Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 pm

he came out of the shadows puting one of the girls in a head lock knife at her neck "who are you" he asked
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 pm

selenA sighs " silly fleeding " selena poofs out of his arms and then looks at him " im selena and you are ?" selena smiles " would you like to find a room "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:46 pm

"i all ready have a room and my name is none of your buisness"he said turning to his room
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:51 pm

selena smiles " oh i guess one of the sevents had helped you already " selena smiles " you remind me of some one !" selena smiles " well im sorry you had to come into the house at such a time with termouil in our home " selena sighs " i love to get you to meet the rest of our family here " selena smiles " would you like to meet my son and daugther's ?" selena ask sweetly

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:56 pm

"suer" he smiled leting his fangs show his eyes turning red (what page is your profile on)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

selena walks back with this new guy and calls haru over the link "haru we have a new guest im with him right now hows it going with that "thing" " selena sighs and smiles " come with me " selena took him thougth the back of the house throw the garden " so what do you think about the gardens "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:05 pm

"i like them" he said walking with hishands behind his back (what page is your profile on)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

(i think it like on pg 13)
selena smiles walking into the house with him " now would you please tell me your name ?!" selena smiles askly as they walk near the common room " youll find that there are many rooms and many different place around the mansion that you ll that you love espcaily our libray it the bigest ive ever seen in alll my years here at the mansion " selena smiles selena sees her son walking looking like he looking for thing "oh theres my son " selena smiles "alexander come love i want you to meet our newest member "
alex looks at his mother " where is that thing ill kill it myself "
selena sighs " alex calm yourself we have a new guest "
alex sighs " im sorry mother where is this new person "
selena smiles " hes right here "
alex smiles and see him " oh hello there welcome to our home im sorry if i was rude earlier but a lycan seems to have broken in to our home "alex sighs know he mother next question " she up stairs mom "

selena smiles "which one your aunt or your sister ?"
alex snikers "both " alexs looks at the new guest " it was nice to meet you anways " alex then look him up and down and smiles " uhm ....you migth be excuatly what my sister need to be happy again "

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 pm

(ok)
"well it was nice to meet you and hope to meet your sister" he said with a smile "im Lucus" he said to the woman
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:30 pm

"I know that already" she say's before taking a step forward and pulling Reginald's arm behind his back and she makes them both appear before Selenia. "I brought this with me so I could keep an eye on him" Haru say's as she pulls his arm further behind his back.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm

(is there a pic of your daughter or no?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:36 pm

(She has never putten a picture of Alice or Alex)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xx-I-K-O-Y-xX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 pm

(oh)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:41 pm

(Yeah i've been wondering what they look like also)(let's get on with the story)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:45 pm

selena smiles "now was that so hard to tell me ?" selena gigles " you really remind me so some that im very found of " selena smiles " now alex be nice ok " as he walks off " im selena ...and that was my son alexander ....his sister is upstairs she to hurt her self she went out into sun " selena sighs heavily " her name is alice and my other daugthers name is naira " selena smiles "well it nice to meet you lucus " selena thinks about what her son had said and looked at him "uhmmm .....maybe " selena lead him upstairs to the second level and walks over and knocked on alices door was compeletly but was kinda sour " alices honey are you up for some company ?"
alice had began to wake up from her nape when she heard her mother voice alices answer sleepily " yes mother i up for that why ?"
selena looks at lucus and laughs " it sound like she just woke up from her nape " selena smiles " but yes she up for it just wait one moment ok "
alices heard her mother talking outside with a stranger " oh company " alices says to herself "just one moment please let me get dress "
selena smiles " as i said she be only but a moment "
alices listns closer as she get dressed it was a males voices a new male in the house " im sorry im taking so long " selena gigles "im sorry lucus but your the 1st new male weve gottne in the mansion in a while and well we dont get any new people here or many vistors " alices come out in a pretty white sun dress with her hair all done up selena smiles and shakes her head "alices this is lucus he just moved in " selena smiles " lucus this is my daugther alices
naira is currently not avable at the moment "

alices smiles and blush and extend her hand " pleasuer to meet you lucus " alices smiles with her emerabled greens eyes shining " we rearly see new people here "
selena eye glow " let take this thing down stiars and leave alice with the guest she need alittle company beside family " selena looks at him " come on let go "
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games