Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:10 pm

[[If you've already read this, Haru.. re-read.. I added somehting to the beginning..]]

Ignoring her complaints, Ben said, "Well.. before I knew Bou.. I wasn't as cautious as I am now.. I'm sorry.. I know I'm probably annoying you by being so protective.. but I can't help.. not since I lost my sister, and..." Ben trailed off, remembering how Klara felt when he mentioned Oiya.
He tried changing the subject.
Ben grinned, flashy his pearly-white teeth. His teeth were shaped more or less like a human's but were too white, and too perfect to be human; ignoring the fact that where his canine teeth were, were sharp, teeth that protruded into fangs.
"How am I, tempting?" He questioned, leaning his face closer to hers.
Ben could feel something different brewing in her. Was it... lust? just what kind.. been wasn't exactly sure. It wasn't as though he oculd read minds. But feeling other's emotions was near close.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:27 am

Ben explained to her. Klara frowned, she forgot about that. Now she felt bad for giving him such a hard time about it. She was trying to think of him, but instead ended up only thinking about herself.

Then he suddenly grinned, his perfect teeth showing, throwing her completely off guard.
"How am I, tempting?" He questioned, leaning his face closer to hers.
He was being seductive on purpose now!
Klara’s breath caught in her throat before she gulped.
If she could still blush her face would most likely resemble a tomato at this point.
If her heart could still beat it would have burst right through her chest and made a run for the door.
Her lips almost gave in; after all, they wanted nothing more then to meet his again…
Too close! Her mind repeated its warning.
Klara jerked her head back slightly. She wasn’t as dangerously close anymore.
“Uh..um..uh…” She started to stammer. Her body screamed in protest. She wanted to close the small gap between them and hold him.
Keep it together idiot! Her mind and body warred against each other, nothing knew for the girl.
What was wrong with her? Why was she reacting this way? She had experienced out bursts of love for Ben before, but it was never this crazy strong before.
She could only come up with the excuse she used for everything,
Vampire. Everything was intensified now.
She struggled to piece her mind together again.
He was probably experiencing every strong, embarrassing, emotion along with her.
She let her head drop, applying the same idea as before. If she didn’t look at him…
If she couldn’t see his face…then maybe…
“Seriously!” She blurted totally annoyed with herself, her shoulders bobbed up and down due to her heavy breathing, a habit more than a necessity.
“Like you don’t know! Especially with the whole face close thing… You can feel it, from me.”
She said, her voice alive with chagrin. “And you’re teasing me aren’t you? That’s cruel.” She folded her arms, miffed but couldn’t help but smile. She tried to rein it into a frown.
This was never a problem before, now though, she could feel something slipping away, some sort of resolve she had made against Ben. Don’t look. Don’t look.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

Ben bit his lip to keep from smiling. He leaned back, away from her, his hands behind him, holding him.
I'm not sure if I'm teasing... or if I really want to- Ben cut his thoughts off. She's 17 Ben.. get a hold on yourself. The female-like voice barked at him. It sounded much like Rosalie now.
I know, I know.. I've been being careful. He chided.

The feeling of lust was intensified; part of it was being the fact that he felt it too. It overpowered him.
Suddenly, Ben blurted out, "Gawd. Fine! I won't tease you." He said, masking his playfulness with a serious voice. Ben rolled off of her, laying with his face down on the bed.
Benjamin Nicholas.. I'm serious. Think about what you're doing. Rosalie screamed in his mind.
Though his face was hidden, Ben wore a large grin.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:59 pm

This is what you wanted…Klara’s mind reminded herself sadly when Ben pulled away.
Her body started to ache. It was what she wanted wasn’t it?
Confusion seeped into her.
This is just hormones or being a vampire or something…
"Gawd. Fine! I won't tease you." Ben said rolling away from her and laying flat on the bed.
She winced. His reaction had stung. She felt rejected somehow, which was silly since he was the one who should feel that way. She realized that was it…he was the one who felt rejected, which made her feel sick with pain.
How in the world could she do that to him! She took a light happy moment and made him feel bad about it. I’m terrible…
Klara sighed lightly. She pulled her legs up to her chest and hung onto them.
The silence was uncomfortable.
Then her expression went blank and she saw the future.
“Oh!” Klara gasped.
She looked back at the back of his head.
“You’re playing…I’m sorry I didn’t realize.” Klara saw his smile in her head and something else that sent a warning flash off.
But, in spite of that…she stayed put.
She smiled gently. Klara climbed over to Ben and stroked his soft hair.
“You know, seeing what happens before it does is a nice change. It makes me feel better.” Klara said softly.
The resolve slipped farther.
“You know, I love you.” She said even lower, by his ear.
“Maybe you don’t know this yet but I’m sorry for how crazy I am.” She chuckled.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 am

Ben was still lying on his stomach, he hadn't said anything yet. He was just thinking.
Slowly he sat up, his head hung though. He stared at his hand in his lap.
You need to keep ahold on yourself, Ben. Jeez.. Rosalie's voice echoed.
Ben sighed, then looked up at Klara. "I love you, too. More than my own life." He said, taking her hand.
"Don't be sorry. It's okay." He smiled, pulling her into his arms so she sat on his lap.
"So.. what is it that you saw? Just now?" Ben asked, curious.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 pm

[[No ones interacting with meh characters. crying What should I do?]]

Kimmora's hand dropped from Miyuki's door. " Miyuki??" She called again; she wondered if Miyuki was somewhere else. She suddenly thought she started to look like an idiot, so she ran to the main lobby; and looked up the people that lived here. She probably wasn't supposed to touch this, but she was bored.. What else could she do?

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:55 pm

[[KYA-CHAN! We need a new plot! Something to do. THINK NOW!]] twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:56 pm

[[ who's kya-chan?]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm

[[ neutral
[The][Shika][Spazz]
Liek. Only my best fren. talk2hand ]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm

[[ Ugh.. Ok. DONT PUT ME IN IT.. I not like.. in the RP right? -___-]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:37 pm

[[Ummm Idears for who? O: ?]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:40 pm

[[Lilli and Takeru. Or something that involves them.
And hurry. Cause I gotsa get off at 2:00]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm

[[I have no idea.. xp Sorry. <3]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:08 pm

Klara rested in his arms. Would she really have the nerve to tell him exactly what she saw? She didn’t answer right away.
Oh…he said it again…he said he loved me. She thought bringing her hand up to her chest right on top of her heart. It was calm of course, but it wouldn’t have been if she were still human.

She bit her lip, she felt like giving in completely.
She turned her body around so she was facing him but didn’t look him in the face yet.
A nervous smile on her lips, she reached her hands up slowly to his neck. She noticed they were trembling a little. “Some…things, I guess…a little of this…” She said leaning her head down to his neck she trailed soft kisses up and down his neck.
Oh he smelled divine. The hand that had his she brought to her waist and dropped it there pushing it to hold her. She smiled against his skin when she made it to the part right behind his ear. She saw this was a good spot for him in her vision.
She stopped and delivered more kisses there, his hair brushed against her nose and the rest of her face. Her whole body felt rather light and no surprise here, she was dizzy again.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:10 pm

[[They're still in bed, aren't they? xd ]]

Lilli sat up. She wasn't tired anymore.
"Takeru.. how are you feeling? Any better?" She asked.

[[Lame.. T____T]]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games