Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:47 pm
katsuro turn his head to look at oroami. his pants was still down as he sighed again. "did you really have to do that kit?' he said. he would really get it now or oroami would go easy on him. yea right....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Letting out a laugh Kit smiled. "He said do something ninjany. And i did."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm
katsuro smiled. "i guess so.....but taking someone's pants is a alittle....weird." he said as he pu the cig back in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:58 pm
"Yeah? So is this!!!" Kit smiled and made a handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu!" A shadow clone appeared and then making another set of handsigns it transformed into a ginat shuriken. As Kit threw the shuriken he smiled. When Katsuro dodged blocked or caught the shuriken he would be gone. And he was. In a matter of seconds there was a gust of wind. Leaving Oroami and Katsuro in the room with the other students.

((Gotta log for the day. Peace bro.)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:03 pm
katsuro sighed once again as he saw that kit was gone. "this kit is.....different." he said the clone then walk out the building and headed somewhere else in the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:30 pm
(Kit, don't try and flirt with Masumi, her RPC is my 7 year old Daughter...)

Oroami sighed and created a Chidori in his hands, "Kit, i meant you need to show me something that is of the Aspects of being a ninja, not childs play, in mist, if you are disobediant you don't deserve life."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:49 pm
Kit smiled as he walked from behind the foil covering himself on the wall. "Alright fine mister i wanna hurt you." With a smile he took a deep breath. "The principal of a ninja is not to spy, Attack, Or kill. But to learn. Without knowledge we as human beings are nothing. With this knowledge we have learned through intsensive study that each person has almost like a life energy called chakra. through training such chakra output levels can be increased to a very high degree. Othere then chakra we have taijutsu. The way of the physical arts or hand to hand. Also ninjutsu which requirse chakra." With a nod he made a ew handsigns and said. "An exampl of this is action would be a small ball of water in the palm." Drawing water from the air a small ball appeared in his had. it was pure water and see through. "Using chakra and ninjutsu together can cause amazing or destructive things." Now the ball began to spin and rotate slightly. "I can do more if neccessary."

(So? LOL im kidding. I wouldnt have the confidence to mess with your daughter mister Hector sir. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:52 pm
((lol yep thats my Daddy (huggles Hector). Course If Kit did try anything I would handle it personally lol. Ask Zeno, my old RPC almost took off his whole arm twisted . hehe))  

Masumi H Dekata

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:56 pm
(LOL riiight. Well anyways...Lets get this over with so i can become a genin. A 21 year old student? That kinda unheard of)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:10 pm
Oroami smirked "your right, but you must know that being a ninja is for Protecting those you care for, nothing more, all those that use their abilities for malous must die."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm
Kit nodded abd once agin leaned on the dek while the water gain speed. Inside of the crystal clear liquid was a small typhoon. Very controlable and kool to look at. "right, Whats the point of power if you dont want to do anything but wallow in it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:22 pm
Oroami smirked "Power is only for protection, those that use it for hatred, must be killed as soon as possible."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:29 pm
"Correct me if im wrong...But about 200 years ago...didnt the mist have the bloody graduation tradition? Only one kid got to graduate form the academy because that one kid killed everyone else?" Kit said a look of prying and information on his face. With a smile he let out a laugh. Nowadays we dont have it. Its un human like. I agree it was terrible...Ineccent kids...Fighting for urvival befre they even lived..." He looked down at the ground with a sigh. A sad expression experssing his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:32 pm
Oroami raised his eyebrow "what the hell, that started only 20 years ago, it ended before i graduated from the academy." Oroami sighed "In the mist now its a fight where anything but death goes."  

Havok-Trance

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:36 pm
(Um...I thought the guild was supposed to be in the futur..About 100 years into the future from were the anime is at...they didnt have it then im sure we dont have it now...)

Kit shrugged his shoulders and sighed. "Well what ever Good thing we dont have it now...Cuz i would graduate in 3 minutes...No offense guys." he said to everyone in the room.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games