all, im just being optimistic for all the times i've been the oppoiste to that in the past ^__^ but thanks for your advice, 3nodding  

Flammable Bait

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:40 am
No problem, and - well, optimism is always a good thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:38 am
[...sinfulanjel...]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Sounds like a rant to me.

And why sell your Ninja Band when you can give it to me?

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No! Give it to meh SPM! >=D

In other news....
I wasn't bothered going on the computer last night after my exausting day in London, thanks to the highest heatwave of the month stare It was like Thailand! gonk Once you step out there you are already starting to boil!
((I'll take this to the Rant thread))
Anyway, I had a nice time on the London eye, despite the stupid lil air conditioner which wasn't enough to keep us cool stare
I also visited the British Library where the Magna Carta and the first Chinese book ever (I think) is.
We were suppose to go to Waterstones (bookshop) at Piccadily but didn't have enough time thanks to someone moaning about the heat and slowing us down by getting lost and blaming it on the heat, at the end of the day that sopmeone got fustrated just because her MP3 ran out of batteries and couldn't buy one at the train station rolleyes
I took loads of pics, but my computer is too old, so I have to wait for my brothers laptop to come mrgreen

SPM - Aw, I pity you. You have to make new friends and move schools, and have an ignorant person within your household, that sucks. I would've done the same as you, try and plot ways to torture him. ninja

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:13 am
Minielf
xXHotBabiBluXx
Niphredil Ithilmir
WHAT WHAT? 300k for a Ninja HB?!

Oh yeah, I've given up proper Gaiaing. xD

Was going to read all the pages I missed but cbb.

Yes, I've got pics of me and Simon. Will post them when I get home, am in Amsterdam airport right now where internet is 6 euros for half an hour (not like gorgeous HK airport where it's free T__T)..

I'm so haaaaappy. That was SUCH a good holiday. Won't go into details... wink razz

@yalie - You're back!! *tackleglomphug

I demand you to go to details! scream

Yeah, I want to see some Yuri action!! blaugh

Babi: You were extremely lucky to have gotten that Ninja headband for only 224K.

I actually got it for 201k. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:24 am
^ I hate you ¬_¬

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:26 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
^ I hate you ¬_¬

"There, there." *Pats*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:37 am
You know who you should really hate?

The one that got it for 60k. <3

-hugs meh Ninja Band-

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 am
When I started exchanging they were like 45k.. everyone was like "OMG we should buy Ninja bands, I bet they'll be over 80k when Naruto comes out in the US" xd sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:50 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
When I started exchanging they were like 45k.. everyone was like "OMG we should buy Ninja bands, I bet they'll be over 80k when Naruto comes out in the US" xd sweatdrop

LOL. rofl I really really really really x million billion want the Portable Stereo Headphones. stressed  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:24 pm
I should've joined Gaia aaaaaaaages ago!
I would've got so many awesome items by now gonk
I wouldn't even be on a quest!

I envy you people, and one of my (real life) friends that has all the items she ever wanted on Gaia gonk She has an awesome avi whee

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:26 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir

xD I started questing for them while they were 45k, but by the time I had enough gold they were 60k. >.>;;

If I remember correctly, that's when I sold my un-named Kiki. =/

Tosh hasn't joined that long... Has she? ><

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh Emm Eff Gee!! Lookie!

Tosh, didn't you name your Kiki Mr. Gary or something?

.-.

I remembered you named him before you got bored of him.

I'm decorating the post like everyone else! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:15 pm
Im questing for ports >.>  

Flammable Bait

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:00 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

Tosh, didn't you name your Kiki Mr. Gary or something?

.-.

I remembered you named him before you got bored of him.

Tosh had two Kikis, one of them was unamed.

And it was called Mr.Green. xD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games