Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:36 am

"So?" Kit said still standing there. Zann probly wanted a good shot at him since he was injured before.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:43 am

((Wow you make me sound so mean… crying ))
“Would you like to test out your new light ability in a spar?” Zann asked in a…nicer tone (XD). He was keen to see what it could do, he’s only seen the Nara clan’s shadow ability before.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:45 am

((Well you said it in a drak voice. Sorry sweatdrop ))

kit smiled and took his Tai chi position. "You may start when ready Zann." Kit called to him all the while his mind was racing. 'okay there are 5 yards between me and him....if i jump and roll....no i would get caught.' He needed a battle strrategy Zann wasn't the kind of ninja to leave himself open for attacks.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 am

((Oh Tai Chi, I do it in real life xD))

Zann saw Kit get into a position that he knew by heart, taught by his family, the Yang style of Tai Chi. He calculated the distance between him and Kit, and without any warning rushed straight at him. As he did, his right hand was spread open, and when he got close enough he thrust his fingers straight at Kit’s abdomen, right under the rib cage where the area is vulnerable and lethal.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:57 am

Kit immediatly side stepped the palm thrust and used his snake stlye to plant Zann arm into the ground. He jumped and sent a spinning round house kick to zann's torso using his wind chakra to make him rotate faster doubling the power and speed of the kick. A smile krept across Kit's face, this was a battle he had been waiting for.

((Yeah same here all the styles kit uses i do. I took karate and tai kwon do alot when i was younger then i watched bruce lee. lol But yeah the only diffrence between me and kit is the jutsu and backflips.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:07 am

Zann twisted his body and brought his arm back up, narrowly avoiding the roundhouse. He timed his next move carefully, so just when Kit’s kick missed his body, he reached out and grabbed Kit’s leg. His other elbow came straight downwards in a strike that would break Kit’s leg.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:09 am

Kit took a deep breath. "Wind rotation." Kit used a massive amount of wind natured chakra and spun violently in Zann's hand. Wind chakra gatherd around him in an orb resembling the eight trigrams palm rotation. At such a close range it would be difficult to avoid unless Zann let go.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:13 am

Zann let go and jumped backwards before Kit’s hit connected, analyzing the move carefully. He then made some handseals,
“Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu (Fire Release: Bed of Fire Technique)”
An oily substance spewed from his mouth onto a large area in front of him, even getting under Kit’s feet, making the ground more slippery. The area was very large and still spreading so it would be more difficult for Kit to get out of the range of the oily substance.

((brb))

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:16 am

Kit took a step forward and felt a disturbance in the sand and earth. "What is this stuff....Aww man my new shoes." He said as he picked up his foot seeing the oil type substance stick to his shoe. "You will pay for this Zann." Kit charged forward and thrust his right arm back. "Rasengan." A small orb appeared in his hand as he continued to charge forward.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:28 am

Zann had already finished making another short set of seals, and placed his palm on the oily ground in front of him which Kit was running on.
“Katon: Houka Hira no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flaming Palm Technique)”
The ground Kit was on suddenly turned into a carpet of searing hot flames as the oily substance caught on fire. The fire was raging, its height was almost as high as Kit’s waist.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:34 am

Kit smirked. Due to the arid and dry smell of the liquid he thought that a fir jutsu was behind the scenario thats where the rasengan came in. Kit slammed the resengan into the ground and was sent spinning rapidly at Zann. Using his momentum and spped he exzurted a small amount of wind chakra into his legs making him spin fast and protecting him from the flames. All the while the kicks where coming at Zanns torso once agin.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:38 am

The flames in Zann’s hand intensified as he formed seals with one hand after he saw Kit slam the Rasengan into the ground, it was now a Katon: Go (Fire Release: Five). With the palm hot enough to melt metal, Zann grabbed one of Kit’s legs tightly, arched his back backwards to avoid the 2nd kick as it brushed over his face. He kept his eyes on the Rasengan, waiting for the strike.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:45 am

Kit couldn't help but smile. "Wind chidori." Using the Rasengan's rotation power Kit spun and tried slamming the chidori into Zann's leg trying to slightly immobolize him. And to ensure that even a scratch is made Kit used Some wind chakra to propell himself faster. The Wind chidori was low powerd. It was a spar yes but he didn't want to wound Zann.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:01 am

((I'm assuming my Katon: Go hit? You didn't dodge it...))
Zann felt his palm sear through Kit’s trousers and finally to his skin as Zann didn’t let go. He built up chakra in his hand as he saw the wind chidori being prepared, and thrust his palm straight into the wind chidori. It hurt him, yes, but now the chakra built up came in use.
“Hakke Kuushou ( Eight Divination Signs Air Palm)”
An invisible wave of chakra fired from his palm into Kit, to thrust him backwards. Zann had positioned it perfectly, there was a rock just behind Kit, and hopefully at least scratch him.

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:06 am

((Opps oh well i guess i will take the first hit. smile ))

Kit was sent flying back in a fire ball and hit a rosk. Quickly using water manipulation jutsu Kit put himself out and stood up looking at Zann as a trickle of blood came out of his mouth. "Flawless as always Zann. every move with a purpose." He said wipping his mouth dry of the blood. He took his dragon stance and rushed ahead. Kit's hands started to glow a bright blue from where his chakra was being concentrated.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games